• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

They simply nod. They close their eyes, the pain and the sedation kicking again. They'd sleep for a day.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: Sprout

Carrot curled up in the bed again, smiling at them.

"I love you so much," he whispered again.​

Morado Gray Castelija

They were dead asleep, but the words touched them and they smiled, softly, and contently. Blood still stained their area, but they didn't care.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot gently licked up whatever he could. Soft and caring. And also wet. But oh well.​

Morado Gray Castelija

hour seventy-two.
stage 2 end.
stage 3 begin.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot shot up awake.

"Fuuuuuuuck. Stage three." He groaned.​

Morado Gray Castelija

It didn't help that it was 2 AM and Morado was screaming in pain.
They held their head, it was pounding like never before, and it hurt, it hurt, just like it had before, but on steroids.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! IT HURTS! KILL ME! KILL ME!"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot groaned and rubbed his head. The screaming didn't bother him.

"I'm not gonna kill you. It's gonna be fine soon." He stroked their hair.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado kept yelling out, crying out, the pain was so bad that they barely noticed him. They felt nothing but pure, excrutiating pain fill every inch of their body. Blood gushes from their torso.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot checked under the blanket. The mouth was forming right on schedule.

"Only one more day. Then it's over."​

Morado Gray Castelija

They were delirious. They could barely understand nor comprehend that things around them existed, only a wisp of Carrot.
Their brain was rewiring to match with the parasite's needs, and their head felt like it was being shot, over and over and over again. They cry out again.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot shushed them, trying desperately to help however he possibly could. "It'll be over soon. I promise."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado cried, they just cried, they were in so much pain that they were crying, crying out in horrific pain, holding onto him.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot thought about giving them another sedative, but he didn't know how to and didn't want to accidentally hurt them at all.

"Baby I'm sorry..."​

Morado Gray Castelija

They had to squeeze his hand to keep from screaming way too loudly. They kept crying, crying out.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot kissed their forehead. "It's okay baby. You'll get through it." He felt terrible. Really, truly terrible.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado sniffles, the pain blinding them. Their torso continued to bleed, until they cried out once more. A feeling, like they were being stabbed there, horrifically, by serrated knives.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot peeked under the blanket again, frowning. "It's almost there...a little longer."​

Morado Gray Castelija

They scream this time, allowing themself to do so. Loud, cried, painful. Blinded by pain, only thing they knew was horrific, searing pain.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot covered his hears, trying not to hear it. This was all his fault. It actually made him cry a little, though he tried not to show it.​

Morado Gray Castelija

They held onto him. They wanted him, they needed him. They cried some more.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot held on to them tightly, but he only cried harder. "Morado it's all my fault!" he cried out. "I'm sorry!"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"But it is! I kissed you, I spread it to you!" He sobbed in the other's arms.​

Morado Gray Castelija

"It's not your fault. It happened for a reason." They try and hide their pain. "So we can be together."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back