• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'll Fight Knowing Nobody Knows My Name! - Superhero\Villain RP

JPax42 said:
Dr. Starling AI
"For now, on Kirsty. Let's go! Also, there's something unique about her movements this time. They're fluid and unpredictable. This means you're sort of on your own, there's only so much technology can do against millions of years of evolution. But I can provide you with deadly strategies. This is where you make the choice. Civilians or...that."

@YoungX

Kirsty

Kirsty walked out of the bar. A gaping hole was going through the entire facility, and Kirsty was stomping fire off of her foot. Bodies lay dead to fill up the back hole, fresh and ready to eat. Kirsty of course, didn't eat the humans. She simply drank a bottle of vodka, and ate the bottle too.

(Still open)
Yappi said:
Harmony
I teleport on a body "Jeez Kirsty you taking my job now?" she jokes
Django sighed and would would warp to where Kirsty was. He would turn on all of his other AIs own because going against an unpredictable opponent meant he was gonna have to go all out. Ziene's predictability ability should come in handy... if only he hoped that he could predict her movements. Still with all of his AIs used he would be pretty strong. "Kirsty as a friend... and Leader I'm gonna have to tell you it's time... TO STOP," there was a smirk on his face because he was in for a fucking ride.

@JPax42 @Yappi

YoungX said:
Django sighed and would would warp to where Kirsty was. He would turn on all of his other AIs own because going against an unpredictable opponent meant he was gonna have to go all out. Ziene's predictability ability should come in handy... if only he hoped that he could predict her movements. Still with all of his AIs used he would be pretty strong. "Kirsty as a friend... and Leader I'm gonna have to tell you it's time... TO STOP," there was a smirk on his face because he was in for a fucking ride.
@JPax42 @Yappi
Harmony

"Django... I may not be your friend but ill lend you my help" I say as i go into void form

Harmony AI

"Oh yea, you can use a few low power void magic now.... Like healing and deconstruction beam

Yappi said:
Harmony
"Django... I may not be your friend but ill lend you my help" I say as i go into void form

Harmony AI

"Oh yea, you can use a few low power void magic now.... Like healing and deconstruction beam
'Oh shit seriously?' He said to Harmony AI. 'Well that'll help actually holy shit thanks.' He then got into some Dragon Ball like fighting stance and waited for Kirsty.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Kirsty

Kirsty ignored Harmony, but was holding the body of a dead person. When Django teleported in, she threw the body against the wall. It splattered like a red and pink cream pie. She lowered her hood to reveal gray-golden eyes. "What do you want from me." In one swift motion, Kirsty had disappeared and reappeared behind the bar. She poured herself another drink and drank it instantly, eating the glass as well.

@YoungX @Yappi

Dr. Starling AI

"Organs are all in. I've also taken the time to update your speed the most it can go. Of course, you've trained only to a certain point, this is just the slight extra push if you need it."

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty ignored Harmony, but was holding the body of a dead person. When Django teleported in, she threw the body against the wall. It splattered like a red and pink cream pie. She lowered her hood to reveal gray-golden eyes. "What do you want from me." In one swift motion, Kirsty had disappeared and reappeared behind the bar. She poured herself another drink and drank it instantly, eating the glass as well.

@YoungX @Yappi

Dr. Starling AI

"Organs are all in. I've also taken the time to update your speed the most it can go. Of course, you've trained only to a certain point, this is just the slight extra push if you need it."
'Is that so Starling? I've activated all my other AIs. I'm pretty fucking fast now. Plus... apparently I can use some void powers thanks to Harmony. Now I also have AJ's power as well and Ziene's um neuropsychic power. Let's do this man,' He said in his head as he would look at Kirsty alongside Harmony. "What do I want? Every being wants something you know. Whether it's knowledge, power, money , fame , fortune and whatever exists. For this? It's for you to regain your senses and stop killing people for what the Hasterville Streaker? It's not that important. Live the future," he said knowing he was probably going to get attacked any second now. With Ziene AI he can at least prepare.

@JPax42 @Yappi

Kirsty

"The Hasterville Streaker...was a project beyond your understanding. It is beyond anyone's understanding, even mine." Kirsty's eyes began to heat up and the bar in front of her melted slightly before she blinked and closed them. "Like I said earlier, you don't understand it." Kirsty tore through the bar and began walking forwards. There was a slight falter in her steps that had a mild gracefulness attached to it.

@YoungX @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Kirsty

@YoungX @Yappi

Dr. Starling AI

Harmony

A very large ball of void gathers in my hand as my body coats in the extreamly durable material that is extreamly hard to punch through. "Kirsty, Remember last time?" she says smiling tilting her head. when she almost got ripped in half. She was weak back then, now shes at peak strength

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
"The Hasterville Streaker...was a project beyond your understanding. It is beyond anyone's understanding, even mine." Kirsty's eyes began to heat up and the bar in front of her melted slightly before she blinked and closed them. "Like I said earlier, you don't understand it." Kirsty tore through the bar and began walking forwards. There was a slight falter in her steps that had a mild gracefulness attached to it.

