• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

(Ok all you need to know a time the moment is Ven I say currently in an infirmary in another kingdom on Earth unconscious, the king is in the castle doing I don’t know, wondering where we are XD, Evie went to the kingdom to search for Ven and isn’t now in a guest bedroom in the castle Ven’s is in dying, Dårlig is unconscious in the exact same room, though unharmed, Shadow is somewhere in this castle as well, last seen in the infirmary near Evie and Ven. Oh, and a few new characters have been introduced, you don’t need to worry about them at the moment though)

(I have a moment to be on here...giving you guys a little explanation of what is going on with Ven. She is unconscious, so this scene will be between Zara and Octavius and Roderick)
Octavius steps out of the shower, a tight towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly changes back into his custom leathers and then heads to the infirmary. Vienna is passed out on the gurney in the middle of the room. There are two bags of blood hung above her with tubes that connect to her arms. Wires are stuck to both of her temples, and scattered around her chest. Zara is sitting on a chair next to her reading a book out loud, Oda is on the floor asleep on the opposite side, and Ven's Grandfather is talking to the head doctor. Strange symbols are painted around the room, on the floor, walls, and ceilings. Three guards are posted throughout the room, each one barely noticeable as they blend in with the darkness almost too well. Octavius immediately commands for everyone not of importance to leave the room. When everyone is gone, it's just Octavius, Zara, and Roderick.
Zara: "Any sign of movement/'
Oct: "None. Nothing. Not a single heart beat. "
Rod: "That's not normal..."
Oct: "I know. That's why I feel like something big is going to happen."
Zara: "So what are we going to do? Isn't The Assassin King going to want her back?"
Oct: "I have a meeting with him soon. Hopefully I can talk to him about keeping her here. She is safest here with us."
Rod: "She'd be safer completely sealed off. You are letting your feelings for her get in the way Octavius."
Oct: "And you're not? She is your granddaughter Roderick!"
Rod: "You're right...and that's why I know that she'd agree with me. Vienna knows the position that she is in and what comes with it Octavius. She knows that she has to do. She wouldn't have come back if she was worried about her free life.
Zara: "I think you both need to calm down. I talked to her before she passed out. We don't know if he is for sure causing this. When she was helping the weird beast kiddo, she took a lot of wounds. Her body is still recovering from that. She may being able to table a stab to the heart, but she doesn't recover with the snap of a finger. It's only been three days. She'll probably be waking up any day now.
Oct: "Roderick...if he does show up...."
Zara: "We will loose her forever, and we can't let that happen."
Rod: "If he shows up...we are doing that...any one want to object?"
Octavius and Zara keep their mouths shut. It's not the option they want, but it's the only way to keep her alive.

Soulless: -screaming from the cellar in a demonic voice- LET ME OUT OF ERE! I NEED TO GET TO MY GIRLFRIEND!

-Ekoma lands by me and stares at me, eyes full of worry-

(Also dang that’s scary..... and what’s the deal with hating demons, and what might happen to Soulless because of that since he’s in a demon form right now? I need to know these things!)
-one of the guards who locked Soulless downstairs knocks on the door Octavius is in-

(Also dang that’s scary..... and what’s the deal with hating demons, and what might happen to Soulless because of that since he’s in a demon form right now? I need to know these things!)
-one of the guards who locked Soulless downstairs knocks on the door Octavius is in-
(For one, This kingdom is all demon hunters. About 27 years ago huge masses of demons started popping up from no where and started slaughtering the people of earth. There had been small sightings before hand, but nothing like this. Multiple kingdoms went to war with then, including Gabs father The Blood King. 12 years after the first war, there was a smaller battle between this kingdom, Gabs Kingdom and the demons, which resulted in Vienna loosing her mother (Roderick's only daughter) and being rescued by The Blood King's Right hand man/War Lord. As for soulless....usually they'd kill him right away. (They don't ask questions...if your a demon, they kill you) but the kingdom is dealing with other stuff at the moment, including what is happening with Vienna, and doesn't really care about him...or you sadly (Vienna is almost as important as Octavius who is the Kingdom's Heir to the throne (Not to mention he is totally in love with Vienna). So until they fix their problems, or either the Assassin King shows up and takes custody or Vienna wakes up and can make a convincing argument, he'll stay locked up)

Octavius looks towards the door. Zara steps forward, and opens the door just enough for her to peak her head in, "What do you want?"

Dårlig awakens
she sits up slowly and instinctively checks Evie before checking her face
the tattoos flare back down into nothing
Dårlig is not looking as drained as she did before, but she is now ravenous

Last edited:
Guard: There’s a demon boy locked up downstairs. He was screaming about the girl who’s currently in another room.

Dårlig reaches into her bag and pulls out a loaf of bread and starts to eat

-Ekoma has started to give up hope that I’m going to recover and curls up into a ball, tears flowing down its face.-

Soulless: -screams, voice even more demonic- LET ME GO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND YOU- -gets knocked out-

Guard: do you order his immediate execution?

Dårlig strokes Ekoma
"she's a tough cookie she'd better survive this"

Ekoma: -shakes its head and stares back at me, a look of pain and grief in its eyes. It begins to mimic Dårlig’s language- “No sure she live, condition worse”

"I wish there was something I could do, but as usual I'm useless"

Ekoma: “No you n-“

???: -enters room by appearing underneath door-

Ekoma: “no...”

Ekoma: -flies over and says in fairly good English- “No! she cant die yet!”

???: -holding a scythe and has a skull mask over his face- Ekoma? What are y... -sees me- no...Evie

"Who the hells are you? What is it with mysterious people who know Evie showing up? For she have a fan club or something?"
Dårlig is still pointing the bow

???: One, I’m her uncle Carcuso. Two, it’s literally my job as the “Demigod” (term said in quotes for reasons you have to read my story for #nospoilers) of Death to put those who are in extreme pain and on the brink out of their misery... Three who else has come here?

"Besides me, there was Ven, the entourage that seems to know Ven, some dude calling himself soulless and now you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back