• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov shook his head. "They'll be at the castle, follow me." He walked towards the castle and started humming.

he follows his fat bouncing up and down as he sends little bits of dust into the air with each step.

They arrived at the castle and he went in and yelled. "October you have a fat guy in a speedo in your house and he wants to talk to dirk."

"there is no need for that i worn my nice speedo even this is a civil call" he points proudly to his much smaller black speedo

Amber looked around the corner, nearly falling over, "Oh my god, why have you decided to bring some fat hairy male stripper here?!" She was trying so hard not to laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keto glared at the fat guy "Put some clothes on, people doesn't find that attractive. Please, put some clothes on."

Kai started coughing almost throwing up from the smell of the guy "I'm going to step out side"

Keto nodded "Ill join you in that notion" 

Keto and Kai stepped outside 

Amber looked around the corner, nearly falling over, "Oh my god, why have you decided to bring some fat hairy male stripper here?!" She was trying so hard not to laugh.

he completely ignores the fat and hairy part " Yes I'm Here to make all your worry's go away for the night" he growls seductively  

th

"He can't, literally it is impossible for him to." Grov says as keto passes him, he looks at the fat guy and says. "Archy please don't do that or I'll throw up and I don't have a stomach."

"oh gawd fucking dammit, yes, please go put something on", she coughed out from trying to hold in the laughter. "And maybe find some form of a razor".

"oh gawd fucking dammit, yes, please go put something on", she coughed out from trying to hold in the laughter. "And maybe find some form of a razor".

"sorry love i really can't but i can take it off" he growls seductively.

th

Grov shakes his head. "I'm going outside but remember no eating my friends or goo." He walks out with keto. "Hey."

Amber ran out behind them, no way in hell was she going to be confined in an area with him around. "Why exactly is he here again?", she asked.

((how do I find these things?))

image.jpeg

Kai looked at Keto, Keto looked at Grov pointing at him "I tried to kill him, Grov befriended him" Keto laughed a little "Grov My friend, I like you but not every stray had to come to the castle"

Grov shrugged and said. "Yeah well you could try to be nice." He opens the door and says. "Come on out here."

as the last one leaves the castle he lifts his hand hell flame warn but over all can't effect the really world beyond that he holds it near his bulging gut whispering too it in infernal he turns around quickly the fire disappearing "Of course" hes says quietly walks out

October laughed "I'm careful you don't have to worry" she shook her head. She then looked at the needle again. "let's go to the kitchen I have suppiles there."

'Great... Just great...', she was thought. Amber thought of such an image that of this lard ass being cut open and just having layers of fat drop out. "Pft...."

'Great... Just great...', she was thought. Amber thought of such an image that of this lard ass being cut open and just having layers of fat drop out. "Pft...."

"THE SECRET CREVASSES OF YOU MIND ARE NOT UNBENOUNSED TO ME WHEN THOU THINK OF SIN" he says his eyes turning fully black for a moment before it turns normal "my name is Arhvald nice to meet yall." 

she spoke in a robotic votic "error, I'm unable to locate any vital areas, his jelly rolls have him protected like a some pig in a blanket... A real big pig", she started laughing so hard tears were running down her face.

Logan trekked back to the castle, making a few steps in before hitting the ground with a loud thud. He landed on his bad arm and yelled out in pain. "Fuck!" he yelled as he tried standing finding himself taking anouth few steps before having to steer himself into a wall before falling.

she spoke in a robotic votic "error, I'm unable to locate any vital areas, his jelly rolls have him protected like a some pig in a blanket... A real big pig", she started laughing so hard tears were running down her face.

"your just mad I'v got bigger tits than you"

"Yea yea", she said before turning around after hearing someone curse out. Amber walked over to find Logan lying against the wall. "Wow, you look rough, was she really that vicious?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back