• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

JPax42 said:
Jay
"They all moved onto a new RP and you can't touch this. Want the link to it? I can accept your CS there! It's not overpowered."
"jessica, link now or ill put a tsar bomba up your ass"

jesus christ man, stop insulting her

Before Emilia could reach Vel'Koran, Faust had already reached the god. As Emilia approached the sight, she could see Faust plunge something into his heart. The Old God was panicking as well. Faust turned to the Holy Knight. My crimes against humanity. All those whom I have killed. My own pain and torment. I couldn't control myself when under C'thulhu's control but hell, I was still conscious about my actions. I am beyond redemption. This is goodbye. I cannot return, or this world will become gravely endangered... Goodbye forever... The Windfallow's legacy ends now.

With that, both Faust, Vel'koran and all the other Old Gods were sealed into the deepest depths of Limbo, never to be reawakened. Only Faust's silver Plague mask lay on the floor. The Plague Doctor soon became nothing but legends and myth, made by adults to scare children. Only those who have met the doctor whom had saved their beloved city from the fury of Gods of Old knew the truth... It was truly the end for the doctor.

Now the whispers of the Plague Doctor echoes throughout the Windfallow Manor and the soils around it...

hqdefault.jpg

Ring around the rosie,

A pocket full of posies

Ashes, Ashes

We all fall down.

Ring around the rosie

How do you suppose we

fight this corruption

in which we drown.

Ring around the rosie

This evil thing it knows me

Spirits of death surround me

I can't fall down.

Ring around the rosie

The doctor he's left me

The evil it's spreading

I must stand my ground.

Ring around the rosie

The Old Gods have eaten him

And devoured his legacy

And he finally falls down...

Hibiki

"Hmm... well it all seems over now. I suppose I can do what I want for the time being." Hibiki then calls up Tristin for a "night of fun."

@JPax42

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Hibiki
"Hmm... well it all seems over now. I suppose I can do what I want for the time being." Hibiki then calls up Tristin for a "night of fun."

@JPax42
Jack appeared behind Hibiki.

Not too sure ya heard, but the RP is dead. Because a bunch of people said: "Let the RP be dead."

@YoungX

MrEvilMexican said:
Jack appeared behind Hibiki.
Not too sure ya heard, but the RP is dead. Because a bunch of people said: "Let the RP be dead."

@YoungX
JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin covered herself. "WHAT THE FUCK JACK!" Tristin started hitting him with a shoe while covering her 'goods' with another hand. "GET OUT!"

@YoungX @MrEvilMexican
Rp is dead. Or is it? No its dead. "Before it ends I have things to do." He kicks Jack out of the RP and closes the door. "Now then I'll end it with a night of fun."

@JPax42 @MrEvilMexican

Jack rolled his eyes. Stop hitting me. The writer taught me how to bitch slap harder than Kantos. I'm just saying. I would appreciate--- AAH FUCK IM BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Ringmaster. I hope Jack wasn't being too much a pest.

@JPax42

Kindred stood at a mountain. They looked down at Sanfield.

It is time for us to go, Wolf.

Where to, Lamb?

Somewhere where we are needed.

Aah. Another prey.

Haha, Wolf. Then let us hunt!

Yes, YES!!!

And so Kindred left for the hunt, their masks now left inside Sanfield, serving as a mortal reminder of their return one day......

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin nodded and simply rolled over onto Hibiki, curling up on top of him. "It's alright. We'll just have a little bit of fun, so you have one of two choices. You can turn away, or join us."

@YoungX @MrEvilMexican
Hibiki begins his "sexual advances" on Tristin. "If we have a child then shall we name it after you?"

@JPax42

Tristin

"Somehow it'll become a girl. If you like my name that much, you can." Tristin smiled and Hibiki and kissed him gently on the lips. "I've already phoned TEST, so they'll take care of her if anything will happen to me. But nothing will happen to me." Tristin rolled towards him and kissed him again, stroking his hair.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
"Somehow it'll become a girl. If you like my name that much, you can." Tristin smiled and Hibiki and kissed him gently on the lips. "I've already phoned TEST, so they'll take care of her if anything will happen to me. But nothing will happen to me." Tristin rolled towards him and kissed him again, stroking his hair.

