• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (ignore)

Howdidoody! Question. Is an Asgardian acceptable?

For specification, my character would be the son of a Valkyrie and a human the valkyrie picked from a dead battlefield. Since boys couldn't be Valkyries and he would basically be treated as a bastardized child, yadayada, sentenced to Earth. He was born with his physical superiority but he was raised by parents in New York, so he doesn't have any formal training. His powers would be 3/4 Asgardian strength and durability, and eventually he would learn some basic runic magic from old Norse scriptures of sorts.

If not, I'll think of something else :)

Howdidoody! Question. Is an Asgardian acceptable?

For specification, my character would be the son of a Valkyrie and a human the valkyrie picked from a dead battlefield. Since boys couldn't be Valkyries and he would basically be treated as a bastardized child, yadayada, sentenced to Earth. He was born with his physical superiority but he was raised by parents in New York, so he doesn't have any formal training. His powers would be 3/4 Asgardian strength and durability, and eventually he would learn some basic runic magic from old Norse scriptures of sorts.

If not, I'll think of something else :)
Sounds fine

Awesome sauce! I'll get to typing.

Just a bit of a heads up though, next 3 days for me are finals in the morning, and then on Friday I'm getting a minor surgery. I'll see about finishing the character tonight, but making an actual post might take a bit. :/

Heyy, its me. Um, so I'm just going to stay the way I am, is that okay? Like, why fix something that isn't broken, right?

Im so confused. What do I do to start?
Best solution is you find a group and interact with them. It going to take sometime to adjust to your character and vis versa. Or you can just avoid all interactions for now and write it that way.

Ooh, this still open? I have a very interesting character idea. : )

Alrighty, so I'll be getting a post up soon. Unfortunately, I did have the surgery on Friday, but there were some complications and the surgeons actually found something else that I will be dealing with in May or June. I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going to be trying to post at least once a day.

:)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back