• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

((no strictly OOC posts here please))

((why hasn't anyone noticed that Dirk and October left together but Dirk came back alone?)) 

October looked around "not sure we can wait here if you like" she looked around the room more wondering if they ever would come back and who they were "or go back to the castle to annlyse these needles. It's up to you."

Dirk picked up a piece of glass and stared at it, but was unable to recall how he ended up in there "Waiting would be futile, they might already know that I got out" he explained "We might as well head out, there seems to be nothing more in this room"

"And its a good wepon." Grov went over and to the spider. He cuped it in his hands the opened them the spider was asleep. "Its done."

(Grov is dumb at commen sense.)

Dirk sighed in relief, then glanced up at Grov "Next time, let me know Before something like this happens"

Snapping back the slide on his recently completed and cleaned Beretta, he was good to go. He holstered it and walked out to the woods, heading out farther to explore the place. He saw a chick with a katana, which he had come up behind. He quickly ducked into the bushes, hand on his Beretta in case.

Grov nodded. "Okay." He thought then looked at dirk agine. "Well at least you found your cloths, the lab coat didn't look right on you."

Grov nodded. "Okay." He thought then looked at dirk agine. "Well at least you found your cloths, the lab coat didn't look right on you."

Dirk pulled the sword out of the ground "Lab coat? Do I look like a guy with a big ward robe?" he sheathed his weapon "I'm heading inside the castle"

Grov shook his head. "You where here and covered in slime in a lab coat then left with October to find out what happened since you lost your memory about what happened." He looked at dirk confused.

(were in the library)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kat spun around, pointing her katana right for him, as if knowing he was already there. "Maybe a better question would be, 'who are you?' Persay...". Her yellow-orange eyes began to flicker like a light going out, then coming back on again. 

((omg two ppl have come up... Oh boi X,D))

Grov shook his head. "You where here and covered in slime in a lab coat then left with October to find out what happened since you lost your memory about what happened." He looked at dirk confused.

(were in the library)

Dirk stopped, then looked over his shoulder at Grov "No" he shook his head slowly "That never happened, I havn't even seen october since arriving back from town. Are you pulling my leg right now?"

Grov looked at dirk. "I'm no where near your leg and you did, you left to some warehouse you woke up in inside a tube full of slime."

Grov looked at dirk. "I'm no where near your leg and you did, you left to some warehouse you woke up in inside a tube full of slime."

"Well that expression went right over your head,," Dirk muttered in amusement "Okay, let me set you straight here. None of that happened to me, I had a regular time in the town, Nothing out of the ordinary. How exactly did you get this story? Was this maybe a dream or something?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He would glare at her seeing the katana pointed at him " I'm nobody but that girl there was with a few friends I made. You kidnapped her " he got in a defensive position " so your the threat here.. 

"I don't sleep and that did happen, have I ever lied to you?" Grov was dead serious. "I even made a joke about how you smelled like you got swallowed by a giant slug."

Kat let out a chilling laugh, "kidnapping?", I wouldn't got as far as to call it that, it's more like, someone hitchhiking without any agreement". "Oh and thank you for realizing just how much of a threat I am, though you may not realize everything that I have as an advantage. She disappeared into thin air. A laugh came up from the tree behind him, as there she say, laughing. "Oh darling, please do not make this into some situation where I have to end up kill you", she spat, "what would be just so awful and tragic". 

Logan, as the lady was distracted, stealthily came across and grabbed Amber, hefting her over a shoulder, then taking out his Beretta with his free and firing a few shots before bolting, vanishing into air after a few moments. "Don't ask why, just thank me when we make it back." He told Amber, then chose to not be invisible as she wasn't

Kat looked over her shoulders, after hearing the ringing of gun shots, then noticing that the girl was gone. Shen then stepped forward, closer to him. "You bastard!", she yelled, swinging her katana towards him, "Don't you see what you've done?!". She was so infuriated it was a surprise not to see smoke billowing out of her nose and ears.

"did you want to walk or teleport back?"  she did one last look at the room and turned around to face him. He did well with the last teleport so maybe he'd do it again, but she understood if he just wanted to walk. 

@Knightling

Riku would dodge her swing as he glared at her as he would grin " what's wrong your plan failed " he then used his Kunai the clash with her katana than kicked her back hitting her stomach " i suggest you stop or your going to get yourself hurt. " he said while lightning started to form around hi

"The only one that's gonna get hurt will be you!". She tackled him, pinning down his arms as she sat on his chest. Her strength was remarkable, almost as if it was inhuman. She dug her nails into his wrists, with such force blood began to slowly slither out. Kat then grabbed her katana, holding it right to his neck. "Move one time and their goes your jugular vein", 

Riku would get tackled as she pinned him down feeling her nails sink into his skin. He saw her grab her Katana as he smirk " you are strong, but you have to be dumb to think I can be easily defeated like this. " his body turned into a wooden log as he was standing behind her and he lifted up his right hand as an invisible force lifted her off the ground and into the air

"Put me down right this instant!" She flaied around in mid air, swinging the katana trying to hit him, she had lost her mind by now. While waving around the katana she had dropped it, hearing it crash to the ground had her want to rip his eyeballs right out of their sockets, or just kick his face until it became a bloody pulp. 

Riku would smirk and shake his head " nah this is actually very funny " he laughed as he then he moved his right towards her shooting lightning at her hitting her but not killing her only to stun her " i could kill you right now, but I have no time to play with you girl..

"And I could kill you too, that if you only had the balls to actually fight a fucking normal battle!" She clawed at the sky, trying ever so desperately to get one scratch on him. 'Omfg this is embarrassing, what's worse is that I can't even teleport, like wtf...', she thought.

Riku would grin and shake his head has he moved his hand slamming her hard on the ground causing a small crater underneath her " i suggest you leave before the people at the castle kill you " this is a warning.. " he turned around as he vanished in a cloud of smoke. He started jumping branch to branch heading back to his clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back