• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-nods- get the supporters of the old ways outta there, those who realize what Umbranis and Anders truly want. Can’t win a war without an army.

Carcuso: -smirks- there’s the princess.

“Just tell me who Oda and I can kill, and we’ll pave you a bloody path up to the two bastards themselves”

“Yes Oda and I. I’m sure you’ll leave some bodies,” kicks the front door down and steps outside into the sunlight, “But I’ll make sure to make it a bloody mess.”

interest instantly piqued
"tell me more, has it ever been infiltrated? What are the walls made of? Are the rooves guarded? Is it full of poncy nobles?"

Ven just do it! -sighs- Otherwise the plan will fall apart.... -turns to Darlig- Stay away from the soldiers. People here seem to be afraid of them.

Carcuso: If you need me to, Bria or I could get you in quickly.

No, they’ll detect us coming if we go in by magic. We gotta go in by stealth, a word clearly not in Ven’s vocabulary

Evie: “How will they even know it’s me? I could just be some crazy person? I look completely different!”

interest instantly piqued
"tell me more, has it ever been infiltrated? What are the walls made of? Are the rooves guarded? Is it full of poncy nobles?"
Never been infiltrated, walls are made of ultra-thick hybdridium-infused carbon nanotubes and an extremely tight bomb-proof insulation. Roofers are guarded 24/7, since it’s under the palace. And we’re in the noble capital of the kingdom, so you can judge that

Last edited:
Possibly, now calm down. We gotta stay stealthy. -walks through the streets- I know my way around, so stick with me

"Damn! No roofs then! Sewers? Ventilation?"
pauses
"Do they ever have fancy balls and dances or big social events?"

-nods- used to have them all the time... it was a blasts... -drags the group into an alleyway- stay silent.... patrollers with weapon detectors and auto-kill lasers approaching...

looks at Ven angrily (not that much of her face can be seen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back