Indescribable (Closed)

"Surprises happen." Adrian grinned, gently having shrugged as he stepped through the portal.

"Did I wake ya?" Akumu guiltily asked, looking to Nia before looking towards the door. "Someone knocked on the door."

"They sure do. I bought unisex everything, but should i get another set in boys or in girls? Naaaaah, unisex. Let's start with that crib."

(TImeskip through the shopping?)

"You did. Go answer it" she said laying back down and pulling the covers over herself again.

Akumu would nod, quietly sighing as he'd gone and answered the door.

"They sure do. I bought unisex everything, but should i get another set in boys or in girls? Naaaaah, unisex. Let's start with that crib."

(TImeskip through the shopping?)

Adrian listened, unable to hold back a small snicker as he'd kept an eye out for what was needed.

--------------------
Even though there was a couple of pillows between both Dei and the babies, he'd still managed to subconsciously partially cover the two with his tail like a warm, fluffy blanket. A smile on his tired face.

(Sure.)

Adrian listened, unable to hold back a small snicker as he'd kept an eye out for what was needed.

--------------------
Even though there was a couple of pillows between both Dei and the babies, he'd still managed to subconsciously partially cover the two with his tail like a warm, fluffy blanket. A smile on his tired face.

(Sure.)
Nia watched with interest.

--------------------

(Sure.)

Masaru opened the portal and wheeled back with a bunch of carts. "I never ever want to go shopping again. Who knew mothers could be so vicious when it comes to toys for their kids. Think of it like that. The last two baby bouncers." He tapped the boxes before heading straight to the kids' room, wheeling the carts there.

Nia watched with interest.

Akumu would soon grin once he saw Zuzana on the other side of the door - glancing to both Blake and James, whom had been in Zuzana's hold.

"We're back." Zuzana quietly would speak, gently handing the two over to Akumu as she held a smile. "Photos should be developed at the end of the week."

Masaru opened the portal and wheeled back with a bunch of carts. "I never ever want to go shopping again. Who knew mothers could be so vicious when it comes to toys for their kids. Think of it like that. The last two baby bouncers." He tapped the boxes before heading straight to the kids' room, wheeling the carts there.

Adrian wheeled a couple of the carts after him, a chuckle escaping him as he shook his head. "Have t' say, 'and I thought shopping fer my kids was bad'. Holy Dark Gates of Shadowheim."

Akumu would soon grin once he saw Zuzana on the other side of the door - glancing to both Blake and James, whom had been in Zuzana's hold.

"We're back." Zuzana quietly would speak, gently handing the two over to Akumu as she held a smile. "Photos should be developed at the end of the week."

Adrian wheeled a couple of the carts after him, a chuckle escaping him as he shook his head. "Have t' say, 'and I thought shopping fer my kids was bad'. Holy Dark Gates of Shadowheim."

"Rule number one of going shopping into the pack of angry moms. Don't go into a pack of wild moms, and i thought your Dad jokes were the scariest thing in the whole universe."

"Rule number one of going shopping into the pack of angry moms. Don't go into a pack of wild moms, and i thought your Dad jokes were the scariest thing in the whole universe."

Adrian snickered, soon blinking as he had grinned - slapping his hand on his own chest. "You fear my dad jokes!?"

Adrian quirked his brows, soon grinning as he flashed his K9s. "Oh? Am I free t' test that?"

"Thank y', mam." Akumu grinned before heading over to Nia - gently handing the two over.

Masaru squinted, a man who could never back down from a challenge. "You can test it all you want. Mom packs are scary than dad jokes." He smirked.

Masaru squinted, a man who could never back down from a challenge. "You can test it all you want. Mom packs are scary than dad jokes." He smirked.

As if given a golden gift, Adrian's grin had widened. Slowly drawing in a breath. "A ham sandwich walks into a bar... Y' know what the bartender saaays?"

Nia smiled and held her kiddies "so cute ;w;"

Akumu snickered, softly sitting beside Nia as he nodded. "Very."

As if given a golden gift, Adrian's grin had widened. Slowly drawing in a breath. "A ham sandwich walks into a bar... Y' know what the bartender saaays?"

Masaru prepares for impact. "What does the bartender say, Adrian, what does the bartender say?"

Nia leaned up against him, looking into her kids faces with a warm smile.

Masaru prepares for impact. "What does the bartender say, Adrian, what does the bartender say?"

Leaning over the cart, Adrian kept his grin. "He says 'I'm sorry, but we don't serve food 'ere!'"

Nia leaned up against him, looking into her kids faces with a warm smile.

Akumu brought his arm around her, watching them sleep as he'd curl his tail.

Leaning over the cart, Adrian kept his grin. "He says 'I'm sorry, but we don't serve food 'ere!'"

Akumu brought his arm around her, watching them sleep as he'd curl his tail.

Masaru inhaled, then exhaled. "Yeah, mom packs are scarier."

Nia watched trying not to explode from the cuteness.

Blake laughed and grabbed the tail, pulling it down to herself for a cuddle.

Akumu would coo as he'd watched the cuteness take place. A wide grin forming on his face while allowing his daughter to cuddle his tail.

James would yawn as he opened his eyes to watch. Blinking in this process while tilting his head.

Akumu would coo as he'd watched the cuteness take place. A wide grin forming on his face while allowing his daughter to cuddle his tail.

James would yawn as he opened his eyes to watch. Blinking in this process while tilting his head.
Nia smiled and gave James a tickle with her hand. "Good morning sleepy"

Blake smiling still, as her own small tail started wagging, hitting the bed. She stopped hugging Akumu's tail to look around for the source of the new noise.

Adrian would squint, going again. "Two peanuts were walking down a road. One was a salted."

"And was the other one roasted?" Masaru smirked, putting the crib together quickly. His tails moved all around in the room, dodging Adrian as they began to paint, decorate, and put things together.

Nia smiled and gave James a tickle with her hand. "Good morning sleepy"

Blake smiling still, as her own small tail started wagging, hitting the bed. She stopped hugging Akumu's tail to look around for the source of the new noise.

James let out a giggle following the tickle, slightly squirming about as Akumu looked over with a grin on his face.

"And was the other one roasted?" Masaru smirked, putting the crib together quickly. His tails moved all around in the room, dodging Adrian as they began to paint, decorate, and put things together.

Adrian twitched a brow, forcing a sigh as he remained leaned against the cart - opening one of the boxes. "Alright, wise guy. Why do chicken coops only have two doors?"

Users who are viewing this thread