Indescribable (Closed)

James let out a giggle following the tickle, slightly squirming about as Akumu looked over with a grin on his face.
Nia continued to tickle him. As blake located her tail for the first time, staring at it in confusion. If she could speak, it would be "What is this!!!??!?!"

James let out a giggle following the tickle, slightly squirming about as Akumu looked over with a grin on his face.

Adrian twitched a brow, forcing a sigh as he remained leaned against the cart - opening one of the boxes. "Alright, wise guy. Why do chicken coops only have two doors?"

Masaru cracked his knuckles before looking back up to Adrian from his work. "Because then it would be a chicken sedan. Come on, I know you better than this. That one wasn't even cringy! Give me your worst, Dee-Dee." The smirk grew on his face.

Nia continued to tickle him. As blake located her tail for the first time, staring at it in confusion. If she could speak, it would be "What is this!!!??!?!"

James would continue his giggling, waving his tiny arms and hands as he gave a bit, toothless smile.

Akumu would watch Blake, laughing gently as if reading the expression perfectly. "That's yer tail. Soon it'll be big and fluffy enough t' use as a blanket."

Masaru cracked his knuckles before looking back up to Adrian from his work. "Because then it would be a chicken sedan. Come on, I know you better than this. That one wasn't even cringy! Give me your worst, Dee-Dee." The smirk grew on his face.

Cracking his neck, Adrian inhaled before moving so he could rest his head on his hand. A smirk soon sliding up his face. "You know, the rotation of the world really makes my day."

James would continue his giggling, waving his tiny arms and hands as he gave a bit, toothless smile.

Akumu would watch Blake, laughing gently as if reading the expression perfectly. "That's yer tail. Soon it'll be big and fluffy enough t' use as a blanket."

Cracking his neck, Adrian inhaled before moving so he could rest his head on his hand. A smirk soon sliding up his face. "You know, the rotation of the world really makes my day."

Masaru inhaled, ready for the punchline. "And why is that, Dee-Dee?"

Nia pretty much melted at how cute he was. "Akumu get the camera, I want to embarrass them later"

Blake continued to stare, wigging her tail a bit.

"It's the only way the sun gets here!" Adrian exclaimed as his grin had widened.

"Yeah your words are killer, but i almost lost my intestines to those vicious mothers. I have met death two times now! Two! Your words only give me cancer, but not death, foolish boy!"

Nia pretty much melted at how cute he was. "Akumu get the camera, I want to embarrass them later"

Blake continued to stare, wigging her tail a bit.

James's own tail would wag, stretching his arms slightly.

Akumu kept his grin, leaning over and grabbing the camera out of the nightstand.

"Yeah your words are killer, but i almost lost my intestines to those vicious mothers. I have met death two times now! Two! Your words only give me cancer, but not death, foolish boy!"

"Cancer runs the risk of organ eating! So HAH!" Adrian snickered before rubbing the back of his head. "... besides, if I said any while we were there, I think we really would've been dead."

Akumu kept his grin, leaning over and grabbing the camera out of the nightstand.

"Cancer runs the risk of organ eating! So HAH!" Adrian snickered before rubbing the back of his head. "... besides, if I said any while we were there, I think we really would've been dead."

Masaru laughed. "You're right, and i'm thankful of you for that. I don't need my children to find out that their Dad died while shopping against a pack of moms."

Nia took their pictures. "Im both excited and terrified for when they grow up" nia said watching the two young ones.

Masaru laughed. "You're right, and i'm thankful of you for that. I don't need my children to find out that their Dad died while shopping against a pack of moms."

Adrian would soon laugh as well, breaking down the empty boxes as he shook his head. That true godfather tone escaping him. "This favour I've done for you, I hope you will not forget."

Nia took their pictures. "Im both excited and terrified for when they grow up" nia said watching the two young ones.

Akumu had watched as Nia had taken the pictures, giving a nod of agreement. "Same here. I'm kind of hoping neither of them are gonna be like I was when I hit teen years." As he spoke, he gently sighed, but smiled nonetheless.

Adrian would soon laugh as well, breaking down the empty boxes as he shook his head. That true godfather tone escaping him. "This favour I've done for you, I hope you will not forget."

Akumu had watched as Nia had taken the pictures, giving a nod of agreement. "Same here. I'm kind of hoping neither of them are gonna be like I was when I hit teen years." As he spoke, he gently sighed, but smiled nonetheless.

"Never sir! Whenever you need me, i shall be there for you, Al capon-dee."

Nia quirked a brow "what were you like?"

"Very good." Adrian grinned, giving a friendly clap on the shoulder before he'd then glance around the room.

"Well, according t' mam, absolute hair greying material." Akumu replied, laughing in a sheepish manner.
"I cant wait" she said sarcastically, watching blake play with her tail.

"I cant wait" she said sarcastically, watching blake play with her tail.

Akumu scratched the back of his head, a grin on his face as he would also look to Blake. "As I said, hopefully neither will be that bad."

"Well what do you think? Good job, eh?" He wiped the sweat from his brows, and pushed back his hair from his eyes.

"Pretty impressive." Adrian grinned, glancing to Masaru with a grin. "I think they'll love it."

Akumu scratched the back of his head, a grin on his face as he would also look to Blake. "As I said, hopefully neither will be that bad."

"Pretty impressive." Adrian grinned, glancing to Masaru with a grin. "I think they'll love it."
"I wonder what they will be like?" She asked herself. Looking at them with a mothers loving gaze.

"I hope so. It was a lot of work, so they better be appreciative." Masaru snickered before leaving the room. "We'll let the paint become dry before we let them in of course, for tonight, they'll just sleep with us."

"I wonder what they will be like?" She asked herself. Looking at them with a mothers loving gaze.

"Well, I do know one thing." Akumu blinked, watching them as he'd grin. "They'll be loved no matter how they are."

"I hope so. It was a lot of work, so they better be appreciative." Masaru snickered before leaving the room. "We'll let the paint become dry before we let them in of course, for tonight, they'll just sleep with us."

"Sounds like a plan." Adrian replied, following him out before he'd stretch. "Well, I'll let y' get back to Dei and the little ones."

"Well, I do know one thing." Akumu blinked, watching them as he'd grin. "They'll be loved no matter how they are."

"Sounds like a plan." Adrian replied, following him out before he'd stretch. "Well, I'll let y' get back to Dei and the little ones."

"Alright then, thanks for the help, Adrian." He smiled before opening the door and closing it gently. He then walked over, shifting into a small version of his fox and curled up around the children and Dei.

Nia smiled and nodded. "We should let them rest."

"Alright then, thanks for the help, Adrian." He smiled before opening the door and closing it gently. He then walked over, shifting into a small version of his fox and curled up around the children and Dei.

Dei-Loki opened an eye at the slight movement, a smile forming on his face as he'd softly pat Masaru's fur.

Nia smiled and nodded. "We should let them rest."

Akumu nodded, lifting a brow as he flicked an ear. "... In here?"

Dei-Loki opened an eye at the slight movement, a smile forming on his face as he'd softly pat Masaru's fur.

Akumu nodded, lifting a brow as he flicked an ear. "... In here?"

Masaru slowly moved closer, letting his wet nose touch Dei's chin as he smirked, keeping his eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back