• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

"Kinda, he was here, but the nurse kicked him out for being disruptive and he got dragged off"

Zara growls, “I don’t give a rats ass if he’s screaming. Sucks to be him. Just ignore him and carry on with your damn duties.” As she slams the door she grumbles to her self “damn people and their stupid worries.”

Soulless: -eyes turn red and struggled to get out of chains, the wall cracking slightly-

Soulless: -screaming for me so loud it can start to be heard upstairs-

Carcuso: ?!

-Ekoma stares at Carcuso and zips over, trying to tug the scythe out of his hand-

Last edited:
Octavius shakes his head, anger racing through his veins...”Zara please got shut that thing up! Kill him if you have to...I don’t care!”
Zara rolls her eyes, “Go do it yourself your royal highness.”
Oct: “This is a direct order! Go!”
Zara: “fine...”
Folding her arms over her chest, she mutters a reply to herself and then leaves the infirmary heading down towards the cellars.

Soulless: -yanking at chains- I NEED TO BE THERE! IF SHE DIES ITS YOUR FAULTS! -yanks hard in chains again-

Carcuso: -looks down at Ekoma- I’m not in control of this, Ekoma... -Ekoma whinpers- I don’t want to either... she’s my niece...

Zara slams open the cellar doors causing the guards to jump. When they look at her, their eyes immediately drop to the ground. She hisses as she walks by, "You know the prince is dealing with some pretty heavy shit right now...he shouldn't be sending someone like me...or better yet anyone to deal with a screaming demon kid!" The guards don't respond knowing it will only worsen the young women's mood.
Filled with rage, Zara walks up to the cell glowing with markings. She immediately slams her hand on the bar drawing the attention of the screaming demon,
"A freakazoid…can you do me a solid and you know....SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Souless: -stares at her- You... YOURE THE REASON SHES TRAPPED HERE DYING, ARENT YOU?! YOURE THE REASON SHES IN SO MUCH PAIN! -yanks again at the chains, the wall cracking more around where the chains are attached to them-

Carcuso: -walks over to me and starts muttering something, his hands flaring with black and blue magic that spirals around his fingers, a few tendrils of it moving towards me-

Zara: "I have nothing to do with her. She showed up here on her own with a map that didn't belong to her. The only reason she's actually alive right now is because of the girl unconscious in the infirmary who I SHOULD be with right now. You say your friends dying...well guess what...there's nothing you can do for her...and if you keep screaming like this...I will kill you. Your lucky I don't kill you right now...cause most demons don't last more then 20 seconds in this castle. You want your friend to live...then shut the hell up. No one, not even the nurses that we are for some reason providing your friend with can do their work and help her. As for those chains your breaking...let you in on a little secret...the moment those breaks, an electric current is going to shoot through this entire cage and your going to go to sleep for a nice long time. So if you'd like to see you friend after this is all over.....shut up. sit down. and be a good boy!"

Soulless: That’s my girlfriend in there! And you’re not the boss of me! If the nurses can’t do anything, why don’t you take her to a real hospital instead of shoving her into a BEDROOM of all places! Like, come on, don’t you people have any common sense?! A bedroom is not a place to heal someone unless they’re actually just bake to be healed with healing magic. I’ve tried but it didn nothing! You’re morons to neglect her and focus only on this other girl! Also, haven’t you ever felt feelings for someone? Any of you? Or are you all heartless?

Zara: "Why would we focus on someone who is an outsider when one of our own is going through something much more serious then what your friend is going through? And the bedroom...is the safest place for her. She doesn't want to be in the infirmary right now...or any time soon. There is a reason why the room is blocked off. Stop thinking about yourself for once and realize that there might be something more going on then what's in front of your damn face."

Soulless: Maybe if I wasn’t chained up down here and I knew what was even going on in this gosh darn castle, maybe it would be easier to do so, now wouldn’t it, genius?

Zara: "Do you know why your chained up? Do you know where you're even at? Or did you just decide to barge in without any thought of what you were going to get yourself into?"

Soulless: I just came to find my girlfriend. I didn’t know what I was going to find once I stepped inside, or what this place’s deal even is and why im chained up, but I do know that you’re asking questions that you’re already knowing the answers to. If I knew what I was getting in to, I would’ve been more careful and stealthy rather than waltzing through the front door.

Zara: "Well let me fill you in," she leans in closer to the bar, her eyes going cold, "Welcome to the kingdom of the Demon Slayers. For as long as this castle has stood...the people within these walls have been killing Demons. This kingdom in particular have sworn to erase all demon kind since 27 years ago, when they covered these lands with the blood of innocent people, including the princes older sister, and my aunt. I don't like your kind. In fact I could see all of them burn and laugh about it. If you loved your girlfriend as much as you say...you would have been smart and did your research. This is your own fault for being here. Deal with the consequences."

Soulless: -falls silent and falls to knees, morphing into his normal form and crying- Evie....

Zara: "Good boy...now behave and maybe when she's better I'll let her come down and visit you..." Rolling her eyes...Zara walks away from the cells and back to the guards. Before she leaves she stops and says, "If he starts screaming again, let the chains break...and as soon as he's unconscious put up a silence charm...I'm done with this, and if I have to come back...you two are being punished for it." Zara leaves and heads back up to the infirmary without a word.

Back in the infirmary, someone new is standing next to Octavius. He doesn't look up as Zara enters but questions: "Did you kill it?"
Zara: "Nope."
???: "And why not?"
Zara: "Because I wasn't ordered to kill it, and he is claiming to be the weird beast girls boyfriend...Vienna seemed to know her...so I am waiting for her to wake up to decide his fate."
???: "She is not your king or queen Zara!"
Zara: "You're right she isn't. But that girl does belong to the Assassin King. How do we know the guy doesn't to. Do you really want to start a war with your one possible ally sire? Remember Vienna may be from here by blood, but she is no longer loyal to us like she once was...and it's not just because she is now The Assassin King's war lord. Do I need to remind you what almost happened the last time she was here?"
Oct: "Zara...you need to calm down..."
Zara: "Just being logical."

Carcuso: -trying to fight off Ekoma when he sees something- ??

-Ekoma excitedly flies over to me and shakes me, my eyes weakly opening-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back