• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

They couldn't respond as they proceed to vomit all over the floor, which, frankly, attracted attention.

Colin "Cyan" Wills
ID: CYNWLS

"Dude!" Cyan had been in the bathroom for a brief moment, only to come out to an almost-naked Carrot and a vomiting Morado.
"Dumbass! Get them to MedBay! They're sick!"​

Last edited:
Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: Sprout

Okay, so admittedly this wasn't the best situation to be in. "Yeah, yeah, on it." He tried to pick up Morado and carry them to MedBay, making sure Verde wasn't there.
Once he knew they were safe, he contacted Pink.​

Captain Cassandra "Pink" Knox
ID: PNK7

Pink came into MedBay. Morado was on a gurney, just... not feeling great.
"What's happening?" the captain sat down on an opposite gurney. "Why did you call me? It appears Verde has some more expertise in this field," she notes, seeing Morado being sick.​

Last edited:
Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot gave her a worried look. "I think it got them. Infected them, I mean. Didn't want Verde poking around too much," he explained to her in a nervous whisper.

This was so very bad.​

"Shit." Pink took a moment to process this, but sighs. She, as captain, knew what to do.

"Let Verde treat them," she said. "Since they're currently in stage one, just let her do sedation, and then I'll order her out. Since they appear sick, Verde will get suspicious if we don't let her attend to them, even now."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot never said he was smart. So that's not on him. "You're right. Just gotta...deal with her before it gets to stage two."

He hated that he thought that way, but it was still hungry. Always hungry.​

Dr. Verde Young
ID: VRDE3

Verde came into MedBay, humming. "Sick, huh?"
She performs a standard checkup on the pale, vomiting crewmate.

"Oh...." the doctor went pale a moment. "Ah, I will have to sedate them- they have a 106 degree fever!"

Sedation does not work on pain this extreme, but she didn't know. She did what she had to do before being ordered out by Pink.

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado was still obviously unwell. Their head was pounding. They had a near-fatal fever. They were vomiting, tired, and felt like utter, total shit.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Of course, this meant Carrot had to leave the room too, and so he waited out in the hallway nervously. He knew Morado would be fine-ish in the end, but it still sucked.

Once Verde was done and he was allowed back in the room, he went in. "Hey..." he whispered, sitting near them.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado looked very, very ill, almost to the point of death, though the parasite wouldn't kill them. They were barely aware of their surroundings, all but Carrot.

They turn over towards a bucket, hellaciously vomiting into it again until they could only retch. Their fever got to them, and they shook. "C...cold....." they said hoarsely. "Cold......"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot reached out and stroked their hair. "I know, baby, I know." He held their hand, obviously fawning over them.

"I'm here for you, okay? I'll do anything for you."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado weakly held his hand back, their body was still shaking. Their vitals showed their temp had gone down to 104, but it was still a bad fever nonetheless. Their body's attempt at killing the parasite via fever had failed.

Morado was still very, very cold. "Cold.... cold...."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"You're burning up, love," he murmured, getting them a second blanket so they wouldn't shiver quite so hard.

"I promise it'll get better eventually."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado seemed to not shiver as hard, only bundling up in the blankets, as fever makes one quite cold.
They groan, wanting to vomit but only retching. They mumble, something about how their torso is aching.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"That's stage two." He sounded scarily informed about what was going on, almost like he was reliving it himself.

"We should probably get you out of here soon. It's gonna get weird." He tugged at their hand.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado groans. "It... just achy...." their grammar was affected too. They were glad for the comfort and support from their boyfriend, but they were just... in a lot of discomfort, oblivious from the pain that would arise.

It was, by now, bedtime for the crew.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot climbed in next to them and cuddled up close. "I'm here. I got you."

Also he just wanted cuddles, so.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado closed their eyes, the discomfort and sedative putting them to sleep, for the longest time.
A fastpass to stage two.
A fastpass to agony.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot just kinda slept, unaware of how much pain Morado was in. He would've woken up if he knew. But he didn't.

He did curl up closer, though.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado woke up with a guttural scream.
Stage two, hour 24 to hour 72.

They scream out, as one does when giving birth, but Morado was not giving birth. Hell, they were a virgin, but the last time that happened was when the Prophet Isa was born.

"AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
it was very pained. On a scale of one to ten, it was a million.

Last edited:
Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot woke up to that. Wasn't pleasant. He looked around, panicking. Finally, his eyes landed on Morado.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, okay. It's starting." He didn't know how to help at all.​

Morado Gray Castelija

"IT HURTS!" They scream- not yell, scream.

Their hospital gown was STAINED with blood- well, more like SOAKED. Blood pooled around their stomach area, and they screamed, they screamed again.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Okay. Not good. The blood was so, so not good. "Oh it's going so fast, shit."

He was totally panicking now. "We need to get some food in you." And he didn't mean regular food.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado was too blinded by pain to comprehend his statement. They held their torso, which resulted in their hand getting bloody. They got only bloodier as they cough, blood spewing from their mouth, which now appeared to sport chipped teeth.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot stood, leaving them some space. "I'll be back. What I'm getting will help, I promise."

He ran over to the living quarters where Pink was preparing for Imposter Human Taco night.​

Pink appeared to be happily cooking meat in a pan in the kitchen. "Oh! Carrot hon! What's going on, it's almost time for dinner! Impostor Taco Night."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back