Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki kept his smile continuing to softly pat Masaru's fur before closing his eyes once again.

"I see nothing wrong with it." Akumu agreed, a grin on his face.

Masaru fell asleep with Dei, keeping the kids carefully in a nest of his tail.

(Time skip)

Masaru was playing with the babies in the living room, they were able to kinda sit up with Masaru's supporting tails. Abel was trying to chew the tip of one of Masaru's tails while Meara drooled and yapped about baby things. "You two are sooooooo cute. Ah my heart's going into explode." He pinched both of their cheeks, Meara squealed while Abel tried to munch on Masaru's fingers as well.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

(Time skip)

Masaru was playing with the babies in the living room, they were able to kinda sit up with Masaru's supporting tails. Abel was trying to chew the tip of one of Masaru's tails while Meara drooled and yapped about baby things. "You two are sooooooo cute. Ah my heart's going into explode." He pinched both of their cheeks, Meara squealed while Abel tried to munch on Masaru's fingers as well.

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Dei-Loki had been on the couch, shoeless and legs crossed as he watched the heartwarming scene in front of him. A smile having been stretched on his face while observing in adoration. "It's a miracle I haven't died as a result of the adorableness. How are we still alive? I don't understand."

"I'm telling ya, Fenrir. He doesn't wanna talk t' you. Don't ruin his mood, he's with his kids." Malvo pleaded, grimacing the moment Fenrir waved her off.

"It'll be fine." Fenrir said, grinning as he walked into the living room. "Dei! Got a minute?"

"No, I'm busy trying not t' die from the cuteness of the wee ones." Dei-Loki's answer came with no eye contact as he would reach down and playfully poke Abel's cheek, since he was the closest, in a gentle manner. A grin remaining on the demigod's face.

"It's important." Fenrir persisted, his ears perking when Dei-Loki would sigh - jump over the couch, and make his way over.

"What? What could you possibly think is more important than what I was doing?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Dei-Loki had been on the couch, shoeless and legs crossed as he watched the heartwarming scene in front of him. A smile having been stretched on his face while observing in adoration. "It's a miracle I haven't died as a result of the adorableness. How are we still alive? I don't understand."

"I'm telling ya, Fenrir. He doesn't wanna talk t' you. Don't ruin his mood, he's with his kids." Malvo pleaded, grimacing the moment Fenrir waved her off.

"It'll be fine." Fenrir said, grinning as he walked into the living room. "Dei! Got a minute?"

"No, I'm busy trying not t' die from the cuteness of the wee ones." Dei-Loki's answer came with no eye contact as he would reach down and playfully poke Abel's cheek, since he was the closest, in a gentle manner. A grin remaining on the demigod's face.

"It's important." Fenrir persisted, his ears perking when Dei-Loki would sigh - jump over the couch, and make his way over.

"What? What could you possibly think is more important than what I was doing?"

Abel leaned into bite Dei's finger but missed when he moved. Masaru caught him, setting him back up. He then moved his attention to the two.

Nia was tickling Blake with her tail, and james with her hands. Making all sort of 'ah-goo bleh boo' baby type noises.
Forever J Forever J
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Akumu would laugh gently as he listened to the baby chatter, as well as the laughing. His finger moving so he could gently tickle under James's chin.

Abel leaned into bite Dei's finger but missed when he moved. Masaru caught him, setting him back up. He then moved his attention to the two.

"Look, can we just..." Fenrir glanced about before looking back down to his youngest brother as he stood by the nearest stairway that led to the floor before the dungeon. "I want to end the feud. Start a new. Remember, we were close!"

"Bull." Dei-Loki had glared up at Fenrir. "You may have been close with Malvo, but us? We were never close. There is no 'starting over', Fenrir, because we never had a good relationship in the first place!"

Fenrir stared, growling as he'd toss his hands up in the air. "Fine! Ha! I guess that damn witch wiped yer earliest memories when she tried drowning you, eh? Killed a few brain cells in that thick head of yours."
He'd then flick Dei-Loki's forehead, causing Dei-Loki to growl.

"AHAH, LIKE YOU'D KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRAIN CELLS." Dei-Loki mockingly laughed.

"MORE THAN YOU DO!" Fenrir had shot back, yelping the moment he'd been tackled by the shorter male - which sent the two tumbling down the stairs, only to crash at the bottom - breaking several pots and such that were stored at the bottom.

"I'LL RIP OUT YER SPINE AND BEAT YA T' DEATH WITH IT!" Dei-Loki snarled, the two trading punches with one and other, along with aggressively using their nails and teeth.

"YA WOULDN'T KNOW HOW T' DO THAT IF IT WASN'T FER ME!" Fenrir would shout.

