• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Incarnate OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gnomar Gnomar No, my brain's been constantly hurting this week. From what I see you all are shaping up to be a good group and I don't want this story to stall out to death, so I'll be dropping out before this waiting drags on any longer. I'm sorry for not doing this earlier and I wish you all luck.
No sweat Banana, it was a pleasure to meet you regardless. Wishing you all the best!

thinking thinking what about you?

Okay guys, I guess we'll be pushing forward without Thinking as well. We've given them a good window of time so not much else we can do!

My schedule just lost two of my free days so it's gonna be... Friday (?) before I can get a post up, although that may turn into Saturday or Sunday depending on how much energy I have at that point in the week. Thanks to those of you who are still here!

Okay guys, I guess we'll be pushing forward without Thinking as well. We've given them a good window of time so not much else we can do!

My schedule just lost two of my free days so it's gonna be... Friday (?) before I can get a post up, although that may turn into Saturday or Sunday depending on how much energy I have at that point in the week. Thanks to those of you who are still here!
I realise I never did post the remainder of the conversation between Marie and Emery — whoops. I'll finish that up and have 'em with the rest of the group before Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back