Indescribable (Closed)

Forever J

i just have a serious addiction to sad music
<p>

In the Renaissance era, creatures of the night roam in presence with the humans. They both lack sympathy for one another, yet they coexist.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Get your damn mitts off me!" Masaru yelled as a buff human male threw him out of the pub. The door closed and Masaru slinked off into the shadows, out of the eyes of the audience that stared. He only had a few drinks of the town's ale, but yet they threw him out for his species. "Damn heathens." He mumbled.

@Heir of Dalania, is that the type of words for this era?

JayJin said:
"Get your damn mitts off me!" Masaru yelled as a buff human male threw him out of the pub. The door closed and Masaru slinked off into the shadows, out of the eyes of the audience that stared. He only had a few drinks of the town's ale, but yet they threw him out for his species. "Damn heathens." He mumbled.
@Heir of Dalania, is that the type of words for this era?
(To my knowledge yes, but for the sake of the RP i think we can bend the rules a bit. Plus the insults of the era were the best. ex: you damned dirty rotten mouth curr)

Christina had just recently entered town (where are we?) And had been sitting quietly on a bench, watching the people pass by.

Looking over as Masaru was thrown out of the pub. 'Typical' she thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](To my knowledge yes, but for the sake of the RP i think we can bend the rules a bit. Plus the insults of the era were the best. ex: you damned dirty rotten mouth curr)
Christina had just recently entered town (where are we?) And had been sitting quietly on a bench, watching the people pass by.

Looking over as Masaru was thrown out of the pub. 'Typical' she thought to herself.

[/QUOTE]
(Then, i'll just keep it like that then. Also, we are in. . . . . . . . . . . . I didn't think that through.)

Raven and Naomi were running, from shadow to shadow. (People were burned in the renaissance era, because they believed in witches right? If not, i'll just change this paragraph.) They didn't want to risk a chance of being burned at the stake for their race. All anyone could see was two shadows zooming though. the sides of the streets, weaving their way through the place.

~~~~~~~~~~

Raven soon came to a halt. "Is this the area you spoke of?" He asked Naomi, keeping his voice low.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi was right behind Raven, as traveled to their destination. "Indeed, now we must wait for the man." She shifted, and then lead Raven to another shadow to hide in.

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel](People were burned in the renaissance era, because they believed in witches right? If not, i'll just change this paragraph.)

[/QUOTE]
(Big time, you just dont hear about it as much.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Big time, you just dont hear about it as much.)

[/QUOTE]
(So, should I just keep it to where the humans don't know of the supernaturals?)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](At least have a fear/mistrust.)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, it does. That's why Masaru got kicked out of the bar. Although, I could completely keep the supernaturals hidden and say that Masaru got kicked out for harassing a customer. Do you guys want the humans to know of supernaturals or should it just be kinda out there?)

JayJin said:
(Oh, it does. That's why Masaru got kicked out of the bar. Although, I could completely keep the supernaturals hidden and say that Masaru got kicked out for harassing a customer. Do you guys want the humans to know of supernaturals or should it just be kinda out there?)
(I don't mind if they know much, or little, but, if they do know a lot, more fights might occur. Humans vs Monsters.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
Christina had just recently entered town (where are we?)

[/QUOTE]
(Freyhaven Town)

Cristina stood from where she was sitting and took a walk down the street. Standing at the edge of the dock she look out to sea, smelling the cool ocean air, listening to the waves. She looked around as sailors did their things making sure their vessels were seaworthy. She sat down at the edge, feet dangling over the edge, and smiled watching the beautiful white sails on the horizon.

@ whoever

Masaru huffed as he made over to Nicholas who looked over the railing into the vast ocean. "Bastards," Nicholas turned his head at his best friend and laughed, "Stop giving the maidens attention and we wouldn't have this problem, brother." Masaru furrowed his brow at the outlandish comment. "I may fancy a girl, but that does not mean I would get thrown to the curb by inbred folk." Nicholas lifted his hand back and laughed, "To all of the Gods, let them know that I dearly love you. Even if ya are a bit dense."

• Kirara giggled as she watched Masaru be evicted from the bar. She had been sitting in the very back out of his sight in the bar. Plus all the guys she had flirted with to provide cover for her were sitting around her. When he was thrown outside she grinned at the crowd of guys and simply disappeared into an invisible flame. The invisible flame made so that she gave the appearance of never had existed. Meaning no one could see her, the crowd of guys didn't remember her or her disappearance. She walked outside where Maseru was, ever since she'd seen him a few days ago. she had been secretly watching him whenever she had a chance to.

@JayJin

Hood over his head, Malvo panted and stepped into town. It had been clear that he'd been previously running from someone, and whether or not he got away was truly unknown to even him. Being in the realm that he was, he felt it was wise to hide his ears and tail within his rather royal-looking attire. "Bastard won't find me here..." he would mutter. His voice held at a slightly high-pitched tone. Pausing, he'd then blink after feeling his stomach growl. A small, hungry clicking coming from his pocket soon after. "I suppose we should get something to eat." Do you feel it is wise to stop? Dei-Loki could find ya here. 'No need for paranoid thoughts, my corrupt friend. I'll just purchase some food fer Neil and myself and we'll be on our way faster than ya can comprehend.'

Dei-Loki narrowed his gaze as he swerved past trees, as his emerald irises locked ahead as he managed to keep his more wolf-like features hidden under his own royal attire, as well. "I know she couldn't have gotten far. I'd have Alec take to the skies but, I wouldn't want anyone t' shoot him down..." He'd then slow to a stop a short ways away from the town of Freyhaven, brows having been perked. You feel that? Malvo is there. But, I'd proceed with caution. The people of this time aren't too open to the supernatural. 'Why doesn't that surprise me?' As he would converse mentally with the corruption, he cautiously entered the town.

@Whoever

Cristina stood at the sound of the voice. she turned to look at Rei. She spread her arms out gesturing to the world around them. "M'lady, this is the great mercantile town Freyhaven." She spoke with a soft Italian accent.

She looked a bit puzzled at what this girl was wearing and sat back down looking out to sea.

@Shiro kurogane

Mia Roquell Mia was in her deer form, her head held high as she looked at everything around her. Everything was new to the little doe, and it was honestly terrifying. She wasn't used to being out alone, and ring chased into this town by a pack of wolves, the day didn't start out so good for her.

She walked in the middle, not knowing how civilization was to others that were not like them. Her head swiveled side to side, taking in everything around her. Fear showed in her blue eyes, shifting back into her human form and bringing her arms up around her waist.

She continued to walk, shivering as wind bit into her bare legs. Her white flowy dress was ruined with stains from the forest, tears staining her cheeks. "I want to go home..." She whispered softly to herself, a quiet sob escaping her.

She jumped at the sounds of the wolves in the forest, shaking with fear as she continued farther into the town, looking for a place to stay.

(God, I hope I didn't over do her.^^" )

Raven sighed, waiting for the man. "Does he have to take this long?" He complained.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi looked to Raven. "Why yes, he does, you don't want everyone to believe we are suspicious of a crime do we?" She said, then getting an idea. "I'll wait here, you go do what you need, I will summon you whence the time comes."

