• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
psst. i'm back.

it's been a long while since i've made a post on this site, life has been extremely hectic and i just stopped being active on here for a bit. hi. i'm dirt, i'm an lgbtq+ friendly "writer" from new england (est). i've been craving some roleplay lately, life has been pretty slow lately and i think i'm ready to ease my way back into the rpnation community! please keep in mind that, as i haven't written anything in a fat minute, i am a little rusty.

let's get into this, shall we?

what you can expect from me
-not much BAHHAH
-(in all seriousness) a fair amount of activity probably. i just got back on after multiple back-to-back hiatuses, so im excited to start roleplaying. you can expect me to reply at least once a day unless i suddenly get really busy (whether that be with roleplaying or just life in general).
-grammar and spelling. i was an honors student for a fraction of my high school career (💀) and i won the school-wide spelling bee in the fifth grade (💀💀💀) so you can expect my writing to be... decent.
-character development. kind of. i HATE character sheets, they will be the death of me, but if i'm interested in a roleplay, i'll really get into the characters.

rules/what i expect from you
-grammar. that's a big thing for me. one or two spelling mistakes is okay, but if i spot a ton of errors in your writing, i'll lose interest and probably end up ending the roleplay.
-romance. i only really do romance roleplays, so if you're not interested in that, i suggest you click off right now. (edit: all romances must be slow burn, not immediate)
-personality. i don't wanna roleplay with boring people. i've had multiple experiences where people had absolutely no personality. this means no mary sues. be interesting!!!
-ghosting. obviously, i'd prefer you to tell me if you're either not going to respond for a while or if you want to end the roleplay. however, i am very ghost friendly and will not be upset if you ghost. (i ghost people sometimes myself, as much as i hate to admit it.)
-maturity. i'm not going to set a minimum age requirement, but i do expect you to be mature enough to handle darker or more adult themes. with that being said, obviously all rpnation rules apply. (also, i am okay with more "fluffy" roleplays if that's what you're interested in.)
-post length. i honestly don't care anymore LOL. as long as it's not one-liners, you can give me one paragraph or fifty paragraphs and i won't care. i typically tend to match the post length of my partner.
-ocs. be okay with oc x oc, as that's the only thing i do.
-pairings. i'm okay with any pairing. i have a preference for m/m, but i'm okay with m/f or f/f. it's your call :)
-ideas. please please please give me ideas. i don't want to be the one coming up with roleplays. please.

discord
i'm okay with discord roleplays. i prefer rpnation, but if you prefer discord, tell me and i'll give you my user. rpn rules still apply there too.

fandoms
i prefer original roleplays, but here are some fandoms i'm open to. please keep in mind that all of these will be oc x oc.
-harry potter
-rupaul's drag race (i have no idea how this would work but i have an obsession)
-moulin rouge type thing
-will expand list later, feel free to make suggestions (i will probably say no)

bare-bone plots/pairings
i prefer realistic, but i'm open to fantasy depending on the plot.
-neighbors
-roommates
-any high school pairing really
-any college pairing really
-enemies to lovers
-friends to lovers
-soulmates
-romeo & juliet type situation (preferably modern)
-any drama club/community theatre/professional theatre type thing
-horror horror horror horror horror
-open to suggestions :)

plots
(from about a year ago)
plot #1 (realistic):

muse a has been friends with muse b for as long as they could remember. at least... until muse b's tragic and sudden disappearance. years passed, and muse a, now an adult, has finally been reunited with muse b. needless to say, muse a was overwhelmed with emotions. as time went on, however, muse a began to catch feelings for the other person, which made their friendship... complicated. but muse b had other important things to focus on: hiding their past from muse a... and protecting themself from whoever was following them.

plot #2 (realistic):

muse a is a famous musician. one day, their tour bus crashed in the middle of nowhere. completely unharmed, muse a decides to walk around and see what the small suburban town they were in had to offer. muse b enters and they run into each other. romance slowly forms, yeehaw. good for people who are craving fluff.

plot #3 (realistic):

muse a and muse b go to the same high school. the old principal dies, and the assistant principal takes over. convinced he has all the power in the world, he goes psycho and locks everyone in the school, threatening to murder anyone who tries to escape or contact the outside world. the only thing muse a and b can do is wait it out and make sure they don't fuck up.

that pretty much sums everything up. thank you for checking this out, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a dm if you're interested!! looking forward to roleplaying with people:)

Last edited:
Oooo plot 3 is giving me serious brainworms! Mind if I dm?

hi! i'd love to set up an rp with you if this is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back