Indescribable (Closed)

Nia stood up. "Right. Akumu watch the kids, I'm going to my lair" over the week she had taken to calling the attic her lair.

Patting Masaru's back, Malvo then glanced to the door before watching Fenrir and Dei-Loki emerge from the basement. Only slightly bruised and scratched up from the fight, as it only lasted a short time.

"I feel like a sap..." Dei-Loki sniffled, wiping his eyes with his gloves as Fenrir set him down - patting his head before watching him make his way over to Masaru and the little ones.

Masaru squinted, growling at Fenrir. "You ever make him cry again, even if they're good tears, i'll gut you like a fish." He then gave Yuki the kids and tugged Dei into his lap, kissing his temple with a scowl as he stared at Fenrir with fire in his eyes.

Nia stood up. "Right. Akumu watch the kids, I'm going to my lair" over the week she had taken to calling the attic her lair.

"Have fun." Akumu smirked a bit, watching Nia head off.

Masaru squinted, growling at Fenrir. "You ever make him cry again, even if they're good tears, i'll gut you like a fish." He then gave Yuki the kids and tugged Dei into his lap, kissing his temple with a scowl as he stared at Fenrir with fire in his eyes.

Fenrir blinked and lifted his hands as he lowered an ear, closing his eyes with a nervous smile. "No worries."

Dei-Loki blinked, leaning against Masaru before turning and hugging his neck. "Sorry the soul bond had ya feelin' that..."

"Have fun." Akumu smirked a bit, watching Nia head off.

Fenrir blinked and lifted his hands as he lowered an ear, closing his eyes with a nervous smile. "No worries."

Dei-Loki blinked, leaning against Masaru before turning and hugging his neck. "Sorry the soul bond had ya feelin' that..."

"Psssssssssh. It's whatever. But if you ever start crying, you're also going to get a punishment." He whispered into Dei's ear with a grin. Yuki rolled her eyes. "Gods, you're so nasty."

"Psssssssssh. It's whatever. But if you ever start crying, you're also going to get a punishment." He whispered into Dei's ear with a grin. Yuki rolled her eyes. "Gods, you're so nasty."

Dei-Loki blushed at that, turning his head as he nuzzled into his neck while whispering back. "Gonna make me wanna cry more..."

Malvo huffed, shaking her head as she set the tissue box back on the table.

Dei-Loki blushed at that, turning his head as he nuzzled into his neck while whispering back. "Gonna make me wanna cry more..."

Malvo huffed, shaking her head as she set the tissue box back on the table.

"The good tears though. The reaaaaaaaaaaal good tears." He snickered. Yuki pretended to barf in her mouth. Katsumi and Miskai seemed concerned.

"The good tears though. The reaaaaaaaaaaal good tears." He snickered. Yuki pretended to barf in her mouth. Katsumi and Miskai seemed concerned.

Dei-Loki would snicker, as well.

"Don't make me get the hose." Malvo would comment, Dei-Loki having shot both Malvo and Yuki a playful glare before glancing back to Masaru with a smirk.

Dei-Loki would snicker, as well.

"Don't make me get the hose." Malvo would comment, Dei-Loki having shot both Malvo and Yuki a playful glare before glancing back to Masaru with a smirk.

"You can never wash off my sins!" Yuki rolled her eyes at her brother before handing the children to them. "Here take these and stop acting raunchy in front of babies."

"You can never wash off my sins!" Yuki rolled her eyes at her brother before handing the children to them. "Here take these and stop acting raunchy in front of babies."

"We made sure t' be quiet!" Dei-Loki snickered, his ears instantly perking as he'd turn around on Masaru's lap before gently taking the babies.

"We made sure t' be quiet!" Dei-Loki snickered, his ears instantly perking as he'd turn around on Masaru's lap before gently taking the babies.

Masaru nodded before taking Abel in his hands.

Katsumi smiled. She was so afraid to handle a child on her own, but seeing her little brother with a baby made her smile grow. Maybe she could raise kids and settle down. Maybe with someone who wasn't a supernatural. They could live a normal life, with a decent car in the suburbs with a dog, a cat and two children. A white picket fence. It sounded wonderful. She sighed before standing up, still daydreaming. If only she was able to procreate. Her smile diminished.

