• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: Sprout

Carrot didn't seem too keen to talk. "I need some meat. Not for me. Morado. Stage two." He was panting, having just run over.

This was not a good time.​

Captain Cassandra "Pink" Knox
ID: PNK7

"Goodness gracious!" She shook her head a bit. She remembered her Stage Two.
"Here, take this." She hands him some uncooked flesh that she hadn't put in the taco recipe yet. "Just call me if theres an emergency."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot took it and ran back to MedBay. He handed the flesh to Morado.

"Just trust me."​

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

Morado was too busy coughing up blood to want to eat at the moment. The smell and sense that there was human flesh available to their still-developing body made their mouth water, but coughs and chunks of blood came out of their mouth, and their teeth hurt like hell.

Their heart rate kept rising, and their temp remained at a steady 104 degrees.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Ohh it smelled good. Carrot munched on a tiny bit himself, waiting for Morado to stop coughing up blood long enough to eat the flesh.

"You'll feel better if you eat this, I promise."​

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PUPR4

Morado stopped coughing for a brief moment, shaking as they took it, slowly shoving it into their mouth and swallowing it. They seemed to ease for a moment, despite still enduring searing, worse-than-childbirth pain in their torso.

The blood was coming from the second mouth that was in its early stages of development.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot sat down next to them again, calming down slightly. "You're gonna have to eat more of that if you wanna stay alive," he explained grimly.

"It kinda sucks but...it is what it is."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado could not speak, they were in so much pain. They simply nod, holding their stomach and continuing to writhe and groan, though some sharp, pained screams would come from them.

The pain was only getting worse, and worse, and worse.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot combed through Morado's hair, trying to soothe them as much as he could.

"Once the mouth forms, it'll hurt a lot less," he tried to reassure.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado cries. They needed his support, needed him to be by their side as they endured this. They had accepted it at this point.

Some of the sedative Verde put in place finally kicked in, and they seemed to be screaming less. Though, now, another symptom arose.

They appeared to be choking on air. "cant! breathe!"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot nodded, recognizing the symptoms that came next.

"Okay, just uh...try and breathe from your stomach. Sounds weird, but it works."​

Morado Gray Castelija

"I'm trying...." they sputter, breathing in and out from their diapraghm. Impostors didn't need oxygen to survive, but since they were still in the process of transformation, it was essential like usual.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

"Once you get the hang of it, it'll be fine." They would just stop needing air eventually. It was kind of nice.

"Just try and stay calm."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado closed their eyes, trying to ignore their pain.

It came back two hours later with a vegenance, their stomach seeming to tear open and get blood on every surface of the gurney they lay on.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot pitched in and cleaned up the blood that gushed onto the floor.

It really didn't bother him. Blood was just a fun beverage to him.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado utterly screams again. So. Much. Pain. Excrutiating pain. They were holding their mouth and torso, crying out, screaming. Imagine giving birth and breaking all of your bones and getting stabbed at the same time. It's what it felt like to them.

Last edited:
Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot tried to ignore the screams. He knew it was all his fault and he couldn't bear the thought of it.

Instead, his tongue made a little appearance and licked up the blood.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado held onto him. They did not blame him in the least, in fact, they kind of appreciated it. It would make their love stronger.

They wanted him, and only him, to stay with them throughout this horrific journey of horrific pain.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Morado was really in need of affection, and Carrot was just...slurping. Imposter brain.

"Hey I love you, okay?" he said, finally looking up at them.​

Morado Gray Castelija

"I love you too." They manage to smile before coughing up blood again. "Please, stay with me... I need you...."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot kissed them then, not minding the blood. He was finally able to not hold back. Kiss them as deeply as he wanted. And it was nice.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado kissed back, ignoring the extreme pain rising up inside of them as they held onto him.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

That was nice. Really nice. He couldn't think of anything else. He whimpered quietly, kissing harder.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado would cooperate with him. They were happy. Shown affection, and by someone they truly loved, here and now, while going through some of the worst pain of their life.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

They kissed for a while before Carrot pulled away.

"You should rest. Stage three is a bitch."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back