• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In The Echoes [Genshin Impact RP]

AI10100

Expert Lurker
:>
:<
In the Echoes
It has been over two thousand years since the world had descended in an all out war with powerful gods battling each other to hold dominion over a certain element. When the Seven Archons had taken their rightful positions, the world had been ushered into relative peace. However, the world was still littered with the lingering evil that had been exuded by the fallen gods and their charges. A kingdom whose hubris had caught up to them and destroyed themselves — now only known as the fallen kingdom, Khaenri’ah. The dragon that swept down upon Mondstadt, jealousy running through its veins.

Nowadays, Teyvat is ruled over by Archons who have not seen the war themselves. Besides Rex Lapis and Barbatos, they rule their lands with power that has only been passed down to them.

However, this story is not about the Archons.

This story is about groups of people from all walks of life whose destiny has been intertwined with the events that will unfold under everyone’s noses. When the archons and gods of old chose to rest and let their people do their own thing, those whose intentions were geared towards selfishness and evil — those whose knowledge has the power to destroy the peace that has settled over Teyvat — were left unsupervised. Under the celebrations, the darkness that people have forgotten began to creep up once again.

Perhaps you are a member of the Adventurer’s Guild, perhaps you are a descendant of an old family or perhaps you are just some unfortunate soul who’s been dragged into this. Nevertheless, your fate has been sealed. You may not have the strength and raw power of the gods of old, but for your own survival, you have little choice in the matter.

“To those who slither in the darkness, beware, beware, of those who slither with you.”

Info Dump
Good day fellas! Thanks for reading this far into the interest check!

I’ve always found Genshin Impact’s lore to be fascinating. When I say that everything in Genshin has lore, there really is lore in everything. I love poking around the bounds of the lore and how much I can push it until the canon breaks. So this is my attempt in using some of the canon info and absolutely running with it.

What I expect out of my players? I want you all to go wild. Do you want to be an ancient adepti who’s been locked up? Go right on ahead. Do you want to be a hilichurl whose intelligence is higher than the normal ones and now you’ve established communication with the other denizens of Teyvat? Feel free. Do you want to just be an ordinary person trying to get through life? Perfectly fine as well. Of course there will be some things that I’ll limit mostly to keep the RP as balanced as possible at the start but rest assured, I’m sure we can find a compromise for your ideas.

Do not be afraid to come to me to talk about your characters. I am more than happy to help them fit into the narrative if you are having troubles with them!

The RP is going to be quest-centric with an overarching plotline. There will be chances to take on other quests or interact with other groups. As the setting is both in Liyue and Mondstadt, characters are able to journey to the other kingdom because of their line of work. Who knows, it’s all up to your actions that will decide the outcome of the story.

RP Rules
All RPN rules apply and the usual roleplay rules of no godmodding and stuff like that.
Alright, GM's word is law but hey, you can always talk to me about it and we'll see what kind of compromise we can reach eh? Don't worry, I don't bite.
If you have any problems with other players, just come to me. I'll try my best to resolve this and if I can't... well... I'll find someone who can
Generally, I'm looking for at least a paragraph or two of posts so there's enough to respond to for others. If you need any help with posts, don't be afraid to ask for it.
To prove you've read the rules, please put at least four voice lines in your character sheet. I don't encourage helping people about this unless you're vouching for them.
No posting order but please wait for two more people to post before you post again. Unless you're directly interacting with an NPC, in which case, wait for me.
In conjunction with above, if someone doesn't post for two weeks and has not spoken in OOC, they will be temporarily shelved. But I do ask for you all to be active. If you have some in real life problems or just losing interest, please at least tell us so we can properly adjust.
Please be cordial with each other guys. I'd like for everyone to have fun with this so please don't be that one person who's a dick.
Guys, have fun! The most important thing in an RP is having fun after all.
Having Discord would be ideal for ease of communication as I'm always active there... kind of.

In the Echoes
It has been over two thousand years since the world had descended in an all out war with powerful gods battling each other to hold dominion over a certain element. When the Seven Archons had taken their rightful positions, the world had been ushered into relative peace. However, the world was still littered with the lingering evil that had been exuded by the fallen gods and their charges. A kingdom whose hubris had caught up to them and destroyed themselves — now only known as the fallen kingdom, Khaenri’ah. The dragon that swept down upon Mondstadt, jealousy running through its veins.

Nowadays, Teyvat is ruled over by Archons who have not seen the war themselves. Besides Rex Lapis and Barbatos, they rule their lands with power that has only been passed down to them.

However, this story is not about the Archons.

This story is about groups of people from all walks of life whose destiny have been intertwined with the events that will unfold under everyone’s noses. When the archons and gods of old chose to rest and let their people do their own thing, those whose intentions were geared towards selfishness and evil — those whose knowledge has the power to destroy the peace that has settled over Teyvat — have been left unsupervised. Under the celebrations, the darkness that people had forgotten began to creep up once again.

Perhaps you are a member of the Adventurer’s Guild, perhaps you are a descendant of an old family or perhaps you are just some unfortunate soul who’s been dragged into this. Nevertheless, your fate has been sealed. You may not have the strength and raw power of the gods of old, but for your own survival, you have little choice in the matter.

“To those who slither under the darkness, beware, beware, of those who slither with you.”