"I'll be back. I"m going into town." Yuki quirked her eyebrow.
"For your . . . problem?"
"Yeah, they have some herbs that I would like to try and see if it could work." Yuki nodded. The siblings waved goodbye to their sister as she walked off.

-Time skip to town-

Katsumi was walking away from town with herbal goodies, but jumped at the touch of a hand pulling her into a dark alley. She screamed, but it was muffled by a gloved hand. She then felt a prick in her neck and the world faded for her.

The siblings blinked, a pain in their stomachs and the sense to run filled their minds. Yuki then looked to Misaki and Masaru. "Do you think?" They shrugged.

Masaru nodded before taking Abel in his hands.

Katsumi smiled. She was so afraid to handle a child on her own, but seeing her little brother with a baby made her smile grow. Maybe she could raise kids and settle down. Maybe with someone who wasn't a supernatural. They could live a normal life, with a decent car in the suburbs with a dog, a cat and two children. A white picket fence. It sounded wonderful. She sighed before standing up, still daydreaming. If only she was able to procreate. Her smile diminished.

"I'll be back. I"m going into town." Yuki quirked her eyebrow.
"For your . . . problem?"
"Yeah, they have some herbs that I would like to try and see if it could work." Yuki nodded. The siblings waved goodbye to their sister as she walked off.

-Time skip to town-

Katsumi was walking away from town with herbal goodies, but jumped at the touch of a hand pulling her into a dark alley. She screamed, but it was muffled by a gloved hand. She then felt a prick in her neck and the world faded for her.

The siblings blinked, a pain in their stomachs and the sense to run filled their minds. Yuki then looked to Misaki and Masaru. "Do you think?" They shrugged.

Lucifel hoisted Katsumi over his shoulder, quietly snickering to himself as he'd open a portal back to Midgard. "How was that?" 'It's about time you did something sinister again. Thought we'd never advance.' "Ah, and this is just the beginning, my lady. Just the beginning." He'd then head through the portal, a grin on his face as it would close right behind him.

--------------------​

Dei-Loki, with the soulbond, seemed to pick up on the pain and desire to take off with ease. His ears having flattened as it seemed to take some sort of toll on him, as well. Cradling a sleepy Meara, he glanced to Masaru and the others. "... Should check, just t' be sure."

Lucifel hoisted Katsumi over his shoulder, quietly snickering to himself as he'd open a portal back to Midgard. "How was that?" 'It's about time you did something sinister again. Thought we'd never advance.' "Ah, and this is just the beginning, my lady. Just the beginning." He'd then head through the portal, a grin on his face as it would close right behind him.

--------------------​

Dei-Loki, with the soulbond, seemed to pick up on the pain and desire to take off with ease. His ears having flattened as it seemed to take some sort of toll on him, as well. Cradling a sleepy Meara, he glanced to Masaru and the others. "... Should check, just t' be sure."

Masaru handed Yuki Abel before standing up. He clenched his fist, thinking to himself before the fire lit in his eyes. With all his might, he shut down his thoughts and his emotions from Dei's body. Not letting them stream and twined with one another. "Masaru, sit, think rationally. I know what you're thinking. And that can't be it."

Masaru growled, looking back to his sister. "Don't tell me your lies, Yuki! We both know that I couldn't hide forever. They're here to bait me and then take me away. I can't let them do that to Katsumi. Out of all of you, she was the nicest sibling. She actually cared for me when none of you spared a pacing glance when Ayumu whipped me with a hot rod. She tended to my bruises in front of our father while you laid in your shadows, whimpering like cowards. . . . Katsumi, and Adarian cared about me. Now, I have Adarian's death on my hands. I couldn't save him. But. . . i can't let the same thing go for Katsumi. It's time to return the favor. She stopped Ayumu from killing me by taking the beating, not it's time."

Masaru handed Yuki Abel before standing up. He clenched his fist, thinking to himself before the fire lit in his eyes. With all his might, he shut down his thoughts and his emotions from Dei's body. Not letting them stream and twined with one another. "Masaru, sit, think rationally. I know what you're thinking. And that can't be it."

