• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In A Galaxy Far Far Away... (Star Wars Interest Closed)

So what would that take to do that? I'm down for some trying to impress.
Usually depends on the Mandalorian but most Mandos just want to see your spirit, tenacity, viciousness etc etc. The mandalorian adoption process also involves learning what it means to be a Mandalorian, learning the language and decking yourself out with some stylish armor.

Usually depends on the Mandalorian but most Mandos just want to see your spirit, tenacity, viciousness etc etc. The mandalorian adoption process also involves learning what it means to be a Mandalorian, learning the language and decking yourself out with some stylish armor.
Well I got an Academy trained chiss with a bad attitude, nothing to lose, and looking to change her life around.

So what should I do to make it happen? The corner mando recruiting office? Or crashing accidentally in the middle of camp and biting someone's ear off when someone grabs her?

Well I got an Academy trained chiss with a bad attitude, nothing to lose, and looking to change her life around.

So what should I do to make it happen? The corner mando recruiting office? Or crashing accidentally in the middle of camp and biting someone's ear off when someone grabs her?
No, any Mandalorian can adopt an outsider into the clan. And by adopt I genuinely mean adoption.

So who is joining up with who?

After looking over things, Sith got themselves some buddies. And the Wardens will likely side against the jedi and sith with the mandos to bring balance.

If Revan be on his lonesome, then it behooves me to join him! Could be fun to be his pilot too. Lol if he can handle her. Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

If Revan finds HK-47 amusing, he can definitely handle a smuggler.
True dat. Though she isnt 'technically' a smuggler.

Only if you pay her for that :3

She's a freelancer, whose talents depend on your money. Which include, but is not limited to, discrete transportation of questionable persons or goods without official knowledge.

But Galen is like a General or something. He can cough up enough.

I think I will go for Revan! Dont want him being lonely.

Wasnt there a Meetra char?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back