• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings iMeisaki's Partner Search! 05/16

Was this a well made thread?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon

full

Welcome to the Rp Search!
**UPDATE! UPDATE!** 05/16/19. Hey everyone! I'm reviving this search thread once again! Apologies to any potential rp partners I met this past six months+ and never had the chance to get something going! So I'm hoping things will turn out better this time with an actual updated list!

Hello everyone! I'm iMeisaki, it's been quite some time since my last posts here! I'm making yet another Rp Partner Search Thread once again! I would advise you to take the time to read this and the rules before you jump straight to the pairings and plots! Thank you so much!

About Me
I post at least once every day! Or at least try to. I'm usually quicker but I do have school and work so it is a bit tougher for me to respond relatively quick.
I will let you know if I ever go on hiatus or will delay my response time. Just because it may seem like I'm online does not mean I'm actually there!
I can write about most settings, but I'll let you know what my limits are.
I can roleplay any type of roleplay! Detailed role-plays take me a little longer to respond because I put a great deal of effort in my work! So just be prepared if we are in a detailed role-play and it takes some time for me to reply!
I try to be very literate and I usually mirror my partners in length
I am okay playing either gender role!
MxM/MxF/FxF is a-okay with me!
I am very flexible with ideas/response times/etc
I am best reached by a PM. I get notifications 100% of the time from a PM rather than a response.

I always use character sheets!

Rules // Expectations!

! What I Expect From You !

Please don't poke me every second wondering when I will respond, I do have my time outside RpN but I will reply!

Communication is key! Please let me know if anything comes up during // before we rp, just so
I can get a heads up! I would do the same for you! I absolutely love forming acquaintances with my partners so it won't be awkward OOC!

I do not tolerate one liners! Sorry!

Please be literate to the best of your ability!

Be open to playing both genders!
When making a character, USE A PICTURE! :D

I would really like it if a partner is interested in both long and short term rps.

Lastly, PLEASE take your time in responding. Roleplaying should be fun and NOT a job.
So if you need to take an extra few days, no worries! Maybe give me a heads up but I really don't mind if you need a little break.
School/Work/Life comes first!

Now, why don't we see all of the plots and pairings I have in store? Hm?

Pairings && Plots!

• Ones that I have plots for are underlined. Bold is for roles I'm interested in. If there is nothing bold, I'm fine with playing either role. Underlined pairings are ones that I have ideas or plots for!

-Werewolf x Vampire
    -Werewolf x Human
    -Werewolf x Werewolf

-Vampire x Vampire
    -Vampire x Human
    -Genie x Human
    -Demon Genie x Human
    -Poor x Rich
    -Apocalypse Survivor x Survivor
    -Time Traveler x someone in the future
    -Detective x Detective

-Pirate x New recruit
    -Captain x Pirate
    -Half-robot/cyborg/humanoid x Human

-Shapeshifter (Like Mystique) x Normal
    -Gang Member x Gang Member
    -Psychopath x Normal
    -Psychopath x Hostage
    -Mean rich guy x Nice poor/moderate girl
    -Celebrity x Regular Person
    -Celebrity x Celebrity

-Band Member x Regular Person
    -Band Member x Band Member
    -Player x Normal
    -Popular x Unpopular (Nerd, shy, etc)
    -Normal x Bully
    -Bully x Bully
    -Bullied x Savior
    -Orphan x Orphan
    -Ghost x Human
    -Boss x Employee
    -Boss x Intern
    -Normal x Someone in an affair
    -Prison Escapee x Normal
    -Drug User x Normal
    -Drug user x Drug user
    -Serial Killer x Normal
    -Serial Killer x Serial Killer

Thank You So Much!
PM or Comment if you're interested!

Last edited:
I've never roleplayed within the "Penny Dreadful" fandom before but I am a huge fan. I absolutely loved Vanessa Ives and Sir Malcom Murray (Timothy Dalton will always remain one of my gay crushes. It's a shame he only made two Bond films as he was my favorite) That being said I don't ship the two characters together because I admired how he treated her as if she were his daughter. However I would more than love to double a character with Vanessa and another with Sir Malcolm. As I understand it, you're rather partial to Created character x Created character but I was not one for Vanessa and Ethan so cannon doesn't really suit me. Would it be alright if I brought in more Victorian characters that were not included in the series such as John Merrick, the "Elephant Man", who was most recently featured in an episode of BBC's "Ripper Street"?

I've never roleplayed within the "Penny Dreadful" fandom before but I am a huge fan. I absolutely loved Vanessa Ives and Sir Malcom Murray (Timothy Dalton will always remain one of my gay crushes. It's a shame he only made two Bond films as he was my favorite) That being said I don't ship the two characters together because I admired how he treated her as if she were his daughter. However I would more than love to double a character with Vanessa and another with Sir Malcolm. As I understand it, you're rather partial to Created character x Created character but I was not one for Vanessa and Ethan so cannon doesn't really suit me. Would it be alright if I brought in more Victorian characters that were not included in the series such as John Merrick, the "Elephant Man", who was most recently featured in an episode of BBC's "Ripper Street"?

So, are you talking about werewolves when saying "wolves"? Or just straight up a wolf?
Werewolves! Or shapeshifters that can be wolves. I'll correct that !

We could do non canon characters if that's what you'd like! I'm a bit overwhelmed by the suggestions you have due to the amount! To talk about this more in depth and to get into something more, could you pm me so we can continue this and I can answer any questions you have ? thank you!

Im interested in ame few of these. UnpopularXPopular
GeneXHuman
VampireXHuman
RichXPoor

Pm me if you would want to try one of them out with me ^D^

Hello iMeisaki iMeisaki !! I'm most certainly interested! Oh...I can't decide~....werewolf x human sounds super cool right now...! Would you be up for a MxM pairing for that? >3>

Last edited:
Hello! My goodness everything looks so fantastic it’s hard to decide! I’m definitely interested in Werewolf x Human or Werewolf x Werewolf if it’s still open

Hi iMeisaki! I'm BB/J and was hoping you're stilling looking. If so, I'd like to do a casual-to-detailed MxM roleplay with you for the following pairings:

♛ Vampire Rockstar x Human
♛ Half-robot x Human (or full android)
♛ Big/Tough (Maybe Punk vibes?) x Puny Boy
♛ Anything Supernatural

Then some mash-ups of yours:
♛ Mess up Band Member x Functional Life Band Member
♛ Vampire x Human x Vampire
♛ Bully x Vampire Victim

p.s. I LOVE Penny Dreadful, Coffee Prince (still watching! and BoF) and Vampire Knight was my younger self's accidental addiction.

A few of these pairings have caught my attention!
•Werewolf X Human
•Band member X Normal Person
•Rude/Brutally Honest male X female

Or plot I’ll Take Care Of You, MxF for all of these or we can double.

If you’re interested in any of these, feel free to pm me!

I would be interested in any of these ^^
The underlined ones are my favorite.

-Werewolf x Vampire
-Werewolf x Human**
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Vampire x Vampire
-Vampire
x Human**
-Apocalypse Survivor x Infected
-Pirate x Victim
-Half-robot/cyborg/humanoid x Human(I have exceptions though)**
-Ghost x Human

-Anything supernatural**

-Bullied x Savior**

You seem like a really fun person :D

You actually know Devil May Cry? I honestly never had the chance to play the 1st two games but I've played Devil May Cry 3/4, DMC, and I've seen the anime.
So, if you'd like, we could RP Devil May Cry.

Hello!!! I'd be down for:
Wherewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Shy Guy x Crazy/Nice Girl or the reverse of genders for that one
English Speaker x Foreigner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back