Masaru growled, looking back to his sister. "Don't tell me your lies, Yuki! We both know that I couldn't hide forever. They're here to bait me and then take me away. I can't let them do that to Katsumi. Out of all of you, she was the nicest sibling. She actually cared for me when none of you spared a pacing glance when Ayumu whipped me with a hot rod. She tended to my bruises in front of our father while you laid in your shadows, whimpering like cowards. . . . Katsumi, and Adarian cared about me. Now, I have Adarian's death on my hands. I couldn't save him. But. . . i can't let the same thing go for Katsumi. It's time to return the favor. She stopped Ayumu from killing me by taking the beating, not it's time."

Watching, Dei-Loki kept his ears low as he rubbed Meara's back. Malvo gently taking Meara from Dei-Loki before slightly motioning her head in Masaru's direction in an inconspicuous motion. Dei-Loki softly inhaling as he caught it before standing and glancing up at Masaru before firmly placing a gloved hand on Masaru's shoulder. "If it's something y' need t' do, you aren't doing it alone."

Watching, Dei-Loki kept his ears low as he rubbed Meara's back. Malvo gently taking Meara from Dei-Loki before slightly motioning her head in Masaru's direction in an inconspicuous motion. Dei-Loki softly inhaling as he caught it before standing and glancing up at Masaru before firmly placing a gloved hand on Masaru's shoulder. "If it's something y' need t' do, you aren't doing it alone."

He looked down to Dei and then to his children, a sad smile appearing on his face. "And after settling down as well." He then returned his attention back to Dei. "I can't let you do that. The Council wants only one thing, and that's me, or the Nogitsune in me. Once they got that, they'll leave you all alone, but if we fight them . . . so many people would die."

He looked down to Dei and then to his children, a sad smile appearing on his face. "And after settling down as well." He then returned his attention back to Dei. "I can't let you do that. The Council wants only one thing, and that's me, or the Nogitsune in me. Once they got that, they'll leave you all alone, but if we fight them . . . so many people would die."

"I don't recall giving y' a choice, here, Masaru." Dei-Loki stared up at him. His eyes trembling as he'd somewhat better angrily furrow his brow. His effort to restrain any sort of emotion failing ashes eyes would water slightly. "I already almost completely lost y' once... Don't make me go through that again... Besides, who's t' say they'll even STOP with that!? Their intentions clearly aren't good, in the first place! We killed a couple of them, what's a few more!? Just PLEASE..." Placing his forehead on Masaru, he shakily exhaled. "I can't-- no, I WON'T let you do this alone. I can only take so much loss before that bad side of me takes over again. Please... let me help..."

"I don't recall giving y' a choice, here, Masaru." Dei-Loki stared up at him. His eyes trembling as he'd somewhat better angrily furrow his brow. His effort to restrain any sort of emotion failing ashes eyes would water slightly. "I already almost completely lost y' once... Don't make me go through that again... Besides, who's t' say they'll even STOP with that!? Their intentions clearly aren't good, in the first place! We killed a couple of them, what's a few more!? Just PLEASE..." Placing his forehead on Masaru, he shakily exhaled. "I can't-- no, I WON'T let you do this alone. I can only take so much loss before that bad side of me takes over again. Please... let me help..."

"But what happens if something bad happens to us? Who's going to care of the kids?"

"Fuck!" Nia could be heard from inside the attic, before what sounded like a distant and muffled explosion could be heard. Before nia stepped out of the attic, partially covered in soot. "Hey guys, what did I miss?"

"But what happens if something bad happens to us? Who's going to care of the kids?"
"Fuck!" Nia could be heard from inside the attic, before what sounded like a distant and muffled explosion could be heard. Before nia stepped out of the attic, partially covered in soot. "Hey guys, what did I miss?"

Dei-Loki paused for a long moment, clearly pained as well as conflicted with the issue. With a determined growl, he'd grit his teeth. "Nothing will happen, because we'll gut every last one of them before the council even realises what hit 'em."

Dei-Loki paused for a long moment, clearly pained as well as conflicted with the issue. With a determined growl, he'd grit his teeth. "Nothing will happen, because we'll gut every last one of them before the council even realises what hit 'em."

