• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵. {ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ} {ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ-ʟɪᴛ}

blueroses

Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“i pray you do not fall in love with me, for i am falser than vows made in wine.”

FDB6C74E-5AB1-49F5-81D0-ACE83BB66A70.jpeg

in a world where mortals and demons co-exist, muse (a) is on a journey to wrap their head around this game called life. the thought of dying causes crippling paranoia, amongst other things. they’re in search of answers, of healing, of happiness—when muse (b) comes along the way, a guardian demon.

to balance a demon’s honour metre: every century, they must pick a mortal and become their guardian for
life.

hello, writers. notice the title said guardian demon and not angel?

before i elaborate on the plot, here’s a bit about myself!—i’m vee, a 20 year old who’s been writing for as long as i can remember. when i’m not listening to music, writing poetry, reading non-fiction, cafe hopping or in class you‘ll find me craving to write a story with another roleplayer. (whoops that was a looong sentence. that’ll be the first and last one, i swear!)

p.s—i’m also not as formal as i may sound, so please don‘t let me scare you away if you decide to message me (!) if you throw in a meme reference somewhere in there then i’m your gal.

writing preferences~

- i’m an advanced writer, novella-esque even. (if my partner is). my average replies are anywhere between 450 to 1k words. i don’t need my partner to send me a 1k word novel each reply, but please don’t make me put in more efforts than you do.

- i like FxM (with myself playing f) and MxM pairings.

- i don’t actually write in lowercase, IC or OOC. it’s completely fine if you do.

- ooc collaboration is *insert millions of hearts*

i can spend days fleshing out the plot with you pre-roleplay! world-building, making elaborate character sheets (unless we decide we want to introduce our OCs directly in the roleplay) and i like to keep the convo flowing when the RP initially starts. just to make sure we’re both on the same page and equally satisfied. i’m fairly active both IC and OOC.

as for the plot…
i’ve got plenty of ideas, but these are the main ones:

it’d be fun if the existence of demons isn’t a myth or a hush-hush secret. imagine an AU where humans know they exist, but they’re a mystery! i imagine that one of the many activities demons partake in is: they arrive as grim reapers at the time of someone’s death, to take their souls.

here’s the kicker—these demons have a honour metre.

have you played RDR2? the game? no? its okay! in that game, the protagonist has a honour metre that fluctuates towards good or bad whenever they act on something. (example, if you commit an act of kindness, your metre goes up. if you do something bad like kill somebody harmless, it goes down.)

i am fine with playing either muse (a) or (b).

as for why muse (a) came to have this complicated relationship with death, how and why muse (b) came to become a demon: let’s brainstorm and decide together. again, i have some ideas.

(ending notes)

what do you think? if this got you inspired, please send me a message! i don’t take ages to reply and you can twist and turn my idea in many other ways. i’m also inserting a word bank!

[slow-burn romance, angst, dark & gritty, dystopian, soulmates, co-dependency, obsessive love, trauma, unresolved feelings, tension, resolution, coercion, addiction, exploration of the human psyche, abandonment issues, anxious attachment, life after death, persephone & hades, achilles & patroclus, crime, mystery, survival/surviving, revenge, moralistic complexity, beauty is in the eyes of its beholder, phobias, sexuality and coming to embrace it, mending, hurt/comfort, a vast contrast in lifestyles]

Last edited:
♪ ♪ “indeed, it’s wrong to keep you near me. one could call me cruel and deceiving
but in your sacred air, i am full of light. your loving arms are the true delight, to which i’m lost.” ♪ ♪
(tamino - persephone)

Ohhh I am inspired! Does a guardian demon protect said mortal from death until their time, or are they there to assist after death? Or is that to be developed 👀

P.S: Would love to do a FxM ship rn! The other roleplays I’m doing are MxM with my character being the Demon. Haven’t gotten the chance to play a mortal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back