• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (ignore)

Cool! Im gonna go work on that now. And, uh, its okay if I say Dope ass fresh prince right? As one of my aliases?

That was intense. I had to google the history part, but who cares
Yeah, please don’t copy and paste the history part. This is a marvel building rp. Meaning all that you copy and pasted does not apply, or does not apply in this rp, or has been changed. Please read the interest thread, it explains everything.

You are new to the site so we won’t be too harsh on you, but there are rules, regulations and imagination here.

Okey dokey. Sorry about that. Im gonna work on all that stuff, maybe I could use my own history. Make it sad and romantic.

Yeah sorry about that I meant to reply but I keep forgetting and it has been constant cold fronts down here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back