Indescribable (Closed)

Nia smiled "what should we do in the meantime?"

"Well, we could always relax while we have the time t' do so?"

Masaru laughed, "he what? What movie?"

"Ah, gods. There was a couple of 'em." Dei-Loki snickered. "But the one I remember the most is when we were watching the Lion King."

(IT'S CANON.)

"Well, we could always relax while we have the time t' do so?"

"Ah, gods. There was a couple of 'em." Dei-Loki snickered. "But the one I remember the most is when we were watching the Lion King."

(IT'S CANON.)

Masaru snorted. "Wow, the King of this palace has a soft spot for lions."

Masaru snorted. "Wow, the King of this palace has a soft spot for lions."

"Fer a tough guy, he's got a soft spot fer a looot of things, apparently." Dei-Loki chuckled, flicking an ear. "Ah, but he's still my dad. I'll love 'im forever."

"Fer a tough guy, he's got a soft spot fer a looot of things, apparently." Dei-Loki chuckled, flicking an ear. "Ah, but he's still my dad. I'll love 'im forever."

"Of course, who couldn't love your Dad? Even I love your Dad as my own! Don't ever tell him that. I highly doubt that he would want me to call him Dad. He would punch me in my stomach until i get a hole there."

"Define relax"

Akumu quirked his brow, smirking as he would shrug. "I was thinking a nap or something."

"Of course, who couldn't love your Dad? Even I love your Dad as my own! Don't ever tell him that. I highly doubt that he would want me to call him Dad. He would punch me in my stomach until i get a hole there."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker as he kissed his cheek. "I doubt it'd be that bad. But, if it makes y' feel better, yer secret is safe with me."

Akumu quirked his brow, smirking as he would shrug. "I was thinking a nap or something."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker as he kissed his cheek. "I doubt it'd be that bad. But, if it makes y' feel better, yer secret is safe with me."

"You're my protector. Thanks cupcake. So shall we wait for the kids or try to get that nap in?"

"You're my protector. Thanks cupcake. So shall we wait for the kids or try to get that nap in?"

"Yer welcome. And, I say we get that nap in. It'll make the wait go by faster, anyways."

Nia nodded in agreement "yeah, a nap does sound good"

Masaru stretched, laying in bed made it hard to get out of. Cuddling next to Dei made it even harder. (Heeeeeeeeeeeey oooooo!) "I don't wanna be uuuuuuuuuup." He whined softly, not wanting to wake up Dei.

( XD )

Dei-Loki would snore quietly into the pillow, his ear softly flicking at the sound of the gentle knock on the door.

-------------------
Akumu let out a yan, hugging Nia to him as he'd gently nuzzle into her hair. His ears having been perked slightly once he heard movement towards their door.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

( XD )

Dei-Loki would snore quietly into the pillow, his ear softly flicking at the sound of the gentle knock on the door.

-------------------
Akumu let out a yan, hugging Nia to him as he'd gently nuzzle into her hair. His ears having been perked slightly once he heard movement towards their door.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Masaru slightly got of bed, he looked back once to smile at sleepy Dei. He then opened the door and stepped outside so Dei could get some more sleep.

Nia slept soundly, the slight sunlight tha leaked into the room apearing to make her shimmer. Remaining mostly still, until just rolling onto her other side, now facing Akumu in her slumber.
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

Masaru slightly got of bed, he looked back once to smile at sleepy Dei. He then opened the door and stepped outside so Dei could get some more sleep.

Dei-Loki hadn't moved, his face remaining in the pillow as he'd breathe softly.

Adrian grinned, taking a step back so Masaru could step out before lifting the two babies in his arms a bit higher. With a soft voice, he spoke. "Baby delivery."

Nia slept soundly, the slight sunlight tha leaked into the room apearing to make her shimmer. Remaining mostly still, until just rolling onto her other side, now facing Akumu in her slumber.

Akumu softly would groan as his ears picked up the knock on the door. Opening a tired, half lidded eye, he looked to Nia with a warm smile before gently kissing her forehead. Sliding out of bed so he could see whom it had been.

Dei-Loki hadn't moved, his face remaining in the pillow as he'd breathe softly.

Adrian grinned, taking a step back so Masaru could step out before lifting the two babies in his arms a bit higher. With a soft voice, he spoke. "Baby delivery."

Akumu softly would groan as his ears picked up the knock on the door. Opening a tired, half lidded eye, he looked to Nia with a warm smile before gently kissing her forehead. Sliding out of bed so he could see whom it had been.

Masaru quietly cooed, taking the children gently into his arms. "Thanks. How did the photo shoot go?" He whispered.

Masaru quietly cooed, taking the children gently into his arms. "Thanks. How did the photo shoot go?" He whispered.

"Not a problem. It went well, I think." Adrian grinned as he quietly spoke, watching him as he'd soon pocket his free hands. "Once we finally got them all to stay still, anyhow. Are you and Dei sure these aren't yer actual kids?" And, with that quiet joke, he'd snicker. His grin remaining on his face.

"Not a problem. It went well, I think." Adrian grinned as he quietly spoke, watching him as he'd soon pocket his free hands. "Once we finally got them all to stay still, anyhow. Are you and Dei sure these aren't yer actual kids?" And, with that quiet joke, he'd snicker. His grin remaining on his face.

Masaru bit the corner of his lip to keep himself from laughing. "I keep telling myself and Dei that. You can see it in their eyes. . . well, when they're opened. They have that glint in their eyes like Dei's. So umm. Since this has literally been the first day of having them. Do you think i could put them safely in our room in the bed while i go finish up their own room?"

Masaru bit the corner of his lip to keep himself from laughing. "I keep telling myself and Dei that. You can see it in their eyes. . . well, when they're opened. They have that glint in their eyes like Dei's. So umm. Since this has literally been the first day of having them. Do you think i could put them safely in our room in the bed while i go finish up their own room?"

"Of course, I see no problem with it." Adrian replied as he watched. "You gonna need any help with the room?"

"Of course, I see no problem with it." Adrian replied as he watched. "You gonna need any help with the room?"

"Uuuuuuuh. . . . sure if you want." Masaru entered the room quietly and placed the children down next to Dei. He then placed a lot of pillows between Dei and the kids so that way Dei didn't roll over and crush them. Once done, he sighed. "We're going to have to go the town's store if ya don't mind. I'm paying of course. i didn't expect to have two kids. I only got one of everything." He groaned before saying a few words in Latin. A portal opened up near them. "After you."

"Uuuuuuuh. . . . sure if you want." Masaru entered the room quietly and placed the children down next to Dei. He then placed a lot of pillows between Dei and the kids so that way Dei didn't roll over and crush them. Once done, he sighed. "We're going to have to go the town's store if ya don't mind. I'm paying of course. i didn't expect to have two kids. I only got one of everything." He groaned before saying a few words in Latin. A portal opened up near them. "After you."

"Surprises happen." Adrian grinned, gently having shrugged as he stepped through the portal.

Nia stirred in her slumber "mm pancakes" she said before sitting up and rubbing her eyes after a few seconds "what is it flooffytail?"

"Did I wake ya?" Akumu guiltily asked, looking to Nia before looking towards the door. "Someone knocked on the door."

"Surprises happen." Adrian grinned, gently having shrugged as he stepped through the portal.

"Did I wake ya?" Akumu guiltily asked, looking to Nia before looking towards the door. "Someone knocked on the door."
"You did. Go answer it" she said laying back down and pulling the covers over herself again.

Users who are viewing this thread