• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

Yappi said:
(Yea but... I may make a super hero RP real soon. Ill continue RPing in Hamsterville but Sienfield I really think I may stop RPing Harmony and Chaos. Finbar as well. Though @NickTonCutter can do Finbar. But as for Harmony and Chaos they merged into Nirvana and went missing. Presumed to have gone to the void plane. And yep....)
(I can come up with a really good story for a superhero RP if you want. I've had one in mind but I haven't really found anyone willing to help set it up. If you don't want help with the story I can help with the balancing without using both dice and restricting powers. Send me a PM message if you want my help and I'm def. willing to help! <3)

JPax42 said:
(I can come up with a really good story for a superhero RP if you want. I've had one in mind but I haven't really found anyone willing to help set it up. If you don't want help with the story I can help with the balancing without using both dice and restricting powers. Send me a PM message if you want my help and I'm def. willing to help! <3)
(I can help or something hue. This Rp, plus the Hasterville side, plus the one Yappi will make is definitely something I can juggle. Oh and Heroes of Tomorrow I can still do... yep. Hue. Still it's amazing how we're almost at 700 pages.)

JPax42 said:
(I'll help!!! Pm me the details and I'll set it up)

Yappi said:
(Yea but... I may make a super hero RP real soon. Ill continue RPing in Hamsterville but Sienfield I really think I may stop RPing Harmony and Chaos. Finbar as well. Though @NickTonCutter can do Finbar. But as for Harmony and Chaos they merged into Nirvana and went missing. Presumed to have gone to the void plane. And yep....)
(Well,i will finish the Arc with @MrEvilMexican and stop too as well.)

Yappi said:
(Because of me or your own reasons?)
(There is less and less people active and people are too strong.I was enjoying playing Ben but there is too much overpowing sh*t now xD ,plus my imagination start to fade in this one)

(Like the government arc,Stanley was good to rp with,Genji also,and everyone that left.but i guess new people can't keep up with the fast rythm,or because we are too Op now.Yeah let's say the family became human again and live happily trough masochism! @Yappi)

NickTonCutter said:
(Like the government arc,Stanley was good to rp with,Genji also,and everyone that left.but i guess new people can't keep up with the fast rythm,or because we are too Op now.Yeah let's say the family became human again and live happily trough masochism! @Yappi)
YEA!!!!

MrEvilMexican said:
(So is this RP dying?)
(I sleep the past few days and there were only two new pages instead of 10...I guess that say pretty much all :/ .Would be hard to find a good rp like that again unfortunately...)

NickTonCutter said:
(I sleep the past few days and there were only two new pages instead of 10...I guess that say pretty much all :/ .Would be hard to find a good rp like that again unfortunately...)
(Yeah. Everyone was just way too OP. xD Speaking of which, time to kill off my Plague Doctor)

MrEvilMexican said:
(Yeah. Everyone was just way too OP. xD Speaking of which, time to kill off my Plague Doctor)
(Let's just say the universe including Hibiki was eaten by cithulu

MrEvilMexican said:
Before Emilia could reach Vel'Koran, Faust had already reached the god. As Emilia approached the sight, she could see Faust plunge something into his heart. The Old God was panicking as well. Faust turned to the Holy Knight. My crimes against humanity. All those whom I have killed. My own pain and torment. I couldn't control myself when under C'thulhu's control but hell, I was still conscious about my actions. I am beyond redemption. This is goodbye. I cannot return, or this world will become gravely endangered... Goodbye forever... The Windfallow's legacy ends now.
With that, both Faust, Vel'koran and all the other Old Gods were sealed into the deepest depths of Limbo, never to be reawakened. Only Faust's silver Plague mask lay on the floor. The Plague Doctor soon became nothing but legends and myth, made by adults to scare children. Only those who have met the doctor whom had saved their beloved city from the fury of Gods of Old... It was truly the end.

@NickTonCutter @Yappi @YoungX @JPax42 @Salex
*put on the credit of the movie Ill fight knowing nobody knows my name,RIP *

"what do you mean "rp is dead"? what about yappi? and youngx? and nicktoncutter? and also fuck you jessica"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back