• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Tension rises in the infirmary. As the arguing continues Roderick finally steps in.
Rod: "WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!?" Everyone grows quiet. "Sir, I am glad to see that you are back safely...but Vienna does not need thing right now! Zara is right though. Things between you and Vienna are not great right now...and that affects your relationship with your son. I get it...you want your kingdom safe...but Vienna comes first right now. I don't care how many demons we find...she comes first! And that isn't because she's my granddaughter. If you want to put this whole world through hell then be my guest...but I will be by her side when that happens not yours....and I know I won't be the only one."

-looks around- ugh... m-my h-h-head... -talking really quietly, sounding weak, stuttering from pain- I... is soulless h-here? H... he was the last thing I saw before i... I don’t even know, b-blacked out o-or something like t-that. -the moniters still are very poor, but my dart rate and breathing have picked up- I-I want to s-see him...

Carcuso: Evie... he’s chained up in the cellar...

-tears up- h-huh?!

*This is a dream...
She scoops me up off of the ground, her bright blue eyes sparkling with happiness. I kiss her on the check and start telling her about my day as she carries me away from my room. When she stops, we are in the largest room of the castle. Three people walk up to us, two smiling, while the third one seems to be keeping his distance. Mommy is bothered by it and instead focuses on grandpa,
"I assume everything went well?"
Gpa: "Oh yes it did. Everything is fine on the other end."
Mom: "I'm glad...I know the Blood King can be a bit...much..."
"A bit much!?" my uncle chuckles loudly as he throws his arms around the meany, "Have you met out king...I swear it was a grumpy match in that office."
Mom: "And I'm sure you were so much help...you know Killian...I sometimes wonder why he requested you to be his best friend...?"
Killi: "Because I'm awesome...and demons fear my very name."
Gpa: "You know sometimes I wonder how I got such egotistical children..."
I laugh and reach my hands out. Grandpa grins and takes the opportunity to scoop me from my mothers arms. He's warm when he hugs me and smells like the forest outside of the castle.

(This scene happens because Evie doesn’t know why Soulless was locked up)

*mind: Anders: The traitorous friend of yours let him be locked up... she knew he was yours and yet threw him into a cage in the basement anyways. Doesn’t that seem like a betrayal of friendship? Umbranis: Don’t you want to free him and get revenge on those who have hurt you by hurting him?*

....... -the fluid starts appearing. Ekoma becomes alarmed and hides behind Carcuso-

Carcuso: E-Evie?!

-shaking- She let them lock him up..... -fluid continues covering me and voice gains an evil echo- they will pay....

Carcuso: Evie, calm down!

"Evie! Come on, fight it, the way I should fight when I change"
voice changes and eyes go grey
"the way i fought for my people, my planet, my selves"

eerily calm voice
"she will pay"
Dårlig starts to very slowly fade to inky black

-rips out tubes and morphs into corrupted form- She will pay for what she’s has done... -throws open door- Ekoma, come. -Ekoma stays behind Carcuso- Fine, be a coward... -walks through the halls-

Dårlig is fully black now, but the change is still happening
looks at Carcuso and Ekoma "
we can't just let her walk off and do hells only knows what, we gotta stop her"
runs after evie bow drawn

(I gotta go now, presume that Dårlig stays black and does not respond to the name "Dårlig", she will fight like a badass with her sword only)

(Alright...)

-heads down into cellar and finds Soulless- hey, handsome.

Soulless: -terrified- E-Evie?! W-what happened to you?!

Oh, not important... -teleports inside of the cage- what’s important is I’m getting revenge on the one who betrayed my trust by doing this to you. -places a hand on his cheek- You’ll be safe, soully...

Soulless n-no... -pushes away my hand and notices signs indicating my health isn’t better at all- Evie, I don’t know what’s wrong with you but go back to the bedroom and don’t fight them. Your friend didn’t know I was down here, still doesn’t. Just calm down... and leave before youre killed

Last edited:
Dream continues...
Grandpa kisses my check and messes up my hair causing me to giggle. I swat at his beard and poke at his cheeks. We continue playing like this till one of the back doors opens and closes. I scream happily and try to wiggle out of my grandpa's grip. He laughs joyfully and teases,
"You are going to choose your friends over your own loving grandpa Vienna?"
"I-I w-wanna p-play!" I say as I struggle to get free from his grip. Mommy laughs and then tells him, "Let her go father...you'll have plenty of time with her later."
Gpa: "B-but my precious grandbaby..."
Killian: "You know she's not your only grandchild right?" His eyes land onto the black haired child in the back.
Grandpa laughs and puts me on the ground as he says,
"I know...but Vienna hardy let's me hold her..."
Mom: "That's because you smother her..."

-eyes widen, my own mind too far gone- you’ve let them feed lies into you... out some kind of spell on you.... -the eye that was pink and red turns fully red- That’s it... she is going to undo it, and she is going to undo it right Noel... but I’m not going to bring you up there with me. -teleports back out of the cage- it could put you at risk for more mind-control.
Soulless: IM the one who’s being mind-controlled?! You’re the one not acting like yourself, let alone not even looking like yourself!
-uses a spell on him so he falls silent and climbs up the stairs into the main palace, calling down- I’ll be back once this little problem is fixed... -summons sword and walks towards the infirmary, the sword is laced with shadow magic.-
(BTW just a note that I’m working on an animation meme with some of the character sin this rp that’s aren’t mine, such a shame Ven, the Assassin King, and so on. If you’re fine with this PM me a description of your character and I’ll try to fit it in!)

Last edited:
More dream...
I run from Mommy and the others, over to Octavius and Zara. They both welcome me with large smiles. Zara goes first, a glint in her eye, and Octavius offers a hand as he stands by the open door. I take his hand and run with him out of the throne room and to his play room. There are toys galore. I grin and rip free from Octavius running over to where Zara stands with a plastic sword. She grins towards me and passes me one of my own.
"Are you ready Vie?"
"Ready! Bring it!"

-barges into the infirmary, rage filling my veins due to the corruption and the misunderstandings.- Where is Ven?! -clutches sword tight. It’s very evident I’m not in control of myself and that’s I’m weakened still and shouldn’t be out of bead.

Octavius, his father, Roderick, and Zara all look up. There's not worry on their face as they stare at you.

They all look at you like your crazy (she's literally on the gurney in the middle of the room. Unconcious lol.)

(Reminder, there is a protective barrier around her, so if you go towards her it will block you)

(Evie didn’t know that lol)
Wait... but.... they said... Ven let the guardsmen.... -starts laughing hysterically- I should’ve known...

(Sorry...I should have let you know sooner...but Evie can see her..she's just hooked up to a bunch of machines and bags of blood. Unconcious dreaming of her mother)
Octavius whispers something to his father and then goes back to doing what he was doing before hand. Zara sits down next to Vienna, grabbing her hand. Oda starts growling at Evie from below the gurney

Users who are viewing this thread

Back