"I LEARNED HOW T' DISMEMBER PEOPLE LOOONG BEFORE Y' GOT T' ME, BASTARD!"

Akumu would laugh gently as he listened to the baby chatter, as well as the laughing. His finger moving so he could gently tickle under James's chin.

"Look, can we just..." Fenrir glanced about before looking back down to his youngest brother as he stood by the nearest stairway that led to the floor before the dungeon. "I want to end the feud. Start a new. Remember, we were close!"

"Bull." Dei-Loki had glared up at Fenrir. "You may have been close with Malvo, but us? We were never close. There is no 'starting over', Fenrir, because we never had a good relationship in the first place!"

Fenrir stared, growling as he'd toss his hands up in the air. "Fine! Ha! I guess that damn witch wiped yer earliest memories when she tried drowning you, eh? Killed a few brain cells in that thick head of yours."
He'd then flick Dei-Loki's forehead, causing Dei-Loki to growl.

"AHAH, LIKE YOU'D KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRAIN CELLS." Dei-Loki mockingly laughed.

"MORE THAN YOU DO!" Fenrir had shot back, yelping the moment he'd been tackled by the shorter male - which sent the two tumbling down the stairs, only to crash at the bottom - breaking several pots and such that were stored at the bottom.

"I'LL RIP OUT YER SPINE AND BEAT YA T' DEATH WITH IT!" Dei-Loki snarled, the two trading punches with one and other, along with aggressively using their nails and teeth.

"YA WOULDN'T KNOW HOW T' DO THAT IF IT WASN'T FER ME!" Fenrir would shout.

"I LEARNED HOW T' DISMEMBER PEOPLE LOOONG BEFORE Y' GOT T' ME, BASTARD!"

Yuki was grabbing the baby food for her niece and nephew when she heard the boys quarreling downstairs. Her eye twitched before she hissed. She slammed down the baby food, grabbed the two men with her tail and threw them down the stairs and into the basement. "ONCE YOU TWO LEARN TO BE CIVIL AMONG CHILDREN THEN I"LL SEE ABOUT LETTING YOU TWO BACK UP!" She slams the door, layers the door with a barrier so that the boys couldn't get out, and then walks up to stairs with the baby food.

"And if you ever act like that with Misaki while the babies are near by, i'll rip out your larynx." She growled, and Masaru immediately nodded. "Noted, do not fight while babies are near."

Yuki was grabbing the baby food for her niece and nephew when she heard the boys quarreling downstairs. Her eye twitched before she hissed. She slammed down the baby food, grabbed the two men with her tail and threw them down the stairs and into the basement. "ONCE YOU TWO LEARN TO BE CIVIL AMONG CHILDREN THEN I"LL SEE ABOUT LETTING YOU TWO BACK UP!" She slams the door, layers the door with a barrier so that the boys couldn't get out, and then walks up to stairs with the baby food.

"And if you ever act like that with Misaki while the babies are near by, i'll rip out your larynx." She growled, and Masaru immediately nodded. "Noted, do not fight while babies are near."
Nia watched Yuki laughing at the scene.
"Good job Yuki!"

Malvo watched with wide eyes, whistling lowly as she closed her eyes and shook her head - Gizmo hopping onto her shoulder. "I tried. But apparently no one listens to Malvo." Gizmo quietly screamed in agreement, closing his eyes as he also shook his head.

Akumu blinked as he watched, arching a brow. "Hope they don't kill each other before then..."

---------------------
Dei-Loki and Fenrir yelped as they hit the floor in the basement. Dei-Loki widening his eyes as he rushed up to try and go through the barrier, only to be sent back with a yelp. "AH! NO!"

Fenrir winced, sitting up as he rubbed the back of his head.

"This... this isn't good. AAAH! Not only am I stuck in here, but I'm stuck in here with you!" Dei-Loki growled, pointing to Fenrir. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

"My fault!? All I wanted WAS fer us t' be civil! But you don't want that, do you!? You WANT someone t' hate so y' can take all of the hate you have fer yourself!" Fenrir snarled, Dei-Loki having paused as he glared to the floor. "I'm right, aren't I!? It's not jealousy. None of this bullshit is about me, it's about the godsdamned monster you believe yourself to be!" Dei-Loki would then flinch, sliding down into a sit as he stared to the floor. Fenrir's once harsh gaze soon softening. "I... I'm sorry..."

Malvo watched with wide eyes, whistling lowly as she closed her eyes and shook her head - Gizmo hopping onto her shoulder. "I tried. But apparently no one listens to Malvo." Gizmo quietly screamed in agreement, closing his eyes as he also shook his head.

