• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Improv Fantasy

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a quick, messy idea, but what about doing an improv fantasy RP? In short, it's kind of like a text adventure, but instead of a scripted story, I make things up on the spot like a flustered dungeon master. I'm not even sure what to expect from it, but if you're interested in somewhat fast paced posting with low effort writing, here's the place to do it.

...in other words, post frequency can range from once a week to one-to-two per day depending on your pacing. Post length can be as little as two sentences and up to "as-much-as-you-want." The post quality doesn't have to be "good" as long as I can correctly interpret what you're doing (You can't get ye flask!). Anywho, if you're interested, just holler in the interest check and we'll start up the ol' text adveture PC and see where it goes.

well, this is intriguing, at the very least. i like the... experimentality of it, i'll think it over and let you know if i can roleplay, if you'd like, but it's definitely interesting, so thanks for the offer!

Very interested. Send me a message if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back