• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

The 'figure' (whom no longer can be called Faust) plunged the sword into the mountain... "Let the Cataclysm BEGIN."

I think I'll make my final post))

2 years later....

Valentina left Sanfield. There wasn't anything there for her any longer, but at least she was at peace now. Without a doubt in her mind she was ready to take the next step... Where ever that may lead...

As she flew out towards the west, time seemed to slow. To be continued appeared, and the beginning of Roundabout by Yes began to play...

Years Later @Shammy the Shamrock (hope this is okay with you since it's the final post)

Ziene collaborated with Ray to bring technology to the people of Sanfield to help them with their daily lives, Ziene successfully made his goal which is to make "that" vehicle and it has a lot of uses, can be used in outer space,underwater or under the lava anywhere you want and it's very powerful that it even classifies as an Almighty Object, he wasn't sure of the limit of the car's speed since it's too fast and in case, it has defense mechanisms and special weapons, he created this with the help of his ability and of course Ray which he also helped with her goal, Ziene has a lot of creations which he still keeps it a secret from the people of Sanfield. Anna is still with Ziene being loyal as ever of course and Ziene's evil clone Enomar...was returned to his own dimension (forcefully by Ziene of course) and right now Ziene is at his new estate which is secretly hidden underground the ocean sipping coffee "well...didn't expect this to go a bit well...but there's something missing...".

Chaos

I went down into history as a serial killer but eventually faded into myth

Harmony

I loved Nick and lived happily with him forever. We killed everyone who stepped foot where we lived and out. Finbar tried to reject his insane roots but quickly succumbed and learned to take pleasure in it. Being skeletons they lived forever. So I tell you, what do you think happened?

JPax42 said:
Igor
"I will. She is going to be of nice kid." Igor waved and took the kid inside. "Tristin." Igor put a jumpsuit on her and put her in a tray where she immediately calmed down under the light. "You will be of strong girl when you grow up."

(Closed for interaction)

--Flash forward 5 years, Tristin Winters' Execution--

Tristin lay in the cell, prepared to be executed. She was frantically crying in her cell for something she didn't know.
"I-I have a c-child! S-She didn't even get to k-know me and you're KILLING ME!" Tristin's psychotic screams grew louder as she stood in her straight jacket, banging her head against the glass of the cell door. Tears streamed down her face as she screamed into the glass. "YOU'RE KILLING ME!!" She began to sink to her knees down the glass cell door, looking up at the police and crying. "I LOVED MY HUSBAND!! I LOVED MY CHILD! AND YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME FOR RUNNING A CIRCUS!" Tristin rolled onto her side, struggling against the straight jacket. Strands of her blonde hair were draped over her face, and various scratches and wounds were along her face. It didn't help there were a puddle of tears on the ground.

@YoungX
JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty walked over to Django, whom she had just kicked over, and picked up the red matter gun. "This is the end." Kirsty tore the gun in half and picked up the cell. The cell wrote. Die. Hasterville Streaker. Kirsty brought the cell close to her chest. Her skin burned and she winced in pain. "Django. This is how it has to end. If I am to free Hasterville from this horrid reality..." Kirsty couldn't say the rest. Not once did she cry, nor utter a sound as she plunged the red matter cell through her body. Once it was all the way through, two hearts fell to the ground. A red heart and a golden one. The golden one discharged electricity into the air in a spectacular show of colors, and Kirsty doubled over onto Django, dead.

@YoungX
Hibiki would allow Tristin, his wife, to die peacefully. He didn't want her to suffer anymore, and would have one more duty to pull off. From here on God's shall no longer interfere with the mortal realm. At this point Hibiki remains a God and performs his duties. He knows that his daughter is out there alive, and he will let her live her life without worry. For the first time he has found resolution in his life.

Django go sits there looking at the now dead Kirsty. He wasn't sure what to say, but he carries her body and decides to store it within a capsule aboard the Carrier. It was his way of allowing her body to have peace. From there he decides that he'll dedicate his life to adventure once more, and uses the Carrier to head out into space. It's strange but he feels the dangers are gone. He can go out and make new adventures with the memories of his friends. One thing is for sure though... it's never over.

Thank you for the times everyone. May this RP be remembered for time to come. Remember it isn't over as there is another RP. The Hasterville tab lives on, and we are also in a new RP.

[Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

To everyone who has been with us from the beginning... thanks!

@JPax42 (Sorry about the leave. We had to do stuff. Anyways I seem to have slept good and its... 12:09 here. Anyways made the to final post to let Sanfield RIP.)