Akumu blinked as he watched, arching a brow. "Hope they don't kill each other before then..."

---------------------
Dei-Loki and Fenrir yelped as they hit the floor in the basement. Dei-Loki widening his eyes as he rushed up to try and go through the barrier, only to be sent back with a yelp. "AH! NO!"

"This... this isn't good. AAAH! Not only am I stuck in here, but I'm stuck in here with you!" Dei-Loki growled, pointing to Fenrir. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

"My fault!? All I wanted WAS fer us t' be civil! But you don't want that, do you!? You WANT someone t' hate so y' can take all of the hate you have fer yourself!" Fenrir snarled, Dei-Loki having paused as he glared to the floor. "I'm right, aren't I!? It's not jealousy. None of this bullshit is about me, it's about the godsdamned monster you believe yourself to be!" Dei-Loki would then flinch, sliding down into a sit as he stared to the floor. Fenrir's once harsh gaze soon softening. "I... I'm sorry..."

Masaru fed Abel while Yuki fed Meara. She nodded with a thanks to Nia before returning her eyes to the baby.

---------------------

Nia smiled and threw up her arms "ahhhhh, life is good!" Shed say happily.

Masaru fed Abel while Yuki fed Meara. She nodded with a thanks to Nia before returning her eyes to the baby.

Malvo watched everyone else quietly, reaching up and scratching under Gizmo's chin before heading over to watch Masaru and Yuki feed Abel and Meara.

Akumu leaned back, occasionally glancing to the basement door every now and again.

---------------------
"Dei, I didn't mean--"

"Yes, yes you did. And..." Dei-Loki glanced to his hands as he fell silent for a time before a shaky, quiet voice finally broke the silence. "Yer right... More than right... At least, it was true for a time... And I thought I got over it after all of these years... but... aheh... guess it's still there, huh?.."

Fenrir stared at his little brother for a long moment before wincing and pushing himself to his feet, only to make his way over to Dei-Loki's side to sit once more. The few chain links on the shackles on his wrists giving off a slight clang due to the movement. "You know, Ragnarรถk or no, ya aren't a monster. I can guarantee ya no one thinks yer a monster here. And the ones that do, well... who the hell are they t' have an opinion that weighs ya down so much?.. Like Dominic. I've heard the things he called ya to yer face... But who the hell cares what Dominic thinks, eh? Or even grandfather Odin! You don't need t' care about what that old bastard thinks, anyways! Hell, part of me thinks he's just jealous Loki chose t' bring ya to Zuzana and Adrian instead of t' him and Frigga!" Dei-Loki couldn't help but smirk a bit at that, giving a half chuckle as his ears remained flat. Fenrir grinning at the response. "The world needs more of your smile, Dei-Loki. You may be the next t' take the shadow throne, but you've got a smile that can brighten anybody's day."

Dei-Loki kept his smirk at that, slight laughter escaping him before that joyfully pained sound was replaced with heavy sobbing as he turned to Fenrir and hugged him. "I'M SORRY. AAAAAGH, I'M SORRY! I'm sorry, Fenrir, I'm sorry! I'm s--"

"Shhh." Fenrir smiled, hugging Dei-Loki tightly to him as he'd pat his back.

Malvo watched everyone else quietly, reaching up and scratching under Gizmo's chin before heading over to watch Masaru and Yuki feed Abel and Meara.

Akumu leaned back, occasionally glancing to the basement door every now and again.

---------------------
"Dei, I didn't mean--"

"Yes, yes you did. And..." Dei-Loki glanced to his hands as he fell silent for a time before a shaky, quiet voice finally broke the silence. "Yer right... More than right... At least, it was true for a time... And I thought I got over it after all of these years... but... aheh... guess it's still there, huh?.."

Fenrir stared at his little brother for a long moment before wincing and pushing himself to his feet, only to make his way over to Dei-Loki's side to sit once more. The few chain links on the shackles on his wrists giving off a slight clang due to the movement. "You know, Ragnarรถk or no, ya aren't a monster. I can guarantee ya no one thinks yer a monster here. And the ones that do, well... who the hell are they t' have an opinion that weighs ya down so much?.. Like Dominic. I've heard the things he called ya to yer face... But who the hell cares what Dominic thinks, eh? Or even grandfather Odin! You don't need t' care about what that old bastard thinks, anyways! Hell, part of me thinks he's just jealous Loki chose t' bring ya to Zuzana and Adrian instead of t' him and Frigga!" Dei-Loki couldn't help but smirk a bit at that, giving a half chuckle as his ears remained flat. Fenrir grinning at the response. "The world needs more of your smile, Dei-Loki. You may be the next t' take the shadow throne, but you've got a smile that can brighten anybody's day."