@YoungX @Yappi
"Dont care" she says narrowing her eyes

Yappi said:
Harmony
A very large ball of void gathers in my hand as my body coats in the extreamly durable material that is extreamly hard to punch through. "Kirsty, Remember last time?" she says smiling tilting her head. when she almost got ripped in half. She was weak back then, now shes at peak strength
Yappi said:
"Dont care" she says narrowing her eyes
"Who cares about the Hasterville Streaker bullshit? It's in the past man forget about it," he said seriously as he would get into a fighting stance. He used his electricity and all of his AIs power to boost himself up. The pressure was definitely there, and the electricity would help give him power and look like a Super Saiyan 2. "Hey Harmony... let's just do this and fix up Kirsty."

[media]

[/media]
@JPax42 @Yappi

YoungX said:
"Who cares about the Hasterville Streaker bullshit? It's in the past man forget about it," he said seriously as he would get into a fighting stance. He used his electricity and all of his AIs power to boost himself up. The pressure was definitely there, and the electricity would help give him power and look like a Super Saiyan 2. "Hey Harmony... let's just do this and fix up Kirsty."
[media]

[/media]
@JPax42 @Yappi
Harmony

"With pleasure" she says the beam growing to 8 feet in width and 12 in height, but not fired yet. still staying condensed in her hand

Kirsty

Kirsty ignored Harmony again. The real threat at this point was Django. Django dismissed it as bullshit. Close-minded. One disadvantage Kirsty immediately noted about Django. Kirsty tilted her head. "Don't change your hairstyle five times. You're not going to fix me." Kirsty turned and walked out of the bar. She looked to another courthouse. "I remember these." Kirsty seemingly did nothing and the entire building collapsed from one point. Kirsty, however, had lost some of the gold color in her eyes. "I don't care about you two right now. This city is like you." Kirsty blazed another building with her eyes. She closed her eyes to hear the screams of the people inside.

@YoungX @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty ignored Harmony again. The real threat at this point was Django. Django dismissed it as bullshit. Close-minded. One disadvantage Kirsty immediately noted about Django. Kirsty tilted her head. "Don't change your hairstyle five times. You're not going to fix me." Kirsty turned and walked out of the bar. She looked to another courthouse. "I remember these." Kirsty seemingly did nothing and the entire building collapsed from one point. Kirsty, however, had lost some of the gold color in her eyes. "I don't care about you two right now. This city is like you." Kirsty blazed another building with her eyes. She closed her eyes to hear the screams of the people inside.

@YoungX @Yappi
"So your saying the city is basically a lost cause? By the looks of things your just killing for pleasure now. You've become no different than what people actually make you out to be," he said as he planned out what he was going to do next. 'Starling... I'm gonna need a favor alright? Can you get the real Starling here? I have a feeling if anyone can help out it's him.' He would say this in his mind and would look to Harmony.

@Yappi @JPax42

JPax42 said:
Kirsty

@YoungX @Yappi
Harmony

"Remember when we met? When you used to care? When i killed 20 SWAT and you flipped. Funny how things change, anyways, i tire of this" she says a gigantic void beam firing at Kirsty near instantly hitting her, vaporizing any organic and non organic material it hits for 3 miles

Dr. Starling AI

"Real Starling on his way. Slowmosexual, fairy, or...just Starling? You gotta choose one man. Or do you want crazy psychopathic void Starling? Because I can make that happen if you want. I'm not even kidding he's spent a lot of timing abstaining from masturbation."

Kirsty

Kirsty didn't turn back and easily dodged the void beam with no effort. She ran into the burning building and came back holding the body of someone who was burning. Kirsty looked into his eyes. "You make me out to be a cold alien." The person began to shiver and shook his head rapidly. "What am I then?" Kirsty threw the man forwards towards Django, who crouched down and began to cry. Kirsty looked at what the man was doing and it reminded her of something she once had felt.

"If they make me out to be something, I'm not going to change that. I'm going to live up to it and show them who they are, making thoughts like this."

@YoungX @Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
JPax42 said:
Dr. Starling AI
"Real Starling on his way. Slowmosexual, fairy, or...just Starling? You gotta choose one man. Or do you want crazy psychopathic void Starling? Because I can make that happen if you want. I'm not even kidding he's spent a lot of timing abstaining from masturbation."

Kirsty

Kirsty didn't turn back and easily dodged the void beam with no effort. She ran into the burning building and came back holding the body of someone who was burning. Kirsty looked into his eyes. "You make me out to be a cold alien." The person began to shiver and shook his head rapidly. "What am I then?" Kirsty threw the man forwards towards Django, who crouched down and began to cry. Kirsty looked at what the man was doing and it reminded her of something she once had felt.