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Hibiki would allow Tristin, his wife, to die peacefully. He didn't want her to suffer anymore, and would have one more duty to pull off. From here on God's shall no longer interfere with the mortal realm. At this point Hibiki remains a God and performs his duties. He knows that his daughter is out there alive, and he will let her live her life without worry. For the first time he has found resolution in his life.
Django go sits there looking at the now dead Kirsty. He wasn't sure what to say, but he carries her body and decides to store it within a capsule aboard the Carrier. It was his way of allowing her body to have peace. From there he decides that he'll dedicate his life to adventure once more, and uses the Carrier to head out into space. It's strange but he feels the dangers are gone. He can go out and make new adventures with the memories of his friends. One thing is for sure though... it's never over.

Thank you for the times everyone. May this RP be remembered for time to come. Remember it isn't over as there is another RP. The Hasterville tab lives on, and we are also in a new RP.

[Always Accepting] Cold Wind Blows (A Villian/Hero RP)

To everyone who has been with us from the beginning... thanks!

@JPax42 (Sorry about the leave. We had to do stuff. Anyways I seem to have slept good and its... 12:09 here. Anyways made the to final post to let Sanfield RIP.)
(LAST!!!)

Small skeleton child

"Mommy tell us another story" she says frowning

Harmony

I rub the child's head putting a large book the size of 3 Bibles away "That's enough story's for now, now off to bedX

(THE FINAL PLOT TWIST!!!!!!?!!!)

Yappi said:
Small skeleton child
"Mommy tell us another story" she says frowning

Harmony

I rub the child's head putting a large book the size of 3 Bibles away "That's enough story's for now, now off to bedX

(THE FINAL PLOT TWIST!!!!!!?!!!)
(And Lou was never seen again :D )

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(And Lou was never seen again :D )

[/QUOTE]
(Nope, raised by Harmony as the only sane child)

Kirsty

Kirsty's eyes burned through the capsule, the inside fully turning to liquid when she kicked the shell off. There was a hole in her chest, but that was healing in the light. Her gray eyes frantically flitted around the room when she looked up at Django. "You eegit! Did you fly next to a bright star or something?!" Kirsty was trying to crawl towards Django, and the veins around her body began lighting up again. "Next time I die, leave me in complete darkness." Kirsty looked at her hands, then Django. Then...down. Then Django. Then carrier. "Holy crap it's been fifteen years."

Kirsty sprinted up to Django and hugged him, deciding to explore the world with him. Since a Kirsty AI wouldn't be happening, the real Kirsty would be needed to see what can't be seen. "You know I kind of regret killing myself. Then again, I ripped Starling to pieces and he still lived. So...what chance of dying did I have? Anyways, I really missed you Django." Kirsty quickly looked around for Threat, but realized that he probably went off to have children in a farm or something. "Hey, there's this city called Lithium. Should we go there?"

@YoungX (Final plot twist. Kirsty's 31, Django's 34 now xD )

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty's eyes burned through the capsule, the inside fully turning to liquid when she kicked the shell off. There was a hole in her chest, but that was healing in the light. Her gray eyes frantically flitted around the room when she looked up at Django. "You eegit! Did you fly next to a bright star or something?!" Kirsty was trying to crawl towards Django, and the veins around her body began lighting up again. "Next time I die, leave me in complete darkness." Kirsty looked at her hands, then Django. Then...down. Then Django. Then carrier. "Holy crap it's been fifteen years."

Kirsty sprinted up to Django and hugged him, deciding to explore the world with him. Since a Kirsty AI wouldn't be happening, the real Kirsty would be needed to see what can't be seen. "You know I kind of regret killing myself. Then again, I ripped Starling to pieces and he still lived. So...what chance of dying did I have? Anyways, I really missed you Django." Kirsty quickly looked around for Threat, but realized that he probably went off to have children in a farm or something. "Hey, there's this city called Lithium. Should we go there?"

@YoungX (Final plot twist. Kirsty's 31, Django's 34 now xD )
Harmony

I die with 2 children at my bed.... I decided to hand Finbar the ropes of being the Grim Reaper and thus forking over my immortality. 2 children.... Harmony and Chaos as such. Chaos is 16 and Harmony is 6, I hug them before passing away. Leaving Harmony with a photo. Finbar is death and Lou grew up. I teleport the children to a small town in a new multiverse, Lithium. The city where Finbar is with Chaos, I never be became Death and no gods exist... Me,Hibiki,Nick, no one will ruin there life's. TEST helps the world and I'll die happy.

