• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

Soulless: -sighs- fine... you don’t have to tell me... as long as it has nothing to do with Evie... if it has something to do with her, you have to tell me

"That's the thing, I don't know if anything I know is to with anything here."
sets down arrow and reaches into pack

Soulless: ..... -looks back at me and notices something- ?!

-Ekoma seems excited and rushes over to the bed-

slams hand against head in despair
mumbles to self "
why can't I remember?"

Last edited:
"why can I not remember?"
flips through her leather-bound notebook until she finds a page
"I don't know if this means anything but..."
shows it to Soulless

-Ekoma runs over to me and starts licking me, only to take notice of the moniters and fall into despair. The moniters show that my heart rate is extremely, extremely slow, and my breathing continues to slow as well. The fever has become worse, my body temperature high above (Keep in mind being a hybdraco Evie’s average interior body temp would be about 150°F,as average hybdracos is 300°F, so it’s about half) 200°F-

"I'm not sure who she is, but all I know is that she is alien and she is somehow connected to me"
(It is a sketch of a girl with spiky hair, eyes shaped like a cats and a pair of antique goggle hanging around her neck)
(You can decide whether he knows her or not, if he does her name is Qin and she is a time and space traveller and is more of an urban myth and legend than truth)

sighs
"it was a long shot" and a stupid one at that"
to self "I'm never gonna figure this out am I?"
looks at Ekoma

-Ekoma continues to tug at his sleeve-

Soulless: What do you wa- -looks over at the meters and shakes Ekoma off, shaking me frantically- no no no..... you can’t die... -starts crying- Evie please!

goes to Evie's side and starts speaking to her in another language
(Soulless probably doesn't understand it)
she appears to be pleading

Soulless: -not noticing her and is in tears, holding me in a tight hug- Please wake up! You can’t die, not like this!

-the nurse starts working to fix me, trying to push back Soulless-

Soulless: No! I’m not leaving her alone! I need to be here! -voice goes demonic- I NEED TO BE HERE FOR HER! -gets thrown out of the room-

(No, cause he was clinging to Evie and the demonic voice is what got him kicked out)

closes eyes and moves out of the way of the nurse
continues to pray in unknown language

Soulless: -morphs into a demonic version of himself, his ears and tail now a dark purple, his tail with a tuftnkf black on the end, some of his skin turning a purple-gray, his eyes red, and his hair black. Demon wings form on his back- LET ME IN!

-Ekoma weakly heads over to Dårlig and sits down, staring at the floor-

Soulless: -still in his demon form, he turns around and places his back to the door, crying-

her hands begin to glow the same white as her eyes
"here goes nothing"
slams hands onto Evie's arm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back