Dei-Loki kept his smirk at that, slight laughter escaping him before that joyfully pained sound was replaced with heavy sobbing as he turned to Fenrir and hugged him. "I'M SORRY. AAAAAGH, I'M SORRY! I'm sorry, Fenrir, I'm sorry! I'm s--"

"Shhh." Fenrir smiled, hugging Dei-Loki tightly to him as he'd pat his back.

Masaru began to tear up. Giant, blobs of his tears rolled down his cheeks and hit the floor. "AH! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE YUKI! GET THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! WHY WAS IT A THOUGHT TO SOULBOUND!? MY HEAAAAAAAAAART!" Then the babies saw Masaru crying and decided to cry with him. He grabbed them both into his arms and cried. "I'm sorry, babies! Your daddy did this to me!" He sniffed as the tears didn't stop.

Yuki smiled, "and that is how you do it. My plan was a complete, and utter success." Katsumi (decided to add these two like I said i would.) stared in utter horror as she watched the usual, strong-hearted Masaru crying in front of her. Misaki awed on the other hand. "It's okay, baby brother. Shhhh." He reached out to pet him, but immediately jerked back when Masaru snapped at his fingers. "I would keep your hands to yourself if you wanna keep em'!" He sniffed.

Masaru began to tear up. Giant, blobs of his tears rolled down his cheeks and hit the floor. "AH! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE YUKI! GET THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! WHY WAS IT A THOUGHT TO SOULBOUND!? MY HEAAAAAAAAAART!" Then the babies saw Masaru crying and decided to cry with him. He grabbed them both into his arms and cried. "I'm sorry, babies! Your daddy did this to me!" He sniffed as the tears didn't stop.

Yuki smiled, "and that is how you do it. My plan was a complete, and utter success." Katsumi (decided to add these two like I said i would.) stared in utter horror as she watched the usual, strong-hearted Masaru crying in front of her. Misaki awed on the other hand. "It's okay, baby brother. Shhhh." He reached out to pet him, but immediately jerked back when Masaru snapped at his fingers. "I would keep your hands to yourself if you wanna keep em'!" He sniffed.

"Well done, Yuki." Malvo grinned,poking towards the basement before grabbing a tissue box - holding it out for Masaru to take a few, if he could manage to do so. "Never thought those two would ever get along..."

--------------------
Fenrir looked up at the sound of crying upstairs - his ears twitching from the sound before he'd then glance down to Dei-Loki as he kept a grin. "Hey-o, crybaby puppy."

"Shut up." Dei-Loki snickered though his sobbing, only to pause and look up at the sound of the crying, as well.

"Well, I would, but it seems the crying has spread." Slowly standing, Fenrir lifted Dei-Loki in such a way that he'd remain vertical, as if he was hugging a chibi, except... well, not a chibi currently. And, heading up the stairs, he would walk off the physical pain he felt from the brawl. Stopping at the top, he spoke. "... We're good now, I think."

"Well done, Yuki." Malvo grinned,poking towards the basement before grabbing a tissue box - holding it out for Masaru to take a few, if he could manage to do so. "Never thought those two would ever get along..."

--------------------
Fenrir looked up at the sound of crying upstairs - his ears twitching from the sound before he'd then glance down to Dei-Loki as he kept a grin. "Hey-o, crybaby puppy."

"Shut up." Dei-Loki snickered though his sobbing, only to pause and look up at the sound of the crying, as well.

"Well, I would, but it seems the crying has spread." Slowly standing, Fenrir lifted Dei-Loki in such a way that he'd remain vertical, as if he was hugging a chibi, except... well, not a chibi currently. And, heading up the stairs, he would walk off the physical pain he felt from the brawl. Stopping at the top, he spoke. "... We're good now, I think."

Masaru grabbed the tissue paper and blew out his nose and then grabbed another one for his eyes and then to wipe away the snot and tears from the twins' eyes. Yuki smiled and gave another thanks before flipping the barrier off. "You can come up now!"

Masaru grabbed the tissue paper and blew out his nose and then grabbed another one for his eyes and then to wipe away the snot and tears from the twins' eyes. Yuki smiled and gave another thanks before flipping the barrier off. "You can come up now!"

Patting Masaru's back, Malvo then glanced to the door before watching Fenrir and Dei-Loki emerge from the basement. Only slightly bruised and scratched up from the fight, as it only lasted a short time.

"I feel like a sap..." Dei-Loki sniffled, wiping his eyes with his gloves as Fenrir set him down - patting his head before watching him make his way over to Masaru and the little ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back