~~~~~~~~~~

And with that, Raven had sprinted off, not needing to hide, for his eyes weren't glowing anymore. He looked around, trying his best to make his way past the outskirts of Freyhaven. He finally made it out, panting lightly. "Finally..." He hated going into the city, but its it's where he lives. "Why of all cities here? I've heard that other cities are kinder to us 'monsters.' He sat down, enjoying the quiet, instead of the bustling streets of Frayhaven.

"Shall we find some grub in the forest or the vendors?" Nicholas asked. Masaru sighed, "do you what you wish to do. Just don't get caught by any of men." He looked to where a small group of men in armor, sitting on their horses, were talking to a few of the fair maidens. Nicholas gave a mischievous smirk and nodded his head before he went to pickpocket. "My lords of the heavenly sky, let bolts of light strike the dumfounded from where they stand." He turned his attention back to the open ocean. Breathing in the seawater air.

Rei looked at the girl confused. "mercantile?" She questioned, trying to remember if she'd ever heard the word in another world. "so the towns name is Freyhaven?" She asked again. Rei still looked around at all the nearby sights. Still interested by this world's appearance.

@Heir of Dalania

Kirara kept her invisible flame cloak around her. It was doing a perfect job of hiding her while she watched Masaru from nearby. Though her scent could still be detected if she was in his personal space.. which she kinda was.

@JayJin

Kuro yawned, which caught the attention of the vender guy. She looked at the old man now yelling at her for sleeping on his make-shift store. She groaned audibly and stared at the old man. "out. of. my. face."

Mia Roquell Mia continued to walk with her Arms around her waist. Her antlers were in plain veiw, getting a few looks from people, but she just kept her head down, her mind on a goal to find warmth, food, and shelter. She walked past more groups of people, then finally... Food.

She walked towards someone who had food on a table, giving them a kind look. "Hello ma'am, can I have some food please?" Mia asked kindly. 'Got any coins?' The lady asks but Mia just gave her a confused look and shook her head no.

She was then shooed away with a grumbling stomach. She sniffled and continued to walk. The same thing happened to her as she asked them for food also.
"I don't understand... What is coins?" She asked herself. Soon enough, two tall males blocked her path. "Hello my lady, you look lost." One of them told her with a sly smirk.

To others, they obviously looked drunk, but to Mia, she wouldn't know the difference. She nodded, giving them a kind smile.
"I am very lost, can you help?" The two men gave each other coy grins before both of them nodded at her.

They led her away from the venders and others and all was silent for a while. She had a small smile on her lips, thinking that she had some help from kind people... Then that quickly faded once one of them slammed her against the wall, the drunk demeanor gone.

"You're a real pretty thing." He slurred at her, Mia struggling to get free. "Let me go!" She cried out, but her mouth was covered by the other male."hush now dear, don't waste that beautiful voice of yours." She struggled more when one of them played with the hem of her dress, making her struggle more.

