• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "I'm a god! How can you kill a god?" -Elder Scrolls - Open

thehighpriestess

magic user
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey y'all, bear with me as I traverse this site! I'm not quite well versed in BBC stuff yet enough to make a fancy post, but I can tell you what I'm looking for.

Elder Scrolls Fandom: I'm looking for all things pertaining to this as long as we can do some fun stories. I do prefer OC's however I'd definitely hope to incorporate some familiar favorites as well as background characters. There are so many stories and lore from this setting I feel like I could easily explore with a few people for some 1x1 writing.

The Details
  1. I will be primarily playing female characters. I have no problem playing males as background characters, but my main character will be female.
  2. I write in third person and I'd like the same from my partner.
  3. I understand life is life. If you can't respond, that's totally fine. I'm ghost friendly, but always prefer I get some notice if my partner wants to change something or something comes up on their end.
  4. I prefer sending PM's or making a thread.
  5. I consider myself a literate writer. However, not every post needs to be 5+ paragraphs explaining how a butterfly looks. As long as we're having fun and communicating, I wont be quite picky.
The Ideas
(All are very much changeable, these are just rough starts)
Any Area setting: MC is trying to make some extra money leading a few mages on a expedition into old ruins [Dwemer/Ayelid/Etc]. YC could be a mage joining in on the expedition or someone on their own hunt opposite of ours. [FxM FxF] ES

Skyrim Setting; During the war, MC is a staunch supporter of Ulfric and leads her fellow Nord's into battle. She meets YC, aligned with the Imperials and is forced into a strained alliance. Romance possibility?[FxM] ES

Hammerfell: MC or YC is a native of Hammerfell and used to the harsh desert weather. They happen upon a foreigner (MC or YC).[FxM or FxF] E S

So send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions! Thanks. <3
-Heathen

Last edited:
Stole my heart! Stole my heart! Trapped my soul like Azura's Star! Star! Star!

There should be more concepts like these out there. The Elder Scrolls is a great setting and Nirn is fantastic to explore. I am unsure if I have time to dedicate, so I hope that this catches other people's interests. =) Best of wishes to you and your interest check!

Hey there, welcome! With the anniversary coming up I've been developing a bit of hankering for Skyrim.
I'm in the middle of college classes, but I'd love to dabble if you're still interested.

*hair blows in wind*, my time has come. It is too sad to see such a string of bumps unanswered.

Any Area setting: MC is trying to make some extra money leading a few mages on a expedition into old ruins [Dwemer/Ayelid/Etc]. YC could be a mage joining in on the expedition or someone on their own hunt opposite of ours. [FxM FxF]
Hammerfell: MC or YC is a native of Hammerfell and used to the harsh desert weather. They happen upon a foreigner (MC or YC).[FxM or FxF]

Either of these ideas sound great to me. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back