• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Imperial Night Army

"Hey!" you hear whispered from the ceiling
looking up you see Dårlig

Soulless: I ain’t captured... to some degree... but this is going on -points to me, unconscious and in horrible health condition, the rainbow thing growing-

"What in helps is that stuff and can someone please tell me what is going on here?

Soulless: This Ven girl is in the infirmary... -looks down st me- Evie’s dying and weakening as we speak... -tears up, still staring at me before looking back at Dårlig- Get down here, would ya? Can’t look up the whole walk.

-the rainbow drops stop flowing from my hand as the rainbow blob morphs into a dragon shape-

"Dying? How? Why? What is that stuff?"
looks down at ground
"I'd rather stay up here ta be honest, I'm not a big fan of being on the ground"

Soulless: then you can stay outside and not get your answers -walks into a guest bedroom after looking up at her with a serious expression on his face before turning his complete attention back to me, tears welling in his eyes- I’m so sorry... I don’t know how to help you

After entering the room Dårlig immediately makes her way over to the table and sits on it
She is uneasy

Soulless: -helps the nurse place me onto the bed, sitting down next to me as soon as I’m secured onto the bed. The rainbow dragon creature suddenly opens its eyes, which are pink like my own, and runs over to Soulless, hopping onto his shoulder- Hey, Ekoma... -rubs it’s head- anyways, Evie’s health has suddenly and sharply gone down... heart rate fluctuating, low breathing, low bloodsugar... stuff like that... her vitals are suffering hard...

-starts getting hooked up to machinery by the nurse-

Soulless: what? Told you how she’s dying... can’t tell ya why, even I don’t know

"What about that dragon stuff thing?"
as she talks Dårlkig begins to clean her bow and arrows

Soulless: Oh... this is Ekoma -rubs its head- Almost... Evie’s counterpart, to some degree. They aren’t completely spiritually connected, and at times like this they’re completely physically disconnected... harmless unless provoked, so don’t worry

"Life, aliens, demon things travelling to other planets, Evie's illness, my blackout thingy, the recurring dreams, the sense of unease here, and the fact that something seems to be missing"

"Nothing, and that why it's weird, I should be all over the place about seeing aliens, but I'm not, its as if I've done this before, as if......."
trails off and start thinking hard

Soulless: -smiles at me- some aliens might be bad, but there are some pretty amazing ones as well... ones who’ve been through a lot and seen so much... ones who have so much to show us... -blushes a little bit-

"What your saying makes sense, but..."
shakes head and stops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back