• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I’m feelin’......centaurs

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Heyo, I’ve been in the mood lately to play as a centaur.

Some things to mention about me. I do like high fantasy, clearly. Magic and stuff is always fun. Most of my characters are anthro. While this will be an exception since my character would be a centaur, I may still use anthro characters on the side, and they’ll definitely exist in the fantasy world where the story takes place. How common or rare they are is up for discussion. I...think that’s it. Anything else important will come up during our ore-story discussion.

Now, about the idea itself. It’s...actually not much of an idea. Basically, I play a centaur, you play a not centaur, and somehow or another, they end up traveling together. We’ll have to talk things out to really get a story made, but that’s the basics. If you’re interested or have any questions, reply or send me a PM.

I’d like to expand on this idea. High fantasy mixed with a sort of “Wild West” theme. A land of gunslingers and outlaws, but in a world of high fantasy, with the usual elves and centaurs and any other fantasy creature you can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back