(THE FINAL FINAL FINAL PLOT TWIST)

Chaos

Was executed 20 years ago for crimes against humanity

Johny teleported to another dimension where he became a TEST scientist

Finbar is still unknown in his whereabouts

Threat sighed as he had heard of Kirsty death "I can't do this anymore! Why! Why! Why!" He yelled out of anger before flying out of the city. Something cold seemed to hit him as he went out of the old place he once called home. "B-By Kirsty, Django, Albert, Harmony....Peace, hope you do better without me," he said as tears ran down his face and he walked the road, not knowing what to do as he believed himself to be the only one left.

~A Few Years Later~

Threat had been working the land, he had a daughter and lived on a small farm away from the city. It was the day he heard of Kirsty death again so he went into town. "Be back later mudpie," he told his little girl as he flew to the city and to the place Kirsty had made the crater in the park. He put a milkshake down and smiled "Hi, it's been a while. Brought you a milkshake, Ann's been good. She's one of us.....I'm sorry! I'm sorry I couldn't help you," he said crying into his hands. After what seemed like an hour he got up and wiped tears from his face. "See you later," he said leaving the milkshake near the tree with the rest of the old cups and walking away towards home.

Peace was in the carrier as she heard of Kirsty death and Threat was no where to be seen. "Bye world," she said softly as she went up to the Django and wrapped her hands around his neck "Where to next?" She asked him before going out and sitting by the window.

~15 years later~

Peace was sleeping in her room when she heard something "Alright what's with the noise! I serio-Kirsty!" She yelled running up and hugging her old friend "My drunk buddy back! It's been so long!" She said with a faint smile before hearing about Lithium "I think I heard of that place.....has a nice circus. Wherever you want to go, that's what I've said for 15 years."

@JPax42 @YoungX

Kirsty

Kirsty dropped down into the crater. "There's a new town called Lithium. Theyre behind on tech. We should watch over. Never to interfere." Kirsty was mature enough as a 31 year old woman. She still looked young, however. "We'll blend like citizens. Refer to the others once in a blue moon. Your daughter, Ann. Has gone there to live. Watch over her. Threat, I'm glad you have a family and I'm sorry for what I've done. At least forgive me."

@Shammy the Shamrock

@JPax42[/URL] @YoungX
Django smiled. "We go wherever the fuck we want. Adventure awaits," he grins as he and Peace travel aboard the Carrier. Even years later he would go somewhere with her.

15 years later

"Lithium? Damn they really are behind tech. Better to watch as Kirsty says." Django then decides to watch via the Carrier along with the AIs and everyone else.

Threat didn't move, tears still ran down his face as he looked back, putting the hat over his eyes so the tears weren't visible. "Like I said, I forgive you no matter what. It's been a while," he said walking up to her. "You hate me? For killing you in the first place, been haunting me for the last couple of years, oh I got you this," he said pointing to the milkshake under the tree.

@JPax42

Peace jumped on Django's back "Ready to leave darling?" She asked kissing his cheek and refusing to let go of his back "Where did Kirsty go off to," she asked going over and looking out the carrier window.

@YoungX

@JPax42[/URL]

Peace jumped on Django's back "Ready to leave darling?" She asked kissing his cheek and refusing to let go of his back "Where did Kirsty go off to," she asked going over and looking out the carrier window.

@YoungX
"Yeah I'm ready," he says as he kisses her on the mouth. He then also wonders where Kirsty went off to. "Eh whatever. Though didn't expect to see her again anyhow."

Kirsty

Kirsty shook her head. "It's been fifteen years, Threat. I don't think I can hate you. Like I said-wait..." Kirsty raised an eyebrow. "Where's Ann's mother?!" Even though Kirsty was now 31, she still had a fiery attitude when answering questions. Not much had changed about her except she was taller, her eyes glowed slightly more dull. "Anyhow...I'm going to Lithium. To observe life from the shadows. Maybe pop in once in a while as the Hasterville Streaker and fix something, but other than that, nearly never to interfere." With that, Kirsty turned around and looked at the sky. "See you around, Threat." Kirsty ran forwards and took off, flying into space.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Threat shook his head at the first question, he never answered it to his daughter and wouldn't give the answer to Kirsty. "It was nice to see you, i'm going to Lithium. Maybe we'll see each other there, bye love," he mumbled the last part, walking away from the place he believed to be a grave. A smile grew from under his hat as he vanished and appeared back home to pack his stuff, he then went off to his destination, he wouldn't interfere with his daughters journey. She had to take the journey of the unknown by herself, like he had to.

@JPax42

Peace smiled as she jumped off his back and ran to her room to get her exploration suit on. She came out in the black boots, white buttoned shirt, her satchel, leather gloves, blue pants and goggles. Her hair was in a messy bun as she went up to Django "Another day, another adventure. You know you've been a wimp right, still haven't took me out for a date or even married me, I'm 32 goddamn years," she said with a chuckle, ruffling his hair.

@YoungX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back