• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ignore

Alright! Is there any further information on the Left Hand that I should know? Do they have powers? What household or emperor do they serve? Do they work alongside the Right Hand?

Also, the Five Emperors are rulers of their own individual households, right? Are some of them allies or enemies?
You'll want to talk to Gravitational Force Gravitational Force since it's his character that needs the left and right hands, but as far as I understand the left and right hand works together. As far as the emperors you should talk to Field Marshall Field Marshall , they're very helpful and know best when it comes to those questions.

Seems cool. I'm thinking of a godsend-hunter character, one who tracks down other owners and steals theirs from them. Is this possible?
I was thinking about a character like this too!

You'll want to talk to Gravitational Force Gravitational Force since it's his character that needs the left and right hands, but as far as I understand the left and right hand works together. As far as the emperors you should talk to Field Marshall Field Marshall , they're very helpful and know best when it comes to those questions.

I was thinking about a character like this too!

Alright, thank you!

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Let me know what all I need to know about your thoughts on this character and I shall do my best to be your Emperor's Left Hand!

Well we have an interesting variety of emperors so far and there still one more to come. This will be interesting.
Also if anyone wants to join my house hold let me know.

Alright! Is there any further information on the Left Hand that I should know? Do they have powers? What household or emperor do they serve? Do they work alongside the Right Hand?

Also, the Five Emperors are rulers of their own individual households, right? Are some of them allies or enemies?
The Left Hand should be intelligent and capable of planning and strategy.

I can begin thinking up a second character. Gonna be a while tho, gotta bbcode some stuff.

Note house hold members aren't limited to that one technique or power that is standard for household members, they can inherit other powers in addition from their Emperors

I will not be as busy as I thought I would so I will be able to join. Are there any Emperor's who do not have a household member yet?

Sense no one else has answered your question yet, the answer is now that currently each emperor has one or more house hold members. So if you want you could just choose the emperor you like the most to join or be independent. Up to you really.
Dante Verren Dante Verren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back