• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In Good Spirits

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When a Transylvanian castle-turned-hotel falls on hard financial times; the owner comes up with an idea to turn the place into a tourist attraction by billing it as Europe's most haunted castle. Unfortunately with his finances in such poor shape, it proves too much to put together a quality show for the tourists. In the Grand Opening, the first group of tourists contain all the wrong sorts of guests. (See Below)

But just when it seems as though the owner will have to give up the ghost; some real phantoms show up.

The Castle
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/7c/93/f97c93d2fd4638a10fc196de598db747.gif
Insert an extra floor between the Main and Second Floor. Add a Sub Basement below the Basement which is a dungeon, crypts, catacombs, and torture chamber.
Then give the exterior an atmosphere along the lines of THIS.

Note: There is a REAL Pele's Castle in Romania that ours is based on.

Characters
We will need to fill in a number of roles.
Owner - serves as the Concierge.

Various Staff - (There should be about a dozen or so. This place is no more than an oversized B&B. Some Staff could wear more than one hat. Many will serve as actors playing the parts of fake ghosts.)
Bus Driver
Maid
Cook

Customers - (This is the more interesting lot as I am looking for a number of cliché roles to have filled. The main target group was Americans.)
Parapsychologist - there to prove what a fraud the owner is.
Man with family (including brats(2-3) who want to see a good show)
Man stuck in a loveless marriage who has dragged his wife to see the castle (no kids as that would require sex).
Vampire (not a real one. This one suffers from porphyria. He should have a career of some sort that his illness won’t interfere with.)
Pop star with fading career and bored with life. There to howl at the moon, if you will pardon the joke.

Do not duplicate the Customer roles. But you can run one Staff and one Customer.

Blank CS
This Blank CS is offered, but feel free to use your own format. Add or delete sections as you see fit.

Posting
3rd person, past tense
Semi lit to lit.
I prefer about a page, but quality over quantity is preferred. Still, try to come up with a few paragraphs - something to respond to.

Discord OOC
I am holding off creating one until I see enough interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back