• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom In The Echoes

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Murmux

"But of course, silly mortal, for a god fights with you! There's no such thing as a lengthy battle when I, the lord of death, is amongst you." The pink-haired dramatically pressed the palm of her hands against her chest, acting as if she wasn't the one who probably contributed to the efforts the least. But of course, Edrich just had to put her name and the word "rusty" in the same sentence. Murmux's triumphant smile immediately shifted into a frown as she defensively crossed her arms.

The seasoned adventurer then proceeded to introduce everyone to his friend that the other members deemed strange. Murmux eyed Maggot, amused yet unfazed at the same time. She has seen plenty of creatures that she reckoned this bunch would label 'strange'. It was such a shame that she has yet to encounter any of them once more after her awakening.

While Murmux clearly didn't mind, the others seemed to meet the addition with skepticism. Regardless, they chose to trust Edrich's judgement. A strike of confusion and interest hit the necromancer. Why did they trust Edrich so much? Just what about him made him so trustworthy? It hit her that she didn't know much about the boy, aside from the fact that he was most definitely looking forward to coveting her powers through his little contract.

"I'm sure you're delighted to be in the presence of a god, Maggot, but alas, I'd prefer to be worshiped in a less icy terrain. So, I implore everyone to return their attention to the task at hand." A very favorable task for her, indeed. "I fear we still have a long way to go." She turned to Edrich and said. "I still cannot sense my lost power."

AI10100 AI10100 @Ambiloquous @Athanas @lunar_moth @Coyote Hart

BAUZA

Bauza takes a moment to clear his mind. The attitude in Ilya's remark made him laugh. He shrugs when she selects a door. "Fine with me. Let's go with that one. With your hostility, this place will just kick us all out." The tone in his voice was sarcastic, but surprisingly laid back as it lacked malice.

He then turns his attention to the torches. "As for these things, they might come in handy later on." He uses his Pyro skills to light the torches. There didn't seem to be a significant risk to doing so. In fact, the potential reward of possibly revealing something, or even having an extra pair of light sources, would definitely make the risk worth it. Finally, he lights his left hand on fire, matching the size of the flames on the torches.

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Technicolor Cat Technicolor Cat BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back