• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm back and still tired

Truff

One Thousand Club
So the short story is that I moved my life across the US and started a new job. I took an involuntary break from consistent rping because I just didn't have the time, but now I'm settled and back. Please read my requirements for a writing partner - I'm tired and really don't want my time wasted.

Some requirements that are unfortunate but needed
Please be able to write 4+ paragraphs per post - less is fine if it's a dialogue scene
I need you to be 18+
At this point, I will only be playing female characters - I've been away from rping for a while - I can be convinced to double if it works easily in the story
Please be patient when waiting for replies
Fangirl at least a little with me? I get so into my stories and the characters
Romance is required but will never be the main story point - we need a real plot!!

What I'm craving - *** means I have a loose plot in mind, # means I'm really really craving it
Something similar to Moana
Superhero x hater ####
Superhero x Villain
Superhero x Superhero ##
Musician x Musician ***###
Unlikely pairings
Marvel maybe

Send me a message if you find yourself interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back