• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Uva Lynn O'Malley-Castelija
ID: GRP3

Smol babby eaT!!! eat!!!!

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

Morado woke up, smiling as they saw the new dad feeding his baby. They go to grab a onesie for Uva.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: ORAP9

Carrot nodded slightly at Morado. "Are you hungry? I'm really hungry. So is she, apparently."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado nods. "We should go out and hunt."
They smile, taking Uva once she finished feeding and dressed her in a onesie that said 'daddy's little impostor' before putting her in a baby winter outfit so they could go outside with her.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot grinned at the two of them. "That's so cute! Where did you get that? Did Pink make it?"​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado chuckles, putting Uva in a little baby carrier made for newborns. "She brought it aboard from a small village of Impostors she visited a few years ago. She had a feeling an Impostor baby would come onto the crew."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"You mean there's...whole villages of us?" He didn't know too much about being an imposter. He still hated killing most of the time.​

Morado Gray Castelija

They smile. "Some planets have small Impostor communities to avoid persecution. She went there to bring food from this program that ethically sources food for Impostors."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"That sounds so nice. Peaceful." He thought about it for a few minutes. "Would you wanna go somewhere like that?"​

Morado Gray Castelija

"If theres not a cure by the time Verde dies, for sure." They smile. "We could have a village wedding. And raise Uva with her kind."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"That sounds so nice, doesn't it?" He was fully lost in the fantasy. "I just wanna get out of here, Morado..."​

Morado Gray Castelija

"Since Orange is Captain of the original crew, we should. Pink will fly us."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot beamed. "Really? You're serious? Because I'll leave right now if you wanna." He bounced with excitement.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot smoothed out her hair gently. "Yeah. Raise her without having to live in fear and everything."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado smiles as Uva closes her lil eyes and drifts off to sleep. "She's just too cute."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"I know, right? She's like a little tiny bean of cuteness." He chuckled softly.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"You did most of the work," he said with a shrug. "I just watched."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"Yeah, I owe it to you." He smiled back at them. "I love you so much, you know that?"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back