• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search of roleplay partners of all types!

KillerQuinn

Guaranteed to blow your mind..
Hello! I'm in search of some new long term roleplay partners! I'm down for anything but i really enjoy some romance involved. I will do MxM and MxF however i prefer playing female characters! I'm willing to write non fandom but heres a list of my fandoms:

Stranger Things, Supernatural, Stephen King's It, Twilight, DC comics, Suicide Squad, Breaking Bad, Skyrim, Original Alien Films, A Handmaids Tale.

(Please note, the only FxF pairing I'm willing to write is Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn!)

The characters that i am most experienced playing are Dean Winchester, Harley Quinn and Eleven.

Fandom Ships Include:
(Joyce Byers x Jim Hopper)(Mike Wheeler x Eleven)(Dean Winchester x Castiel)(Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy)(Harley Quinn x Deadpool)(Harley Quinn x Joker)

I really like werewolf and vampire romance roleplays as well! If interested, Please PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back