• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Ven, if you want us all to die, then go ahead, but I think we need our heads on our bodies and not melted

-sees a group of extremely high-tech-looking soldiers pass by and gives the cue to move silently-

Follows Evie silently, not a single sound made as she walks behind her. Still shaking as her heart starts racing.

-leads them to a building with a long pole-like structure on it and whispered- climb up there and we’ll be harder to spot till we get closer to the palace

Clips scythe onto back turns to Oda and whsipers “stay low Oda. Find your way back to me.” Oda licks face and then takes off on his own. I follow up at Evie and Darlig

-lowers down as we get closer and closer to palace- drop down, were at the end of where we can roof-hop without being caught

drops down and rolls before standing upright
mumbles something to self

Alright... should be a nearby auto-prison tunnel... where the prisoners get transported by automated cars, no drivers. -smirks- what do ya say we hitch a ride?

"Well I already hung of a high-speed spaceship that Ven nearly blew up, so this can not be much worse"
thinks back about something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back