• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

-opens door and pulls hood up, seeing Ven- V-Ven?!

Carcuso: who’s Ven?

One of my Earth friends!

See’s Evie poking her head out of a house. Beams and jumps forward, wrapping her arm around her neck and putting her in a head lock, “YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU MADE ME WORRY SICK OVER YOU AND MADE ME FLY THROUGH SPACE IN A FREAKING METAL BOX!! I COULD HAVE BLOWN MYSELF UP!!

-gets out of it, grabs Ven and drags her into the house- Shut up and calm down!

“Calm down!?” Growls angrily, “How can I calm down!? You’re an idiot you know that!? Why the hell would you erase your freaking memories!? You deserved to be slapped!!”

Well I think getting captured by Umbranis and Anders was a slap in the face enough.

Bria: wait, what?!

Carcuso: that’d explain the green eyes....

No clue... escaped from them last night. They might a followed but they won’t know I’m here... pulls down hood to show Ven the new bob cut- Anders gave me but if a haircut last night with a blaster...

Bria: THAT’S WHERE IT CAME FROM?!

-sighs- it’ll be hard to leave this place with it in the state that it’s in.... hurts to see it like this... in anarchy and chaos, ruin and despair... gosh, I wish I wasn’t such a coward and that I could actually do something! Fix all this! Undo time or something so that it wasn’t torn to ruins and instead was just as flourishing and amazing as before!

Carcuso: Evie, people have tried to fix it, but... they’ve all been jailed for it.

Wait, what did you just say?

Smiles lazily, “I can get rid of the problem if you’d like” Oda’s ears perk up and he begins to wag his tail, “Even he’s excited.”

"I want to know what exactly is going on here, the soldiers, the atmosphere of fear, the barbed wire on some rooftops"

Shrugs “I didn’t really notice any of that. I just came in swinging and shouting till she pulled me in. Oh Oda killed a guard too.”

-tears up- I just want to fix everything.... I don’t want to leave it like this...

Bria: Evie...

to Ven
"I do it all the time"
to Evie
"
what is this place?"

Smiles wickedly and Scratches Oda between the ears, “Then let’s change this place Evie...you, me, Darlig, and Oda...let’s cover these streets in the blood of your enemies!”

To Darkig: “not my style”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back