• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In a galaxy far, far away... | A Star Wars search

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
Welcome to this small (or not so small) search thread!
It’s been almost a month since The Rise of Skywalker and I am still craving a Star Wars Roleplay.
I thought about some plots that you can find towards the end of the post, together with the pairings I am willing to do, also with the characters I can play from this fandom.

Important things to know before we start:
  • I roleplay in third person, past tense. My replies vary from two to five paragraphs, but I can also do more or a little less depending on my partner’s preference. I am fine with any reply length as long as it’s more than one sentence!
  • I rarely reply immediately after you sent me a reply. I try to be as active as possible and there will be weeks where I can give you multiple replies a day, but there will also be days where there is no reply at all.
  • Doubling is a very interesting topic for me. I like to have more characters than just two. It gives the story much more complexity and I enjoy seeing the OCs interact! So, it would be great if you are willing to double too.
  • I enjoy ooc-chat a lot and I like to make gifs, collages, moodboards and everything else for the roleplay. Don’t feel forced to do it too, but I don’t want to scare you off when I suddenly send a roleplay related gif.
  • Be nice. We can always discuss it if you don’t like something and I am happy to adjust! We don’t need to attack each other.
  • We can decide who plays the OC in all these plots! I am open to play a male character.
Pairings / Ships:

Prequel Trilogy (Republic Era - Civil War)
There are no canon x canon ships I am willing to do, unfortunately. Regarding oc x canon, I can play as Obi-Wan for you and I usually match my OC with Anakin.
I can also give Cassian Andor a try or match him with one of my OCs.
The time between Episode 3 and 4 is one of the most interesting for me and I’d love to do an OC x OC roleplay there!
Plots for this era:
OC has been fighting in the Rebellion her whole life. She has worked her way up the rank of Commander and keeps doing her best to restore a little peace in the galaxy. But when she meets a high rank imperial General and doesn’t realise it, she starts to get into more trouble than expected. Especially, when she finds out to be force-sensitive as well and the charming General is too good to be let go of.

OC tried to stay out of the war for a while. But she gets suddenly pulled into it when she just gave an imperial spy shelter in her parents’ house. She happens to be suspected to know something and gets dragged to Yavin-4 where she meets a certain rebel spy. Soon, she turns out to be rather helpful in ways she didn’t expect herself.

Original Trilogy (Galactic Civil War)
In this era, I am more than happy to do a Han Solo x Leia roleplay. Beside that, I am also able to play Luke Skywalker for your OC. For my OC, I usually take Han Solo as the counterpart.
OC x OC ideas are welcomed too!
OC has been a smuggler for a few years now. After she had somehow bought a lightsaber in the outer rim, she even finds herself being dragged into more fights. When her force-sensitivity shows, the Empire has their eyes on her too, even though she doesn’t even know much about what she is actually able to do. Continuing her normal work routine, she bumps into another force-sensitive being and his smuggler friend that she has had some strange encounters with, mixed with a rivalry.

Sequel Era
Canon x canon is very big here. I am a sucker for Reylo and Stormpilot!! In this era, I really enjoy playing Rey or Poe Dameron, but I can also try my hand on Ben Solo/Kylo Ren. I usually match my OC with Poe or Ben/Kylo.
OC x OC ideas are not that interesting for me in this era, sorry!
Alternative ending to TROS. No spoilers here now.
OC has survived the slaughtering of the Jedi trained by Luke, but just with a lot of luck. After years in hiding, she joins the Resistance and is soon sent to a mission where she doesn’t expect to run into a former friend – Ben Solo, now better known as Kylo Ren.
TROS SPOILERS!!!
OC isn’t allowed to fly an X-Wing for the resistance anymore. After the break up with her former boyfriend Dameron, she disobeyed his orders and risked many lives to just show how egoistic she is. While she tries to earn back the respect of the other people and deal with working with her ex all day, she eventually finds some help in the new Resistance Member Ben Solo, who isn’t as accepted too. A lot of jealousy and drama play into this.
After years of fighting for the Resistance, OC finally reached the rank of Commander. But working together with Poe Dameron is none of her strengths and turns out to be exciting and frustrating at the same time.

If you are interested, just shoot me a private message!​

This is gonna sound super lame but I can't figure out how to send a private message >~< I've created a post, so I think I just can't find out how :/ It'd be really nice if you could message me here, or send me a friend request on Discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna sound super lame but I can't figure out how to send a private message >~< I've created a post, so I think I just can't find out how :/ It'd be really nice if you could message me here, or send me a friend request on Discord.
I somehow can’t message you either!

Been craving some Star Wars for a while now though I prefer to do OC x OC. M or F doesn't matter to me and I very often end up doubling (or more).

How's that sound?

fcllenstars fcllenstars I'm down to do a sequel era rp :) I have a busy and sort of hectic schedule too so I think our availability will match up nicely! I've played Ben before and I was hoping to find someone who could play Luke for my OC. PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back