• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

((why are there two Dirk's a clone gah I need to know!!!)) 

October looked around the warehouse whoever did this was gone. She walked over to the broken tube and grabbed a needle off the floor "we can see if there's enough in this to see what they injected you with." 

The spider was asleep on dirks shoulder and had attached itself to him with green silk. It was the size of a softball byt was very light. Grov looked at will. "Okay the first thing first lets go get you a book from the library on plants from the castle." He then started towards the castle. "You should come to dirk you know to learn about you spider weed."

Dirk blew some smoke over at Grov "I've never really had an interest in Plants" he said "But maybe I will, seeing as there is nothing else to do, and October seems to be out of the castle right now. Just tell me this; what good is this spider going to do me?"

((why are there two Dirk's a clone gah I need to know!!!)) 

October looked around the warehouse whoever did this was gone. She walked over to the broken tube and grabbed a needle off the floor "we can see if there's enough in this to see what they injected you with." 

(This fiasco hasn't even begun, just wait until they cross paths, lol)

Dirk looked over at the needle, and the tube that was attached "An IV perhaps?" he said, then stepped on the broken glass as he made his way to the container "Good thing I have shoes now, cause I didn't when I busted out.." he looked at his hand, still perplexed that the scar was completely gone "Maybe they'll come back?"

Grov looked at Dirk. "It is immune to most spells, can lift 5 times my wight, it can clime any surface, and its sleep juice even works on lesser gods. The down side is it is not to smart and is terrified of Dragons."

Last edited by a moderator:
Grov looked at will and asked. "So what do you know about plant right now." He opend the door for them as the got to the castle. "these are demon bane, they weaken any demon near them." He pointed to the red flowers at the entrance.

((Rawr, I'm back now XD))

Kat woke up, realizing that she had probably been sleeping for 2 hours. She peered down to see if that girl was still their, she was. As soon as they made eye contact Amber had scooted backwards, trying to put distance between them, she managed to let out a muffled scream, her movement in the fallen leaves didn't help much either. Quickly Kat jumped down from the branch. She drew out her katana, pointing it at Amber's neck, "don't make another sound", she whispered. Amber stopped struggling, she stared down the katana, then back up at Kat's golden yellow eyes. Kat seemed to have smiled, but it was impossible to tell with that mask covering half of her face. Kat walked back to the other tree, this time sitting in front of it, seeming a little irradiated.

Dirk now gave the spider a worried look "I don't know if I want that thing" he shook his head "It's more then capable of killing me, I think I'll leave it right here"

Grov looked at will the laughed. "Just call me Grov okay." He looked at dirk and shook his head. "Go ahead and try but the silk is stronger than steel, plus it wont kill you its powers are for defense they don't attack unless there hurt or in your case there master is. You do know its imprinted to you right? Why do you think it started to purr." He lead them to the library and pulled out a book whos cover made of leaves stiched together by small vines, they were still alive. "Here you go plant both magical and non volume 1."

(In just a moment)

Dirk frowned, then he drew out his sword and tested out the strength of the silk by cutting at it "I didn't ask to be imprinted on!" he stated stubbornly "This is really starting to freak me the hell out!"

Grov shrugged. "And I didn't ask to be made a 9 foot tall, 650 pound war golem, but life is what it is." Dirk blade slide off the silk. "Think of it like a shild, it'll protect you from most magic and can even be use as a grappling hook. Its a symbiotic plant, the master attacks and it defends. Just think of it as another tool if that helps."

Grov shrugged. "And I didn't ask to be made a 9 foot tall, 650 pound war golem, but life is what it is." Dirk blade slide off the silk. "Think of it like a shild, it'll protect you from most magic and can even be use as a grappling hook. Its a symbiotic plant, the master attacks and it defends. Just think of it as another tool if that helps."

"I can take care of myself!" Dirk exclaimed, now lighting his sword on fire as he hacked at the silk "I swear to fuck almighty that I'm about to lose my shit!" his face was growing red from anger

Grov shook his head and went over to Dirk. He stoped his swinging and handed him a simple book. "Just tell it to get off and it will. Read up on them and then decide okay, at least do that and if you still don't want it I'll unimprint it okay."

Grov shook his head and went over to Dirk. He stoped his swinging and handed him a simple book. "Just tell it to get off and it will. Read up on them and then decide okay, at least do that and if you still don't want it I'll unimprint it okay."

Dirk took the book, then cast Grov an annoyed look "Spider, get off" he ordered, trying to keep his voice calm "Damnit, Grov" he shook his head, then stalked over to a table "I'm running low on patience, this had better be an easy read!"

((Rawr, I'm back now XD))

Kat woke up, realizing that she had probably been sleeping for 2 hours. She peered down to see if that girl was still their, she was. As soon as they made eye contact Amber had scooted backwards, trying to put distance between them, she managed to let out a muffled scream, her movement in the fallen leaves didn't help much either. Quickly Kat jumped down from the branch. She drew out her katana, pointing it at Amber's neck, "don't make another sound", she whispered. Amber stopped struggling, she stared down the katana, then back up at Kat's golden yellow eyes. Kat seemed to have smiled, but it was impossible to tell with that mask covering half of her face. Kat walked back to the other tree, this time sitting in front of it, seeming a little irradiated.

Riku made his way through the forest by himself heading towards the direction of his ninja clans location. He was thinking about all the training he was going to do once he got there. He then heard something and instantly pulled out his kunai.  He than quietly crouched down jumping up towards a tree with a sturdy branch and saw the young girl at the castle tied up with someone else across from her.

The spider woke up and jumped off then sat on the floor waiting. The book was easy to understand and told about all there strengths and weaknesses and there bodyguard like nature towards there master. Grov sat back and watched.

Kat raise a brow, getting to her feet, drawing her katana back out. 'Someone is here...". She narrowed her eyes in his direction. She looked at Amber for a moment, then back in his path. "If you go anywhere or try to excape, I'll be sure to make sure you die a slow death". She started to walk in the direction in which she heard the sound come from.

The spider woke up and jumped off then sat on the floor waiting. The book was easy to understand and told about all there strengths and weaknesses and there bodyguard like nature towards there master. Grov sat back and watched.

Dirk looked up at Grov, then he pulled out his sword and stabbed it into the ground "This is my weapon and protection" he stated firmly

((no strictly OOC posts here please))

((why hasn't anyone noticed that Dirk and October left together but Dirk came back alone?)) 

October looked around "not sure we can wait here if you like" she looked around the room more wondering if they ever would come back and who they were "or go back to the castle to annlyse these needles. It's up to you."

Riku looked down watching the unknown girl threatened her and he would wait until she walked past the tree he was on and jumped down from where she came. Lightning began to form from his hand as he glared at her " who are you?

"And its a good wepon." Grov went over and to the spider. He cuped it in his hands the opened them the spider was asleep. "Its done."

(Grov is dumb at commen sense.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back