Info Dump
Good day fellas! Thanks for reading this far into the interest check!

I’ve always found Genshin Impact’s lore to be fascinating. When I say that everything in Genshin has lore, there really is lore in everything. I love poking around the bounds of the lore and how much I can push it until the canon breaks. So this is my attempt in using some of the canon info and absolutely running with it.

What I expect out of my players? I want you all to go wild. Do you want to be an ancient adepti who’s been locked up? Go right on ahead. Do you want to be a hilichurl whose intelligence is higher than the normal ones and now you’ve established communication with the other denizens of Teyvat? Feel free. Do you want to just be an ordinary person trying to get through life? Perfectly fine as well. Of course there will be some things that I’ll limit mostly to keep the RP as balanced as possible at the start but rest assured, I’m sure we can find a compromise for your ideas.

Do not be afraid to come to me to talk about your characters. I am more than happy to help them fit into the narrative if you are having troubles with them!

The RP is going to be quest-centric with an overarching plotline. There will be chances to take on other quests or interact with other groups. As the setting is both in Liyue and Mondstadt, characters are able to journey to the other kingdom because of their line of work. Who knows, it’s all up to your actions that will decide the outcome of the story.

RP Rules
All RPN rules apply and the usual roleplay rules of no godmodding and stuff like that.
Alright, GM's word is law but hey, you can always talk to me about it and we'll see what kind of compromise we can reach eh? Don't worry, I don't bite.
If you have any problems with other players, just come to me. I'll try my best to resolve this and if I can't... well... I'll find someone who can
Generally, I'm looking for at least a paragraph or two of posts so there's enough to respond to for others. If you need any help with posts, don't be afraid to ask for it.
To prove you've read the rules, please put at least four voice lines in your character sheet. I don't encourage helping people about this unless you're vouching for them.
No posting order but please wait for two more people to post before you post again. Unless you're directly interacting with an NPC, in which case, wait for me.
In conjunction with above, if someone doesn't post for two weeks and has not spoken in OOC, they will be temporarily shelved. But I do ask for you all to be active. If you have some in real life problems or just losing interest, please at least tell us so we can properly adjust.
Please be cordial with each other guys. I'd like for everyone to have fun with this so please don't be that one person who's a dick.
Guys, have fun! The most important thing in an RP is having fun after all.
Having Discord would be ideal for ease of communication as I'm always active there... kind of.
Click here to agree to terms and services.
Coded by Ambiloquous Ambiloquous / AI can't code for shit

Howdy, strangers, my name is Dove. I've been itching for a Genshin RP since a month ago and I'm so glad to finally find one. I have an idea for an electro necromancer, and it would be such an honor if I can play it here. Thank you.

Nice code, by the way ^_^

Howdy, strangers, my name is Prophet. I've been itching for a Genshin RP since a month ago and I'm so glad to finally find one. I have an idea for a cryo musician, and it would be such an honor if I can play it here. Thank you.

Nice code, by the way ^_^

Poke, Leaving the joining in here too

Edit:
Oh since I’m a fool that didn’t mention I’m planning a Dendro Catalyst Boy

Hi! I'm very much interested in joining. I got an idea for an Electro who ran away from the Fatui, the organization where she grew up with. Would possibly make some spicy drama, yeah?

Yes, I'm pulling a Carmen Sandiego

Also, the code is very pretty. I can only aspire to be able to make something so beautiful.

hii! I'm interested! I don't have discord so I understand if I won't be able to be included in this (which is fine!) I just wanted to express my interest! If I do get accepted, I would like to play a dendro claymore! (who looks nothing like a dendro character-) I have a few drawings of him but I can't draw claymores so-

i love the code by the wayy! it's very pretty !
<3

hii! I'm interested! I don't have discord so I understand if I won't be able to be included in this (which is fine!) I just wanted to express my interest! If I do get accepted, I would like to play a dendro claymore! (who looks nothing like a dendro character-) I have a few drawings of him but I can't draw claymores so-

i love the code by the wayy! it's very pretty !
<3

While I would suggest making it, I'm very much open to making an OOC for those who don't have one! And if there are any developments in the discord, I can update you over DMs if thats alright with you?

Roger, roger

I'm waiting for a few more then I'll start posting the threads. If you guys have some character ideas that you'd like to run by me, feel free to PM!

Well well, I will show my support for this RP to make sure that it stays on the top of relevance!

I'll be playing a hydro catalyst

Hello! I'd love to be part of this, if you'll have me!

I would love to be maybe an Anemo claymore girl who was born in Inazuma. Perhaps she ran away to Mondstadt to become a knight?

Hello! I'd love to be part of this, if you'll have me!

I would love to be maybe an Anemo claymore girl who was born in Inazuma. Perhaps she ran away to Mondstadt to become a knight?

Ooohh sounds good to me! We don't have any knights yet so that's perfect! Do you have a discord?

Also guys for those conceptualizing, canon characters are a thing and you can have your characters have some sort of relations with them but they're not playable

Ooohh sounds good to me! We don't have any knights yet so that's perfect! Do you have a discord?

Also guys for those conceptualizing, canon characters are a thing and you can have your characters have some sort of relations with them but they're not playeable

Yes! My discord is moonchild#7598 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back