• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings iMeisaki's Partner Search! 05/16

Was this a well made thread?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I Didn't Want To Work With You
(MxF, MxM (Based off of Resident Evil Kinda cx)
Character A is an agent that goes out to countries and saves people. Ex: President's daughter, senator, saves a city from parasites, etc. Meanwhile in a case they were in, they were partnered with a good friend. They were close to each other, and Character A did like them. However, their partner died while saving Character A in a mission. Once Character A got back, they were distraught and so upset that they demanded never to be partnered with anyone again. That lasted for a couple of years until their new mission to stop an outbreak from occurring. Now, they are partnered with Character B and is miserable. They don't want to get close with them at all so they wouldn't have any emotional attachment. However, time passes by and Character A and B are close. Soon, Character A and B develops feelings for each other. Character A is afraid though to like them, afraid that they would lose Character B like last time. What will happen? Will events from the past occur? Will this strictly professional relationship become something more?

I was super interested in this plot! :•)

full

Welcome to the Rp Search!
**UPDATE! UPDATE!** 9/2/18. okay y'all, im really sorry i haven't been around. life is at my door and i don't have as much time as I'd like! I still would like to roleplay. so, I CAN ROLEPLAY 2-3 TIMES PER WORK OR MORE DEPENDING ON HOW EACH WEEK GOES. apologies to any roleplay or possible one i disappeared on.
Hello everyone! I'm iMeisaki, it's been quite some time since my last posts here! I'm making yet another Rp Partner Search Thread once again! I would advise you to take the time to read this and the rules before you jump straight to the pairings and plots! Thank you so much!

About Me
I post at least once every day! Or at least try to. I'm usually quicker but I do have school and work so it is a bit tougher for me to respond relatively quick.
I will let you know if I ever go on hiatus or will delay my response time. Just because it may seem like I'm online does not mean I'm actually there!
I can write about anything except western/medieval times!
I'm better in casual/simple role-plays. Detailed role-plays take me longer to respond! So just be prepared if we are in a detailed role-play and it takes some time for me to reply!
I try to be very literate and I can write from 3 sentences or up to 5 paragraphs or more!
I am okay playing either gender role!
MxM/MxF/FxF is a-okay with me!
I am very flexible with ideas/response times/etc

I always use character sheets!

Rules // Expectations!

! What I Expect From You !

Please don't poke me every second wondering when I will respond, I do have my time outside RpN but I will reply.

Communication is key! Please let me know if anything comes up during // before we rp, just so
I can get a heads up! I would do the same for you!

A minimum post is 3 or more sentences. Anything less and I will leave the rp quickly.

Please be literate to the best of your ability! No one liners!

Be open to playing both genders!
When making a character, USE A PICTURE!

Okay so I would really like it if my partner is interested in both long and short term rps.

Lastly, PLEASE take your time in responding. Roleplaying should be fun and NOT a job.
So if you need to take an extra few days, no worries! Maybe give me a heads up but I really don't mind if you need a little break.
School/Work/Life comes first!

Now, why don't we see all of the plots and pairings I have in store? Hm?

Pairings && Plots!

• Ones that I have plots for are underlined. Italics are character roles I'm interested in. Bold is for I can play either male or female. Asterisks** are for pairings I want to role-play with!

-Werewolf x Vampire
    -Werewolf x Human**
    -Werewolf x Werewolf

-Vampire x Vampire
    -Vampire x Human**
    -Genie x Human
    -Demon Genie x Human
    -Poor x Rich
    -Apocalypse Survivor x Survivor
    -Apocalypse Survivor x Infected
    -Time Traveler x someone in the future**
    -Detective x Detective**

-Pirate x Victim
    -Captain x Pirate

-Half-robot/cyborg/humanoid x Human(I have exceptions though)**
    -Mental Person x Normal
    -Shapeshifter (Like Mystique) x Normal**

-Gang 1 Member x Gang 2 Member (Two opposing gang members fall in love, just to clarify)**
    -Psychopath x Normal**
    -Psychopath x Hostage (Or someone who owes money, PM me for details)
    -Mean rich guy x Nice poor/moderate girl
    -An ordinary couple
    -Celebrity x Regular Person

-Band Member x Regular Person**
    -Band Member x Band Member

-Celebrity x Celebrity
    -Player x Normal
    -Popular x Unpopular (Nerd, shy, etc)
    -Normal x Bully
    -Bully x Bully
    -Sick x Normal
    -Orphan x Orphan**
    -Sick orphan x Orphan
    -Ghost x Human

-Boss x Employee
    -Spouse x Someone in an affair
    -Prison Escapee x Normal
    -Bullied x Savior**
    -English Speaker x Foreigner
    -Drug User x Normal

-Drug user x Drug user
    -Serial Killer x Normal
    -Serial Killer x Serial Killer

Thank You So Much!
PM or Comment if you're interested!
I'd be interested in doing a true blood rp or American Horror story.

My fav season of AHS is Season 5

Hi there, sorry for popping in!
I wanted to ask regarding the Fandom Pairings.
By "Amnesia Anime" do you mean Amnesia: Memories?
Or is there another Amnesia Im unaware of?

Hi there, sorry for popping in!
I wanted to ask regarding the Fandom Pairings.
By "Amnesia Anime" do you mean Amnesia: Memories?
Or is there another Amnesia Im unaware of?
I do mean Amnesia: Memories but not the game. There was a show of it and it was pretty much the same thing I assume.

I do mean Amnesia: Memories but not the game. There was a show of it and it was pretty much the same thing I assume.

Awesome! Yeah it's similar, the anime is basically a rushed version of the game.
Anywho, I've playd the game and also watched the anime, so I'm good for both.
I'm interested though! ^^
Should I PM you?

I wont bother you here with a bunch of ideas here but i feel like a ghost and human could be a lot of fun

Last edited:
Hi! I’m very interested in the werewolf x human, and I would be more than willing to double but if you’d prefer a simple 1 x 1 I would prefer the female role, but I am also willing to try a hand at a male( I will admit that my male roles are a little weaker than my female, though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back