• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

youngwriterme

Hello! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with! I'm still figuring out the website so sorry if I do something weird haha. I really enjoy a variety of genres, though my favorites are typically romance and slice of life. Thanks!

Last edited:
Well, welcome to RPNation! I hope you are able to figure things out. :>
- Littlestar

Thanks! It doesn't seem too hard. I've been roleplaying since...2012? Jeeze I'm getting old! Warrior cats has always been one of my favorites. I used to be on a couple sites but they seem to have vanished.

That's a pretty long time. I'm a Warrior Cat fan myself lol
I've only ever roleplayed here haha

Well... I am currently in a Warrior Cat roleplay, but we're full. I'm sure if you were to start a thread thing, people would also be interested.

Okay so I could make a new set of clans or whatever I wanted? That's pretty neat. On other sites I've used there were established clans that you had to request to join.

Well... sure. Just be creative. In the roleplay I'm in, the creator made four of their own Clans, so.
If you make one, let me know. I'd be more than happy to join!

Quick question, (I did see that post you made), but, are they your own characters or? Because I don't really do canon characters-- I use OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back