• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

"I banged on the side about a million times and yelled at you"

“I was having a heart to heart with Oda! I wasn’t really paying attention to anything outside of my bubble!”

-sighs and sees a group of pod-like vehicles floating on the pathway- nows out chance! -runs and slides under one, grabbing the bottom tight- hold on!

Pulls out magnet, jumps and latches on
It appears as if she has done something like this before

hat and hair blow in the wind. Dårlig immediately holds them down with one hand while gripping the magnet with the other

-it abruptly flattens out and swerves this way and that at a drastically decreasing rate. I notice a room and do a hand gesture to indicate that this is our stop-

-stealthily approaches the control room and notices there are tons of guards- ok.... Anyone got a spare weapon? My magic’s coming back but not enough to summon a weapon

the hilt is wrapped in leather of an animal you do not recognise, the blade is clearly finely crafted and a pattern of brambles snakes down the blade. It is polished to a high shine, on the crossbar bit of the hilt is an engraving in symbols, but you do not understand them

"Do not lose it or break it"
looks at the sword with mixed emotions and shoves it into your hands

takes out a quiver of grey feathered arrows. The tips are honed to a fine point and made form the same material as the sword
nocks the bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back