Tears streamed down her face as the other one started messing with her.
I said.. Let me go!! And with that thought, a blue and gold orb formed between her antlers and exploded, sending the two away with a bright flashing light into the dark sky.

She sat against the wall as the two man slumped over, knocked out from the blast. A blue sheild formed around the small doe as she buried her face in her knees and cried.

(Okay, that over did it a little, but I kinda just wanted to show what the world looked like to her. This gives you the imagination of how scary things can be when your world is just changed and you don't know anything about it. This is Mia's situation. She hasn't met anyone other than who was on her domain with her father. No other humans, never been out of her comfortable forest. Scary for the poor doe.)

Malvo would wander over to the market district of the town. His ears perking underneath his hood a small bit from the different scents that lingered in the air around them. Eventually setting his gaze on one of the meat vendors, he checked his person before a grimace morphed as a form of disappointment on her face. 'Dammit, I don't think I have the correct currency fer this... Do ya think they'll accept silver?' Not likely. 'Ah, Gods... Well, ya know what we have t' do, now.' He would then clear his throat, looking to the vendor and smiling in an attempt to be friendly. His Irish/Scottish mixed accent present. "Pardon me, sir. I don't suppose ya have a larger selection than what's here?"

The vendor would blink, a small smile forming on his face. "We've got a few more kinds of meat in the shop. If you give me a moment, I can go and get it."

"Sure." Malvo kept his smile, watching the vendor walk into the butcher shop before quickly making sure no guards had been around. "Alright, Neil, do yer thing."

The head of a small black and green dragon poked out from within Malvo's pocket before clicking quietly and climbing out - gathering several different meats before retreating to Malvo's pocket once more. Malvo, grinning, quickly made his way away from the stand as he cautiously looked about and, as he walked, he kept slightly hidden.

As he walked away, the vendor walked back out. His eyes widening in surprise once he found some of his products missing.
"What the-- I've been robbed! Guards!"

Cristina facepalmed. "Yes. Thats the towns name. Its one of several trade port cities that keep the money coming into the Italian Peninsula. Connecting us to the Ottoman empire to the east." She said recalling all the lessons her father had taught her about trade. She sighed " I've never seen clothes like that, where did you get them, China?" She asked curiously.

@Shiro kurogane

Masaru stared at the beauty known as the sky. He inhaled through his nose, getting the gently breeze of salty air and twinge of sweetness. That sweetness was something he had never smelt before. It was more enchanting then the warm baked bread from the bakery. He kept sniffing at the air and turned his head around to find the scent.

@Shiro kurogane

Nicholas perked up at the hear of screams. Hoping no one else heard it, he made his way to the sound and found two men against the wall and a frighten female on the otherside. He sniffed the air around her. She gave a strong hint of a doe. "Hey, are you okay?" He kneeled a few feet away from her. Not wanting to scare her even more.

@Comet

Comet said:
Mia Roquell Mia continued to walk with her Arms around her waist. Her antlers were in plain veiw, getting a few looks from people, but she just kept her head down, her mind on a goal to find warmth, food, and shelter. She walked past more groups of people, then finally... Food.

She walked towards someone who had food on a table, giving them a kind look. "Hello ma'am, can I have some food please?" Mia asked kindly. 'Got any coins?' The lady asks but Mia just gave her a confused look and shook her head no.

She was then shooed away with a grumbling stomach. She sniffled and continued to walk. The same thing happened to her as she asked them for food also.
"I don't understand... What is coins?" She asked herself. Soon enough, two tall males blocked her path. "Hello my lady, you look lost." One of them told her with a sly smirk.

To others, they obviously looked drunk, but to Mia, she wouldn't know the difference. She nodded, giving them a kind smile.
"I am very lost, can you help?" The two men gave each other coy grins before both of them nodded at her.

They led her away from the venders and others and all was silent for a while. She had a small smile on her lips, thinking that she had some help from kind people... Then that quickly faded once one of them slammed her against the wall, the drunk demeanor gone.

"You're a real pretty thing." He slurred at her, Mia struggling to get free. "Let me go!" She cried out, but her mouth was covered by the other male."hush now dear, don't waste that beautiful voice of yours." She struggled more when one of them played with the hem of her dress, making her struggle more.

Tears streamed down her face as the other one started messing with her.
I said.. Let me go!! And with that thought, a blue and gold orb formed between her antlers and exploded, sending the two away with a bright flashing light into the dark sky.

She sat against the wall as the two man slumped over, knocked out from the blast. A blue sheild formed around the small doe as she buried her face in her knees and cried.

(Okay, that over did it a little, but I kinda just wanted to show what the world looked like to her. This gives you the imagination of how scary things can be when your world is just changed and you don't know anything about it. This is Mia's situation. She hasn't met anyone other than who was on her domain with her father. No other humans, never been out of her comfortable forest. Scary for the poor doe.)
(You're fine.)

Users who are viewing this thread