@YoungX
"Well then I guess that settles it. Your my wife now," he said as he continued on with his um "lewd activities." "TEST huh? Interesting choice. Anyways...," he then prepares to well... unleash himself I don't know.

@JPax42 (Prelude too strong.)

A young man arrived at the Windfallow Manor. He put the key into the lock and the great doors opened once more.

Father's manor...

A small boy found Kindred's masks. He picked them up and inspected them closely.

What are these?

He asked himself as he slid the Lamb mask onto his face. It fit him perfectly. The insides were so smooth and well crafted, like a gift from a god. What should he call the masks? Kindred... What a fitting word...

Tristin

Tristin lay there smiling, softly making noises. She turned slightly and rolled onto Hibiki, kissing him again. "It's going to happen."

--NINE MONTHS LATER--

(You can start by doing the delivery thing)

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin lay there smiling, softly making noises. She turned slightly and rolled onto Hibiki, kissing him again. "It's going to happen."

--NINE MONTHS LATER--

@YoungX
Nine months later after that night of fun, Hibiki... well he does what he does. Of course he heads back to Tristin after his... well it's not clear what he does. "I'm home," he said as he well just entered. He wasn't some typical husband.

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin was on the bed, breathing heavily. "CHILDBIRTH!" She began breathing heavier and began to scream...

Soon, her screams died down and a new scream was heard. A soft cry. A baby in Tristin's arms began to cry, reaching out towards Hibiki.
"I...It's a girl." Tristin smiled and wiped sweat from her forehead.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin was on the bed, breathing heavily. "BABY!" She began breathing heavier and began to scream...

Soon, her screams died down and a new scream was heard. A soft cry. A baby in Tristin's arms began to cry, reaching out towards Hibiki.
"I...It's a girl." Tristin smiled and wiped sweat from her forehead.

@YoungX
There was a simple smile coming from as he would approach his new child. "Well hi there Tristin. It's nice to meet you. I'm your father and that's your mother. Just know that life won't be easy, but that's also the fun part."

@JPax42

Tristin

Tristin played with the baby. Her eyes suddenly sank when she heard footsteps outside. She raised the baby towards Hibiki. "Oh...Hibiki. T-Take...Tristin to TEST." Tristin herself was weakening. Childbirth had taken a huge toll and the police had finally caught up to her. Police kicked down the door and aimed guns at Tristin.

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
Tristin played with the baby. Her eyes suddenly sank when she heard footsteps outside. She raised the baby towards Hibiki. "Oh...Hibiki. T-Take...Tristin to TEST." Tristin herself was weakening. Childbirth had taken a huge toll and the police had finally caught up to her. Police kicked down the door and aimed guns at Tristin.

@YoungX
With a simple nod, he would escape and take Tristin out of the house in secret. He didn't say nary a word as he took his child to TEST.

@JPax42

Tristin

As Hibiki walked away, two loud gunshots as well as male screams were heard. Soon, the sound of a gunshot and handcuffs clicking were heard, as well as Tristin's screams. Tristin wasn't dead, as she was still screaming, but she was dragged away to a top security asylum. There was no chance of escape, and she would be executed eventually.

Tristin Winters II

The baby reached out towards Hibiki as they approached the TEST facility. A man stood at the door. "You must be Tristin Winters' husband. What is of you named the child?"

@YoungX

JPax42 said:
Tristin
As Hibiki walked away, two loud gunshots as well as male screams were heard. Soon, the sound of a gunshot and handcuffs clicking were heard, as well as Tristin's screams. Tristin wasn't dead, as she was still screaming, but she was dragged away to a top security asylum. There was no chance of escape, and she would be executed eventually.

Tristin Winters II

The baby reached out towards Hibiki as they approached the TEST facility. A man stood at the door. "You must be Tristin Winters' husband. What is of you named the child?"

@YoungX
"Tristin," he said calmly as he looked at his child. Then he would look back at the man once more. "I entrust you with her. Take care of her and it's most likely best you conceal much of her past. No need to concern herself with us." His facial expressions were calm, but there was something else. He wasn't sure what it was, but nevertheless he carried on.

@JPax42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back