Masaru's mind was too busy at the subject at hand to hear the explosion or Nia. He balled up his fist. "And how do you know that, huh!? You some sort of time-traveler!? You can't stop fate, Dei! You're messing with the wrong crowd, and the wrong people. I'm going alone, and that's final!"

Masaru's mind was too busy at the subject at hand to hear the explosion or Nia. He balled up his fist. "And how do you know that, huh!? You some sort of time-traveler!? You can't stop fate, Dei! You're messing with the wrong crowd, and the wrong people. I'm going alone, and that's final!"

Through bared teeth, Dei-Loki shot back. "The hell you are! I told you before, I'm not loosing you again, and I sure as hell am not gonna stand by and let Abel and Meara loose ya, as well!"

Through bared teeth, Dei-Loki shot back. "The hell you are! I told you before, I'm not loosing you again, and I sure as hell am not gonna stand by and let Abel and Meara loose ya, as well!"

"Someone's got to take care of the kids, and just because your a demigod doesn't mean jack shit to them! I can't lose you over my own past! I need . . . i need to accept it. I need to go, Dei. To take Katsumi's spot. Then no one has to die, Stop fighting with me on this."

"Someone's got to take care of the kids, and just because your a demigod doesn't mean jack shit to them! I can't lose you over my own past! I need . . . i need to accept it. I need to go, Dei. To take Katsumi's spot. Then no one has to die, Stop fighting with me on this."

"And what the hell do I tell them when they grow up, yeah? When they start asking about you?" Dei-Loki growled. "You look at them and tell me what you feel, and I can guarantee that emotional pain will be amplified between the both of us. You aren't going alone when there's a chance we can both walk away without the Council breathing down yer neck!"

"And what the hell do I tell them when they grow up, yeah? When they start asking about you?" Dei-Loki growled. "You look at them and tell me what you feel, and I can guarantee that emotional pain will be amplified between the both of us. You aren't going alone when there's a chance we can both walk away without the Council breathing down yer neck!"

Masaru stood there for a while, looking down at Dei as he gritted his teeth. He put his cheek to Dei's, wrapping his arm behind Dei's neck with a smile. "I hate you. I hate you so much for loving you. I hate you for loving me, you insane dumbass. I hate you. I hate you, and I love you so so much for it." He kissed Dei's temple. "Then let's go on a suicide mission, eh? Leave these kiddies here? Is that it? You really think we can beat them? Have I made you lose your mind, my love? Why do you have to hurt me with your dedication and devotion to me? Why do you gotta make me love you? Why are you doing this to my heart? I don't want to be responsible for your deaths, i don't want to responsible for the kids not to grow up with no dads. Are you positive that we can defeat them?"

Masaru stood there for a while, looking down at Dei as he gritted his teeth. He put his cheek to Dei's, wrapping his arm behind Dei's neck with a smile. "I hate you. I hate you so much for loving you. I hate you for loving me, you insane dumbass. I hate you. I hate you, and I love you so so much for it." He kissed Dei's temple. "Then let's go on a suicide mission, eh? Leave these kiddies here? Is that it? You really think we can beat them? Have I made you lose your mind, my love? Why do you have to hurt me with your dedication and devotion to me? Why do you gotta make me love you? Why are you doing this to my heart? I don't want to be responsible for your deaths, i don't want to responsible for the kids not to grow up with no dads. Are you positive that we can defeat them?"

Dei-Loki turned his head, kissing Masaru's cheek as he quickly would reach up before hugging him. "Because I love ya dumbass. And this is what mates do. I know you'd do the same fer me. And together, we're unstoppable. I'm sure we can at LEAST do decent damage. At LEAST."

Dei-Loki turned his head, kissing Masaru's cheek as he quickly would reach up before hugging him. "Because I love ya dumbass. And this is what mates do. I know you'd do the same fer me. And together, we're unstoppable. I'm sure we can at LEAST do decent damage. At LEAST."

Masaru hugged him back, standing up straight so that Dei barely touched the floor as he sighed. "Okay. We'll rescue you Katsumi together, but if you . . . if you die, i'm going to come to the spirit realm with or without Kairos permission and drive you crazy with guilt." He pouted, hugging Dei even tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back