• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

the white glow spreads into Evie and Dårlig stumbles backwards, her eyes returning to normal, staring at her hands in shock

-condition improves. To a slight difference, but it’s noticable. There are still a few things that don’t improve, such as my blood sugar and water content. Ekoma jumps up in surprise and makes an odd noise of joy-

Soulless: -punches the wall, leaving a mark in it-

Dårlig rushes over to Evie
Dårlig looks even paler than usual and the faint swirls of tattoos can be seen on her skin

-Ekoma weakly tugs at Dårlig, as if trying to beg her to sit down-

Soulless: -gets noticed by guards and thrown into the cellar of the castle- NO! LET ME GO! -is chained down- LET ME GO! -voice sounds more demonic- I NEED TO GET TO MY GIRLFRIEND!

Dårlig compromises and crouches down by Evie
she looks at the nurse

"is she gonna make it? Be honest with me, please"

Nurse: I.... I can’t say....

-Ekoma seems worried and lands on top of Dårlig’s head-

(She wasn't expecting it and is really weakened)
sits up and tries to get Ekoma off her head
"
what's your deal, eh? Don't suppose you have any answers to my questions"

(Oh...)
-Ekoma makes a few dragon noises to respond- (Idk if Dårlig can understand dragon (any species ))

(She has a vague understanding, but nothing solid)
place the dragon on the ground
speaks in her unknown language
"dont suppose you understand this language or even know where it comes from?"

Ekoma: -suddenly frantically nods and mimics the language to the best of its ability- “Somewhat, not where from though” (Ekoma would be speaking in broken language)

Ekoma: “Have heard on own world. Long ago though.”

Soulless: -fighting in the chains- Gotta... get to.... Evie!

raises eyebrows
"so it's old and foreign. Does this mean anything to you?"
holds up sketch of the girl from earlier

Ekoma: -stares and shakes head, but thinks of something- “May know information, no know person.”

"What might you know? Cos I know nothing, i don't remember anything from most of my past"

"That's kinda sad, don't you think? I don't even know who I am or if Dårlig Ulv is my real name"

Ekoma: “Once saw one like her, long ago, two Beasts ago. Name was not Ekoma, but Kiari. Saw girl like drawing here. What you know?”

(BTW I’m doing quotes cause it’s Ekoma in another language, and Ekoma usually doesn’t speak so)

"nothing except that she haunts my dreams "
winces

"hells I feel awful, what did I do?"
Dårlig collapses on the ground, unconscious but stable, her tattoos flare up (spiral pattrens across her entire face)
(
I gotta go now)

(NUUU I DONT WANNA BE ALONE)
Ekoma: -shakes her, no longer mimicking the language-

Soulless: -growls- LET ME OUT OF HERE!

(Hey guys sorry for the absence. There will be more of it. It's the start of finals. I have to do a take home exam, and finish two papers. I'll be doing them all night. Just assume Vienna is unconscious and recovering from what ever it was that she was really doing :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back