• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Imperium Galactica [INTEREST CHECK]

Dude, I remember being so stoked for this one bruh... Was gonna finally live out every person's dream of being a -Ahem- Kawaii world ending race of adorable little monsters. Oh how the time passed.
Aww, I bet they would have been too adorable to stop.

Aww, I bet they would have been too adorable to stop.

It was gonna be subversion central man... Ya know what? I'm just gonna make my own sci-ffi nation builder and use 'em there. Probably work a little easier, no way I'm letting a CS that good go to waste.

It was gonna be subversion central man... Ya know what? I'm just gonna make my own sci-ffi nation builder and use 'em there. Probably work a little easier, no way I'm letting a CS that good go to waste.
Maybe it could just be Sci-Fi thread. A RP about stopping them. They PCs would have to fail, the Kawaii is too strong,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back