• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Dårlig jumps out of the transport trench and grabs the guard she noticed earlier, slamming him against the wall
her eyes are wild and there is something off about her

???: -glaring at me- you don’t know, do you?

What are you talking about? -notices he’s only my age-

the guard is terrified shitless
Dårlig screams at him in that same language

-looks towards him, something tied over eyes- Yea?

???: -throws dagger past my shoulder- DONT IGNORE ME!

See’s a guard getting close to Darlig and chucks entire scythe at him. Cuts clean through his chest.

THEN WHO ARE YOU!!

???: The name’s Erebus... Erebus Emerald... the younger of two twins...

-blinks and bursts into laughter- you’re crazy, I don’t have a twin

Cocks my head sideways. A single bloody tear cascades down my cheek. “Eevvviieee...” voice sounds twisted and animalistic

the guard yells back in Common (the language we all speak) "theyre just pests anyway! They deserve to be killed!"

"they deserve to be slaughtered by the thousands, their bodies burned for fuel, their bones ground to paste, their blood used to paint the streets and houses, their furs sold to make cloaks and their teeth used as ornaments!" The guard continued

“I...want...to....kkkiiilllll....” waves towards all the dead bodies “we killed them all!”

Dårlig yells at him again, her whole body is begining to glow a dark inky black

Erebus: all the ones you call “traitors”, there are still plenty who fought by your side alive... -hands light up and locks the door- but now I think it’s you three who will suffer

Sure, says the one pretending to be my twin

"LUPUS!!!!" The guard screams, thrashing and kicking, trying in vain to get away from Dårlig

grabs scythe and sends it into the door, blade slices through the metal. When I pull it back there’s a gap where the blade was. Cackles loudly, cocking my head more, “is that all you got?”

Erebus: -summons a pair of blasters- Now hands up

-scoffs- are we supposed to be scared?

Dårlig cocks her head to one side, with every passing minute the glow deepens

the guard is only just beginning to realise how big a mistake he made

-tries to summon my own weapon and manages to summon a sword- Yo Dårlig! catch! -tosses sword to her-

Erebus: no idea, and I ain’t no fake. -glares at me- her parents could’ve vouched

sword clatters onto the ground, it is now that Ven and Evie and Erebus realise something is seriously wrong with Dårlig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back