• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Imperium Galactica [INTEREST CHECK]

Ah, thats fine I will just have it be a successful venture from one of the former nation states of Earth in deep space with no connection left to Earth other than species. Again, if that's ok with you.
The nation states of Earth (the powerful ones at least) still exist but do with that information as you will, and yeah I've not really got a horse in that race but I wouldn't expect it logically to be bigger and more powerful than Earth itself.

Fishman Lord Fishman Lord very interesting faction, Tha' Roon gonna be equal parts in awe and annoyed i think!
Well, if they value knowledge, they will certainly respect the Institute's gigantic catalog of life throughout the galaxy. However, if they try to harm any natural ecosystem, they will find a brand new and very knowledgeable enemy.

Well, if they value knowledge, they will certainly respect the Institute's gigantic catalog of life throughout the galaxy. However, if they try to harm any natural ecosystem, they will find a brand new and very knowledgeable enemy.

Will have to see if their political scheming can let them do both. Failing that, never been punched in the face by toasters before xD

Just so you know the Grand Chancellor was not talking to your faction, just wanted to make sure you know and that no diplomatic incidents are caused lol Tierax Tierax

Whoops, didn't see this in my notifications, will go edit my post now.
Braddington Braddington

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter i spy with my little eye... a warframe player, interesting faction!

Actually it makes me wonder, whats the inspiration for everyones factions?
Mine is based off a race from an oldschool strategy game called Warwind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back