• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Imperium Galactica [INTEREST CHECK]

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
Imperium Galactica is an interaction-based roleplay where the story is created and driven by those participating. Rather than absolute focus on linear statistical gameplay, Imperium Galactica will take the approach of a near limitless story driven by the plays themselves. Do you desire to instigate a colonial revolt? How about engage in a bit of ultra-imperialism and conquer those beneath you? Maybe even attempt to bring an end to the galaxy itself, whilst your at it? It's what you decide to do that will shape and mould Imperium Galactic.

[Imperium Galactica: Faction Sheets]

[Imperium Galactica]

Last edited:
Tierax Tierax

The basic premise is that several leaders of a galactic council meet in order to discuss the actions of a corrupt official who is descending into madness and has compromised the power of the intergalactic body. From beyond there, it is up to you on lore.

Edit: sorry was on my phone, thought i was in the right place xD teach me to rush won't it?

Last edited:
Can I recreate the Frontier Militia from Titanfall, Titans, Pilots, and Everything?

(Please quote me I did not set this to watch)

Eh, not a huge fan of having a hostile, militaristic power within my territory and right next to my capital.

Ah, thats fine I will just have it be a successful venture from one of the former nation states of Earth in deep space with no connection left to Earth other than species. Again, if that's ok with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back