"If they make me out to be something, I'm not going to change that. I'm going to live up to it and show them who they are, making thoughts like this."

@YoungX @Yappi
'The Starling that can basically help fix her back to 'normal.' He said in his mind to Starling (AI). Then he looked to the man in front of him and would help him out. "Go get to safety or something. Anyways get the fuck outta here before you die." He would then look to Kirsty once more. "The moment you showed them what they think you are...," he would grin and then say more. "Is the moment you... fucking...lost."

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Dr. Starling AI

Kirsty

@YoungX @Yappi
I grab Kirsty with telekinesis, shoving pressure into every single gap in her body, making her expand like a balloon. I could technically just adsorb her soul on the dot but this is more fun

Kirsty

Kirsty tilted her head and looked at the air, condensing so Harmony's attack did nothing. "That's Starling's address. I can see messages like that. Now what are you going to do?" Kirsty walked through Harmony's attack and lifted Django up by the neck. Kirsty's grip on his neck tightened for a second before a train went flying through the sky, smashing Kirsty sideways into the building. The train was shoved off and Kirsty stared at Django and Harmony. "Why do I have a feeling this happened before?" She was completely unharmed, but the front of the train had a Kirsty-shaped dent in it.

Dr. Starling AI

"Starling's on his way. I asked him to do something real quick. How was that? Your neck alright?"

@Yappi @YoungX

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty tilted her head and looked at the air, condensing so Harmony's attack did nothing. "That's Starling's address. I can see messages like that. Now what are you going to do?" Kirsty walked through Harmony's attack and lifted Django up by the neck. Kirsty's grip on his neck tightened for a second before a train went flying through the sky, smashing Kirsty sideways into the building. The train was shoved off and Kirsty stared at Django and Harmony. "Why do I have a feeling this happened before?" She was completely unharmed, but the front of the train had a Kirsty-shaped dent in it.

Dr. Starling AI

"Starling's on his way. I asked him to do something real quick. How was that? Your neck alright?"

@Yappi @YoungX
"My neck? Hah that was fucking nothing man!" He would grin and would look at Kirsty. "Now you asked what was I going to do? I'm going to teach you a lesson... again." He would take out the red matter gun, but would transfer it to a weird red-like portal. "Time to test out my portal powers again." Soon Kirsty was surrounded by red-like portals and they all shot out red matter.

@JPax42 @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Kirsty

Dr. Starling AI

@Yappi @YoungX
Harmony

I sigh and pull out my sword that I hand crafted. I shoved the souls of many people and enchanted it to not break. I teleport behind Kirsty pretending to slash but a void Beam instantly comes up fromcunder her... and around me... hell pretty much everywhere

Kirsty

Kirsty was simply hanging upside down from a torn ledge from the building, the red matter and void energy canceling each other out. "And now you two are using weapons." Kirsty threw two office desks in Django's direction. She knew they would be easily blocked, but that wasn't the point.

@YoungX @Yappi

JPax42 said:
Kirsty
Kirsty was simply hanging upside down from a torn ledge from the building, the red matter and void energy canceling each other out. "And now you two are using weapons." Kirsty threw two office desks in Django's direction. She knew they would be easily blocked, but that wasn't the point.

@YoungX @Yappi
Harmony

The void did... nothing to the red matter, red matter is affected very little. if anything it amplified its speed. unfortunately a red matter bullet hit harmony but she literately shrugged it off due to her void plate. She looks up at Kirsty, she sighs and just ask Hibiki "Can i blow up this place, i really dont want to try to hard"

Harmony AI

"This is like breathing to her, if she were to unleash any real power there would not be a Sienfield"

JPax42 said:
Kirsty

@YoungX @Yappi
Yappi said:
Harmony
The void did... nothing to the red matter, red matter is affected very little. if anything it amplified its speed. unfortunately a red matter bullet hit harmony but she literately shrugged it off due to her void plate. She looks up at Kirsty, she sighs and just ask Hibiki "Can i blow up this place, i really dont want to try to hard"

Harmony AI

"This is like breathing to her, if she were to unleash any real power there would not be a Sienfield"
"Desks..." He wasn't going to play Kirsty's game, so he would teleport to the rooftop of a nearby building. "No way I ain't playing her game. Oh and Harmony can definitely kick Kirsty's ass," he said smirking with Harmony AI as he would look to see what Harmony would do. Then Hibiki (AI) spoke up. 'Django I hate to interrupt this, but another Old God has appeared.'

"Really? Now... out of all the situations.. Fucks sake man. Starling your call?"

@JPax42 @Yappi

Dr. Starling

"Ask Harmony to take the God. I think Kirsty's your priority right now. Besides, you have like, a ton of AIs anyways. I'm going to send Starling to help with the God then."

Kirsty

Kirsty shrugged. "So...did you try to kill me again? That's ok, last time I let you have a shot." She still ignored Harmony.

@YoungX @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back